FEMINISM BTFO

Good news guys, a famous Youtuber, LeafyIsHere, has released a new batch of videos where he destroyed feminism a week or so ago

Be sure to drop by to see what's it all about

youtube.com/user/LeafyIsHere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE
imdb.com/title/tt0114084/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Who?

A famous Youtuber, honestly a real good guy too

Bumping again.

Goybook is leaking again.

At least take this shit to Sup Forums you retarded cunt.

>Purple hair

Every. Fucking. Time.

Holy shit guys, he's mad as Hell

Might be time for white men to make these movies in order to extract money out of gullible, young idealists.

Oh wait...

True

First Annie now Mary Jane? Why are blacks taking away the ginger roles?

I hope we get a Fresh Prince of Bel Air reboot starred by a ginger soon

Leafyishere is sjw faggot.

i like him and i like some of his videos

I could have sworn that the image posted had a fat black lady, not some moron college girl.

Why do people freely admit to the world that they're so shallow that they will gladly buy any product that is pandered to them?

>obvious race mixing propaganda

It's not like I was going to see it anyways.

Fuck off Leafy, or at least by some ad space

Zendaya is more white and hispanic than "black".

Still, she shouldn't have this role.

Leafy youre already blowing up. Why do you need views from Sup Forums?

It's always the most pathetic looking ones who rush to virtue signal.

They also made Jimmy black in Supergirl

Leafy bores me, but I appreciate he has millions of impressionable young fans.
If leafy can help redpill the next generation, he deserves nothing but praise.

Hello underage

14/88

GAS THE KIKES,HANG THE NIGGERS,RACE WAR NOW!

Nope.

Yeah, sure thing bud, I'm >obviously < Leafy, right?

Exactly.

Leafy. Fuck off.

I don't understand why anybody cares about some cunt that plays CS.

All you jealous cunts shitting on leafy fuck off, Leafy is based as fuck, he's constantly dropping red pills for his millions of young, impressionable fans but does it carefully so he doesn't get called out.

He opposes Feminism, he destroyed a fat SJW faggot and he exposed that Evalion shill. If you don't like him don't watch his videos, just because he isn't a white supremacist doesn't make him not based.

Why don't you fuck off, you cuntflap? And why do you think I'm Leafy? I'm just a fan, take the cactus out of your butthole

>Honestly a real good guy too
Neck yourself. Just cause he makes one "dude sjw's are sooo dumb xDDD" doesn't mean he's le based.

Fuck off you little faggot. Stop shilling your cancer.

If you really aren't Leafy take a face pic with timestamp

She is not playing mary-jane, she is playing michelle gonzales

Another salty as hell fuckboy. I don't need to prove anything to a little cocked moron like you, so take a cactus covered in HIV and shove it up your butthole

Reminder he's the one that got Evalion banned.

you need to be 18 years old to post here enjoy your ban

Damn Leafy is mad. Gonna make a video about me?

Hope you die of cancer :)

>I don't even like spider-man
>I DON'T EVEN LIKE SPIDER-MAN
Jesus fucking christ. They're pandering to people who don't even give a shit about spider-man. Fucking over the people who actually read the comics or actually give a shit about him.

Jesus fucking Christ Mods, please delete shit threads like these. It's basically just advertisement for a shitty underage YouTube channel.

FB.com/celblocktango

Totally insane 'woman'.

leafy ples go.....

Were you a mad as hell fuckboy featured in one of his videos? Or were you that fat guy from the Nutella challenge video, which one?

Everything has been downhill since Joe Wiseman played a Chinese Negro, or "Chigroe" as Ian Fleming would say.

Do you have proof that I'm Leafy? No? OK, shut the fuck up

Doesn't bother me, since I switched to all-asian made content. Never have to see a nigger ever again. I'm also learning korean and japanese so I can ditch the subtitles.

Get cancer and die, twelvie.

>black

She is a lot of things. She sure as fuck is not black.

>Leafys channel

I don't watch your cancer, but sure lets pretend that, Leafy

Tell me, do you feel special when you get all the little 12 year old boys to fanboy your shit?

>Do you have proof that I'm Leafy?
1. Shilling your shitty channel
2. The burden of proof is in your hands, like I said before here
>If you really aren't Leafy take a face pic with timestamp

Faggot

Looks like leafy is getting a little riled up :(

Leafy is a nigger

>black
How is that thing black? She's not only mixed but she's less black than whatever else she is.

it's a meme you retard
god seriously you are fucking 12 years old if you can even remotely like leafy and be this incredibly stupid just stop posting and embarrassing yourself

Isn't he responsible for getting Evalion shut down?

youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE

Not surprising that WoC are happy about a lead that is ultimately going to get the BWC.

it would seem that Leafyisgone

:^)

She's 1/2 white 1/2 black. Not hispanic at all.

