GERMANY YES

welt.de/vermischtes/article157786035/Spektakulaere-Wende-im-Fall-des-17-jaehrigen-Niklas.html
>a group of muslims kill a 17 year old boy by curbstomping him
>leftist judges order autospy
>autopsy goes on for 3 months in which the entire brain is sliced and diced
>autospy results are the boy died due to a ruptured brain artery and not due to the curb stomping
>muslims get out of jail because the artery killed the boy and not the muslims

GERMANY HAS BECOME SO C U C K E D IT EVEN CIRCUMVENTS LOGIC AND REASON TO ALLOW ITSELF TO BE C U C K E D MORE

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article154368708/Bewaehrung-und-Sozialstunden-nach-toedlichem-Autorennen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Curbstomping can't rupture arteries.

Merkel needs to be curbstomped.

Fucking sad.
America is next for this bullshit

>yfw the good guys lost WW II

According to german judges every german that doesnt replace his skull with hard rubber and gets a brain made out of flexible material that wont rupture is to blame when #notallmuslims strike again and kick his head to mush

Please tell me that the op isn't true..

who were the killers?

Jesus.

It's sadly true. Welt.de is also a top tier news-paper.

I really dislike all muslims, but thanks for staying in egypt bro. Appreciate it.

Miss me yet?

Soo, the argumentation goes like this:

>the punch to the head killed him because he had prior artery damage
>the punch would not have killed him if he was healthy
>this means the subsequent curbstomping did not kill him because he was already dead
>this somehow means the murderers are getting out of prison now

I can't quite follow that logic. Can someone help me?

It's true.
This is the kind of shit Sup Forums memed about a few years ago and now its happening

Fucking Germanistan again...

>curbstomping
Isn't it from the infamous movie?

>>muslims get out of jail because the artery killed the boy and not the muslims
That's like saying the bullet killed the victim and not the one that fired the gun. Lefty judges will be lefty judges but why haven't the parents enacted street justice?

Better train your brain arteries

I feel very sorry for his parents.

Exactly. Thats the kind of marxist reality bending shit that should be a wake up call for all nations that aren't fully leftist yet

what does the comments say?

i got u senpai

Pretty upset t b h

>what does the comments say?
German people are very understanding and sympathetic.

>Germany
>logic
afraid you've lost it krautbratec

>street justice
>in Germanistan

Mate, people have been sentenced to jail in Germany for creating Anti-Immigrant Facebook pages and groups. The government has gone full Orwell on their asses lately and at the very first sight of non-compliance, a German can be labeled as a right-winged neo-nazi extremist.

care to post any juicier ones? google translate does not like their site very much

Why does Google translate this as a "spanking attack"?

Im finding it difficult to see any hope in Germany.

Well its mostly a mix of resignation and sarcasm.
They cant really write that german leftists deserve to be curbstomped because the thought police gonna arrest them and take away their computers

>google translate
>German

That's a combination of nightmares, user.

You know it's bad in Germany when you see a black priest in a white funeral

Witnessed

Whiteboi confirmed ticking time bomb

its not the timebomb tickers fault

Because that's what they call it.
"Prügelattacke" is kind of cutsey. You know when kids are being rough with each other they are having a "prügelei".

Doesnt something like death by fault exist in germany? It should be that then i think

>eine Vorschädigung aufwiesen
so i am going to curb stomp every retard i see from now on and its never going to be manslaughter because "muh pre-existing defect"

Jesus wept. Germany is truly lost isn't it...

checked

So people literally do not say a thing against the Government out of fear of retaliation

>living the European dream

The judges are kind of twisting it that the victim is at fault for having an easy to destroy brain.
So in their world view everything is ok now

>mix of resignation and sarcasm
is a russian invasion the only hope left for the germans?

>Welt.de is also a top tier news-paper.
>Transatlantic NATO shill shit paper who constantly shits on AfD 24/7 and enacted in REAL hate propaganda against Russia in Crima crisis

KYS

I said to a friend that people kill people not the gun he then said 'the gun makes the bullet go though the man and it kills him just shut up'

People do think that way

By this logic if someone got shot it wouldn't be the bullet killing him, it would be the bleeding out.

If this is true, congratulations, you now have free reign to stomp all the mudskins as they created a fucking terrible precedent.

>your honor how can we be sure that Ahmed didnt simply die from a ruptured brain artery?
>in the interest of fairness, I believe an extra diligent autopsy be ordered

Now that being said, its all on the coroner to give that determination, and considering that hack of a Medical Examiner said the kid didnt die to a curbstomp I would be inclined to believe this wouldnt work in your favor. Honestly Hans, you should end the mudshits that did it, the judge and the ME and hang the bodies in front of the courthouse. Stomp Merkel while you're at it, this has gone way too far.

Depending if russia even wants to catch whatever germany got. I wouldn't annex germany with rubber gloves if I was russia at this point.

