Religion of peas sends 30kg concrete brick down on german mother

mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/indland/flere-biler-ramt-af-kast-fra-broer-omkring-odense

30kg concrete brick thrown from bridge over motor-highway in danish island Fyn. Brick falls through front window on a car. In the car is a german family - father, mother and small girl. Brick smashes mothers head and kills her. Similar cases have been seen through the last couple of days with lumber and other various materials. Few cars have suffered total damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>30kg brick
Jesus Christ almighty!

the screams of that brick video don't remind me

I don't speak Eurocuck but how do they know it was a Muslim who did it?

Were these Muslims? I mean, it's not unlike them to pull crap like this, but I can't read Danish.

Yeah its fucking disgusting.

Hopefully they get cought and or killed.

Video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE

No the source does not mention if they are shitskins or not, but it is very likely.

Odense is sadly full of shitskins.

>>
oh my fucking god

schwuchtel

Article dosen't say who did it but I live there. Given the kind of issues this area suffers and who you often find among hoodlums on the street, I'd say you can pretty sure. I would bet all of my savings on it.

The bricks were thrown toward Kaaba.

It happened in the netherlands as well a couple of years ago

>driving through denmark tomorrow, kek stand by me

That's old as fuck.

A nigger did the same thing here a few years ago.

Chucked a cinder block off a bridge and it landed on a car, instantly killing the driver.
The car then kept going and crashed and injured the guys partner.

Kid got 5 years jail or some shit and the media were making out he was a victim.

>WARNING: GRAPHIC
>shows nothing visually disturbing

i don't get it

>Brick smashes mothers head and kills her.

Good, you bet that cunt was signalling "REFUGEES WELCOME :^))))" on normiebook.

This. They are terrorizing the island.

Her husband were right next to her, driving the car.

Probably the screams, and that isn't even the real video

>Odense is sadly full of shitskins.

Only in a sick SJW liberal mind one sees your pic and thinks "gee, this place is boring and sure could use 500 million muslims and Africans".

>I don't speak Eurocuck but how do they know it was a Muslim who did it?

White people don't tend to go out and do anti-social things like throwing rocks at cars.

Muslims are known for it all over the world tho.
Look at their behaviour at Calais lately.

This. The Denmark assault happend from a bridge.

This too.
It's fucking tragic. The island was a beautiful bastion of danish cultural legacy, both in architecture, H.C Anderson and cozyness. Now it's is being poisoned in post-haste.

As long as white people act passive, muslims will simply consider us cattle.

As I said, it isn't unlikely.

Muslims love to pull crap like this to remind us that they can mess with us and our governments will protect them if we try to take revenge. What we need to do is kick down the gates (our governments, protecting them) and get back at the cowards hiding behind those gates.

Ah. No evidence.

Alright, well, this kind of shit doesn't help your cause, assuming that it was a Muslim because in your head Muslims are the root of all problems. It actually makes you seem like a sad cuck desu.

They've been found doing this whereever there's a fucking bridge. It actually humours them. I don't think they even carry any sorts of agenda, they're just bored, hate our society and think it's fun.

Normies need warnings for anything that might upset their feelings.

Meanwhile I'm sure the average pol user has seen at least a beheading before.

>A FUCKING LEAF AGAIN

I bet you a 1000 Canadian dollars that in a month there will be an article saying it was them. This isn't new for Denmark and least of all for Fyn.

And then leftists can use those incidents to give muslims an even more special status than they already had. Some people doing something is worse than nobody doing anything. It's massive uprising or bust.

>tfw Kek agree with me by giving me holy digits

This is just fucking horrorible. I don't even flinch at most BestGore videos anymore, but for the love of god, this breaks my heart

To be fair, this has happened before here in Germany multiple times, and I guarantee that it was done by german kids too, not just foreigners

Maybe if europeans didn't oppress us, things like these wouldn't happen.
Just leave us alone and let us practice our religion. Also, stop being racist.

evil is real. these demons are easy to spot but people prefer to ignore them until something like this happens.

if you know one (whether it's a drink driver or a radical muslim), do the right thing and report them right now.

Most people will not side with criminals who get what they deserve. If a burglar is caught breaking into a house and the home owner stabs or shoots the bastard, and the government chooses to jail the home owner for it, that'll only fuel resentment and make people distrust the government further.

>these demons are easy to spot

>le rebbit meme xD

Quittez ce lieu maintenant, chienne.