But yes, casting her as a redhead character is fucking stupid.

Eh this one I don't really care about

Whatever the fuck, at least they aren't destroying a franchise.

Still no Black Panther movie, still no Luke Cage movie, still no Cloak and Daggar movie. Why do they insist on pandering through character race swap instead of actually making movies for the black characters that already exist? Fuck's sake, i'd watch Black Panther in a heartbeat but i'd watch The Room again before this pile of garbage.

So if she dyes her hair red, what's the problem?

more like 1/2 white, 1/2 parent that claims to be black but is actually just mixed race american "black"

Get ready for womyn thor

She's gonna have to soak in a tub of red dye, then bake in an oven to "dye" that mess

Black Panther is getting a movie, Luke Cage is getting a Netflix series, and I'm sure Cloak & Dagger are going to weasel their way into either Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Heroes For Hire, Iron Fist, or the inevitable Defenders flick that will either come out in theaters or Netflix.

Because "M-muh diversity!"

aka the systematic removal of whites from media and history.

That right?

Well said

He just can't fade into obscurity fast enough, can he?

linking to garbage

to back to Sup Forums or wherever the fuck you came from faggot.

>1/2 parent that claims to be black but is actually just mixed race american "black"
Her dad looks pretty black.

Fuck off shill.

>Still no Black Panther movie

They did a Black Panther movie 20 years ago kid.

imdb.com/title/tt0114084/

fucking blacks getting the best white girls!!!

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAFY

You gotta admit, she's great looking considering what her parents look like.

Fuck off, Calvin. only kids drawn in by click-bait watch your shitty videos.

>implying the fag who got Evalion shut down with "muh 6 million" meme is a good guy

Found the underaged

youtube shilling is getting way too lazy

go back to the drawing board faggot PR company #9001

My ballsack is darker than her. I bet she's mulatto just like Obama. People like to forget that

That woman is black?

>My ballsack is darker than her.

I bet you're mulatto just like Obama.

underrated post

Leafy's the faggot who got Evangelion deleted

People reacted badly to Furiosa? She was pretty good. Or does she refer to the breeding stock?

Ginger
Nigger
Blacks can't read well and they have the same letters. It's an honeat mistake on their part.

>ATTENTION THIS IS IMPORTANT

LEAFY IS NOT WHITE

HE IS ACTIVELY SUBVERTING WHITE YOUTH

LEAFY IS NOT WHITE

>ATTENTION THIS IS IMPORTANT

Are you posing as an insufferable shill or are you for real?
Leafy is a moron and so are you.

Obvious mulatto.
The only reason she is even some what attractive (except for that dirty mop on her head) is because she is part white.

I have a theory literally every attractive black woman on this planet has a least a little white in them.
I've never seen a full blown nigger that was attractive. Literally never.

Hooooollyyy fucking shit, you motherfuckers are saltier than seafood and probably fatter than Chinese food. Of all the anti-Leafy people, you motherfuckers take the trophy for being mad. You guys deserve the Golden Cactus award and then jam it up your butthole

Jesus Christ dude, I'm dying over here

reminder that the majority of newfags who use "kys" are from this mega faggot's channel

>I'm dying over here

No you're not. You are the one who is obviously upset here. You're just dying inside kiddo

She's actually quite pretty, while her parents aren't. Not to be mean or anything but thats kind of strange.

Hey guys cmon, leafys channel is great and support from Sup Forums would really help. You guys should all go sub to his channel and help me take down buzzfeed feminists, he also make pretty funny videos. I also upload funny stuff besides the buzzfeed BTFO'ing ang you should sub to him.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

LEAFY ARMY OWNS Sup Forums NOW

Hi Leafy.
I know you used to be a Sup Forumstard.
I see you've migrated to Sup Forums.
Embrace the red pill

NYPA

He has stated that he doesn't agree with YouTube shutting down her channel.
But yes his fans reporting her is why she was banned. That and, well, her breaking YouTube's guidelines.
If YouTube weren't such censorious cunts he would have massively boosted her channel

AYOO PETA! 'EY PEEEEEETE! YOU GOTSTA GET OVA HEA! DIS CRAZY ASS NIGGA DOCTA OCTOGONAPUS BE TEA'IN SHEEIT UP DOWN HEA!

See

Leafy needs to develop his humor more. He's still a pretty young guy though, so there is time.