ITT: Sup Forums votes on the greatest Adult Swim shows

Post the name of a show and anons will vote by replying to that comment. The more votes, the higher the show's ranking. At the end of the thread, I'll list the ranking from most to least votes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puEXCyqkEKA
youtube.com/watch?v=NhDyA7QcKE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Home Movies

Sealab 2021

MDE Presents: World Peace

Yes.

Any love for this one?

rick morty

Assuming Toonami doesn't count, probably Rick and Morty

Steven Universe
FIGHT ME

Mission Hill

the first season

Yup

Better than sealab but only 6 eps.

@86119799

Not Adult Swim. Also, Death Grips stopped being good after The Money Store.

I will count anything that's aired on Adult Swim. And yeah, U2 sucks.

pretty much the best thing.

>count anything
Cowboy Bebop, then
>U2 sucks
;)

Eric Andrew Show

Fuck off... you're not fooling anybody. Go back to your Adult Swim office tomorrow morning and tell your overlords that your attempt at trying to make their crappy network relevant again has failed at Sup Forums

The brak show

i have the whole rap episode memorized

nigga adult swim shows have been regularly posted on Sup Forums since it started. There used to be frequent "Everybody get in here" threads or just random Space Ghost or Tom Goes to the Mayor screencaps posted that would get a bunch of replies. You sound like one of those really hardcore conspiracy nut MDE fans who thinks everything is "corporate shilling" and is still buttmad Sam's show got shitcanned. I know, because you all used to pop up in every remotely AS-related thread.

MDE fans and their weird beef with Tim and Eric and Rick and Morty memes (and subsequent Xavier shilling) ruined Adult Swim-posting on Sup Forums.

VENTURE BROS.

>No superjail
The first season was some of the most fun I ever got out of an animated series

second

China IL

Good show

>nigga adult swim shows have been regularly posted on Sup Forums since it started.
Sup Forums had a huge number of adult swim fans in those early days. it was only after it became 90% fox reruns and then dumped all its older good shows in like 2012 and 2013 and became normie haven that we stopped talking about it as much. that and streaming services began to kill live tv at that point.

2001 - 2011 adult swim was prime comfy kino though. i still have some tapes back at home in my closet somewhere.

Why inanimate sensation?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

any other show is wrong

This
Brak Show is best show

vote here dumb nigga

SPACE GHOST

Mike Tyson Mysteries too. I forgot that one.

It's my fav, but that's just me.

vote here nigga

These.

This.

Sealab 2021

>Still no news of a special/finale for season 6

These

why did athf have to end

fucking gay man

vote here you retardduplicate posts of the same show makes it harder to tally up

make a straw poll u double nigger

This is the correct answer

votan

There are like 100 shows Adult Swim has aired. That would take too long. Maybe tomorrow t

Honestly, I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is infested with shills from Adult Swim trying to drum up hype for their new shows. I never saw any Adult Swim show ever posted before Rick and Morty started airing.

Get off Sup Forums you faggot Turner Broadcasting interns.

>drum up support for shows that arent even on air anymore
lol

Dis nigga

If anyone needs to do anything it's get rid of that bitch Christina Miller ruining CN and Boomerang.

>there will probably be a Teen Titans GO marathon during CN's anniversary

Frisky fucking Dingo!

>I never saw any Adult Swim show ever posted before Rick and Morty started airing
newfag

1.) ATHF
2.) Venture Bros.
3.) Harvey Birdman
4.) Frisky Dingo
5.) Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job

Seriously? Nobody?

Was Drinky Crow any good? Metalocalpyse was fucking great but it and Superjail kinda did the same thing killing everybody almost every episode.

What's on right now?

The revival was trash though, hardly counts.

Nobody's talking about the revival. Only the original episodes that actually got reran on Adult Swim. I mean if we're counting , surely this is fair game. Adult Swim is one of the main reasons anyone still talks about Futurama (same reason Family Guy and American Dad are on the air still, too)

>4 years have past and I'm still watching reruns on CC

I don't know why but I just can't stop watching Futurama despite seeing it over and over.

Yeah ignore that, I got in my mind that it was adult swim, not comedy central.

Honestly, Comedy Central ruined the show. The revival was garbage and somehow they made like 60 episodes out of it. 20th Century literally only allowed them to gain the rights to Futurama to spite Adult Swim for turning that and Family Guy into ratings successes after FOX shitcanned the shows. That and Comedy Central edits the shit out of the episodes in reruns for more commercials and still manages to air the episodes in weird like 37 minute timeslots.

yeah

this

I've always liked CC since I was a kid and I just kinda put up with it because it's background noise now. My main gripe is all the political shit and just boring as shit political "humor" never got into Tosh.O either because if I want to watch clips of retards I've got YouTube or just look up old Jackass episodes. Still can't believe South Park went to shit when I've been watching since the start and I wish that Moonbeam City caught on despite being unfunny because the artstyle was great.

Comedy Central has just gotten too corporate at this point. So has Adult Swim, though I still watch that, but I get what you mean.

Moral Orel

Moral Orel

Damn you fast. Here's my vote

agreed. Especially Season 3. Sad we won't get anymore Moral Orel specials now that Dino is a pro musician.

Also at the rate Adult Swim and cable tv in general is going, the network (on tv at least) will be dead in a few years. They used to go 5 nights a week where every show got over a million viewers and Family Guy would often reach over 3 million. Back in March, they scored the lowest 18 - 49 viewer rating in primetime they've ever had: a 0.1. They used to score well over 2.0, rarely ever falling below a 0.6 in their more experimental or late night shows. Last Saturday, there wasn't a single program (not even Family Guy) that reached a million viewers.

The worst part is, by the time any potential Sealab 2021 reunion/general AS 20th anniversary special/Sealab 2021 NYE marathon could occur, it will be gone.

Metalocalpyse

It's poor leadership by these corporations and honestly streaming us fine and dandy but for autistic fucks like me I can't have that many choices in front of me because I just try to find something only to not find it because of them not renewing licenses which is fucking retarded and the volume of choices conflicting with my time. Despite commercials being a blight on humanity I think the anticipation between episodes is great when handled well because having it all at the palm of my hands just means I'll put it off until later or not watching at all.

this desu
its either this or Aqua Teen

this. Also, how did Brendon Small unbald himself? It's amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=puEXCyqkEKA

this to be quite honest with you.

>control F
>no 12 oz. Mouse

youtube.com/watch?v=NhDyA7QcKE0

OUT OF MY WAY

The Boondocks?

This. Threads over go home folks.

Better to have ended like it did then end up a zombie like the simpsons.

this was psychedelic violent kino

that was a pretty good show

Brendan:

SQUIDBILLIES

unironically

>I'm black now.

Season 4 was some of the worst television I've ever watched and I watch really bad tv shows.

Nobody counts that season. Aaron McGruder wasn't even involved

forever the greatest
how does this not have more support?

nu-Sup Forums is too young to remember

The GOAT

either pic related or athf. maybe drinky crow

Closest thing is the actor who voices Dr. venture was recording his lines back in March. Hoping for a winter/spring 2018 at this point

based MDE cuz of maga

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Hey man, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Your pretty face is going to hell?

Everyone knows seasons 1-3 is Boondocks

YEEE BOI