You don't have a 1000 Canadian dollars, turk rape baby. You've got maybe 1000 Greekuck dollars, which would be worth 0.6 of a Canadian dollar in your current economy.

I'm sorry. I will start to re-consider my actions in the future. Are there any ways I could make it up to you Hackmed?

>They've been found doing this whereever there's a fucking bridge. It actually humours them. I don't think they even carry any sorts of agenda, they're just bored, hate our society and think it's fun.

Shit skin kid who did it here the media said the same thing.

"He was bored and his parents lived in poverty"

Every few years we have a scare with kids throwing rocks off motorway bridges at cars doing 100+km an hour.
ITS ALWAYS SHIT SKINS and they target the flash "white" cars that pass under the bridges of their shitty areas.

For about two days, if it shows up on their FB feed. I think it'll take something like Fortuyn's murder squared before anything changes.

How many dead Germans will it take for them to wake up.

Funny thing is most of them wanted the goat fuckers to be there in the first place.

.. I'm a Dane on vacation. How is that not obvious by now?

They're even going after the Germans outside of Germany.

>report them right now.
That, on the other hand, will not work.

Radical Muslims are usually known to governments, and those that aren't known will not have much contact with non-Muslims (they remain hidden in banlieues, limiting their contacts to avoid exposure). And if you report such a person to the government, one of two things will happen:
- You will come under surveillance or get interrogated yourself, having apparently been aware of a plot that the government was not aware of.
- There will be insufficient evidence, and the government will leave the Muslim alone and fuck your shit up instead.

Remember - we're living on borrowed time here. Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark and England have all been hit by terrorist attacks, several major plots have been foiled at the last minute in the Netherlands, and one of these days we'll wake up to a front page saying "Aanslagen in Amsterdam" or "Zeker honderd doden in Rotterdam".

shiit how much is that in euro?
cause I wanna bet too. That it's the sand monkeys.

Yes, it's terrible.

One minute you're driving calmly with your family, the next minute you have the shock that your mother's (?) head is non-existent.

At least we can hope it was a sudden and painless death, and the passenger(s) can make peace with that. A lot of people in car crashes don't have that luxury.
And if it was just an accident, that adds some small "peace of mind" to it. Having the desire to get revenge can be all-consuming.

Children or not, whoever does this should be pulled apart with hot tongs, and their parents can join too for fuck's sake.

People like that deserve everything they can receive in this life before they get a million times worse in hell.

I say. This certainly causes one to ponder it.

I don't usually pay attention to which shitty Euroshit nation a poster is from unless I start replying to them. Didn't even realize you were OP, man.

shit bro. saw a 12345 the other day that no one else seemed to give a fuck about despite like 5 or 6 people responding to the post before me.

congratulations brother. KEK has shown a great interest in you on your journey through life.

may you do both him & your ancestors proud.

PRAISE KEK!¡!¡!¡

so i heard of these cases previously but there was never a mention of ethnicity or religion. Were it sandniggers all along?

Not sure. I'm too lazy to check, but I know that it's much lower than the american dollar so it's worth less than the euro too.

Good bait Jens. Now go to bed.

Yeah, I expect Islam to hit us any day now. I wonder if that will push us over the edge, though.

I feel you brah.
who would fucking want to know how much a canadian dollar is?
Like someone is using it for whatever reason!

Do it right and the only special status they can claim is a memorial.

Nah figures. It was kinda obvious that you're just here to shitpost.

Well, if it's cheaper than danish toilet paper, which I suppose most thing is, I would use it to wipe my ass with.

thanks buddy

Mestizo kids used to do this in argentina, the solution was puting a fence over pedestrian bridges.

Ah. The Trump solution.

You need some capacity for empathy, my mentally deficient sociopathic friend.

No. Whatever will change in Europe in the next couple of decades, it will not start here. We'll remain passive and reluctant, unwilling to rock the boat, until some radical development from abroad is imposed on us by necessity. It'll be like in the 1790s, when it took a French invasion to finally shake this country out of a century of stagnation, or the years leading up to World War II when our government said "we trust that strange fellow Hitler to respect our neutrality" and refused to invest in the army.

I figure I can always tell a hard-lefty because they try and dictate to you:
> this kind of shit doesn't help your cause
> It actually makes you seem...

Yet also join in the bantz to maintain rapport:
> because in your head Muslims are the root of all problems
Yet....
> turk rape baby.

(PLEASE DON'T BLAME ALL CANADIANS, THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONE THAT KEKS FOR OBAMA WITH GRAPHS)

Being islamophobic is cool though, because they form a voting block in your country and have voted alongside islamists and terrorists and corrupt "community leaders" all their lives and are now getting rewarded over others for that and because of terrorism.

Well it worked

no worries fampaisan

got your back mang

I hate shit skins and niggers as much as anyone else but there have also been many cases of white trash suburban kids doing crap like this.

Anybody who would do something like this deserves life without parole in solitary confinement.

I feel like we get a guy taking potshots at cars on a highway every month or so

>be american
>get shot

You ruined a beautiful bridge with a shitty looking fence instead of doing a little genophage?

>he has an opinion that differs from mine
>SHITPOSTER!!!

If you don't want people to think this board is shit maybe not treat it like a reddit-tier echo chamber. Other ideas and opinions exist and they're not all from liberals or SJWs or cucks or whatever you seem to think.

>Similar cases have been seen through the last couple of days with lumber and other various materials
cant wait for angry white mobs

That does seems a lot more likely and France may well start up things again this time around. I just hope it will happen sooner rather than later. Even my shithole in Friesland has more penguins roaming the streets every year, it seems.

I was born in Rotterdam, but that city is unrecognizable. The entire city became majority-foreign in November 2015 according to a migration researcher I know.

I accept your reasoning on this matter and theorectically I can totally agree with you. Denmark just has close to non white trash kids and we have zero white trash kids on Fyn. Few live on Fyn and those whites who do are nationalistic conservatives who cares much for their country.

Lol niggers do this shit all the time in detroit

Fallacy from assumption. I called you shit poster because your first go-to response was calling me a turk rape baby you mongoloid.

I'm sorry. I was in A'dam a few weeks back and it doesn't feel like my country, you know?

My god the screams of terror

Also you already admitted to not having read the read thoroughly although I had already states the actually scenario and circumstances of the thread. As said, you went on to write retarded maymay shit. That is shitposting you fucking mong. The very thing you accuse me of is what you're doing yourself.

Shit makes me cry.
Fuck, that's sad

>I would bet all of my savings on it.
Well, that's not much.

they threw it from a moving truck. aaron rodgers like accuracy

It's absolutely rage inducing that every article like this to come out of Europe is in their little native language no one else speaks.

I can't confirm or deny it or even spread it to other people because I have no idea what it says. Eurofags need to step up and put together an English site for all of these incidences.

And yet Euros have little problems with it, Europe still being the patchwork of languages that it is.

These stories are being suppressed by a language barrier. If the rest of the world could know what was going on, there may actually be change.

I don't get it. Can't you just use the chrome site translation function?
Also, I didn't think anyone in here actually bothered to share these articles with normies? Whatever you show them they'll always find an excuse.

You don't really believe that, do you?

I know Canadian is cuck.
I no need asuming he and his wife son prep for bull.

Because when flag is leaf. You know the poster is sub human

No one's going to do that. It has to be in English for foreigners to care about it. Why do you want the stories confined to your countries?
Yes, I do. Anarcho tyranny and shitskin crime is a HUGE part of our narrative.

Pushing our narrative is the most important thing at this point. There's a reason they try to suppress it with hate speech laws and social ostracism.

>make denmark exciting again

So silent. I'm sorry if I made you cry.

I don't want exciting. I want coffee by the lake in a racial homogene village.

I don't write the articles? you want me to make a website that gathers and translates all right wing news from Europe?

Even if the lithuanian and belorussian articles get translated into English, barely anyone will read them, because most people get their news from TV and social media, which are almost exclusively leftist, so these stories will not be picked up. Those who do read these articles, are people like us, who already know. In the end I think it'd be preaching to the choir.

Indeed.

How is your vacation in Greece brother?

Worth visiting?

I'm just complaining that an English site doesn't exist.
I would be able to spread this to all of my friends and family. It could go viral on American Facebook and force some accountability. Someone may have had to answer.

All of those possibilities are gone because it's stuck to one single language only a few countries speak. Why is this hard for you to understand?

That's from russia you retard

It's wonderful. I live out on the country side so it's very cozy. The people here seem genuinely nice and socializing and the food is cheaper than home. The downside is that it seems much less sanitarian than Denmark and they don't seem to treat animals very well.

Fun things, they have pc-cafés everywhere, it's very wierd.