I feel really sorry for this guy and family, but you fagmany deserve it

Eh it's like every agency nowadays. I'm just looking from a neutral reporting on events. I mean we all can agree that Welt, Focus, Spiegel and Faz > Bild

>is a russian invasion the only hope left for the germans?
No, they need to outsource their politicians to India. It's their last chance.

#POOFORGERMMANOO

Who is going to rise up? There is no one left. They have all been brainwashed and willingly accept the ruling. anyone else is a tiny minority.

There must be atleast 1 batshit crazy motherfucker who is willing to go Breivik 2.0 in germany

If germans were more tolerant his wouldn't have happened.

I'm almost certain that a german would get 20 years for being a nazi and committing a hate crime.

As much as I like bashing the waldniggers, this is a case of where the system works to some extent: the dude *may* be released, but the prosecutor insists that he is holed up. In any case, its too early to laugh at the pathetic Replica of eastern Germany .

Let's not destroy this poor arabs life, he propably also gets discriminated against often.I mean that would be harsh only for kicking somebody several times against the head. The victim had a weak head, his own fault, bad luck there

So are they subtly promoting a new generation of indestructible Aryan Ubermensch?

Also this: Religion of peas throws rock from bridge killing german mom in front of father and daugther.

>The judges are kind of twisting it that the victim is at fault for having an easy to destroy brain.
So the judges are basically telling all the weak-brained Germans to find themselves a helmet. I wonder what kind the Germans will pick...

Recently some turks had an illegal street race and ran over some girl.
They also got away without sentences because they totally didnt mean to run over her with their welfare payed racing cars

Yes, absolutely.

Only 20? Hey man that might be worth it if you clean your system out even a little

I'm not sure about you, but if I had a ruptured artery in my head and it got pulverised by a group of roaming mudslimes, I'd kind of count that as murder and would very much like my killers brought to justice

a ruptured artery like that can be lived with for a really long time just as long as people aren't stepping on your head

This is fucking disgusting. Why is no-one doing anything about this? Surely there are Germans who are willing to stand up against this?

I'm okay with this. I mean kids are often fighting each other at that age - come on... It wasn't the goal to kill him and no one has known about that ruptured brain artery. Imagine you bully someone and just punch one time in the face and he's dead and you will go to jail for this. Bs

Top jej. Pretty much everyone I know here praises Hillary and is one of those "Welcome in Germany" people

>germany will literally die in your lifetime
>ethnic germans will be purged in your ifetime
can't wait for the these pathetic sjw weaklings to disappear

Mirin Hitler Dubs

Bump

>Surely there are Germans who are willing to stand up against this?
If you talk bad about refugees police gonna lock you up and take away your computer, mobile phones and tv

Punch in the face != Kick in the face when this huys is already on the ground

Dubs never lie

Find them and kill them. Take your country back.

Leave while you can.

Jesus. What the fuck happened...

All of them are trash. They have a lot of money, so their layout are better and the salary can attract a lot of journalists, but they are all anti-AfD and part of the system press.

If you want good info, read a conservative local newspaper, for a transfederal newspaper get the Junge Freiheit. But they aren't "objective" either and their layout is poor.

>red judges distording the law to show to cucked germans who rule the country now

it's just pure satanic madness at this level. we face the exact same problem here. Stay strong Kraut :'(((

I don't believe this.

I don't believe this either

This is like something out of a nightmare where everything is exaggerated. It isn't true. It can't be true.

Holy shit -- it's such a shame America couldn't nuke Germany, too.

dubs of truth

very unlikely, considering on how the German Federal Police and Secret Service agencies infiltrated all of the right-winged groups. You take that and a constant 24/7 bashing from the media, starting 20 years ago, add a little bit of manipulation and indoctrination of entire generations of youngsters that resulted in the breeding of a guilt-diseased society ... and you get the perfect example of a country united only by economical and social constructs, whilst its valor, culture and history has been shattered for eternity.

>Germany, truly the forefathers of the apex of ancient and modern civilization

Checked

they fucking killed him you limp dicked cuck

But only if you write something like you want to kill or gas refugees... don't tell bullshit here. You can talk bad about refugees in public without any problems, else they would jail everyone from NPD and AfD (right party)

Atleast translate the whole story OP.
>Cause of death was a ruptered brain artery which was weakened by a prior injury
>the victim was hit on the back of his head before which induced a comple K.O.
>there is no broken skull or other heavy injuries to the head which would normally occur if there was a lethal injury to his head
>the pepetrator is still in jail and will still be persecuted for grievous bodily harm resulting in death with danger of repetition instead of manslaughter.

I am not saying that the perpetrator is not guilty but everything seems to be in a lawful state.

The logical conclusion to the feels police life we've been living for the past 15 years.

This kind of thing will be exported to the other western nations (as it has already begun to be)

>I don't believe this either
welt.de/vermischtes/article154368708/Bewaehrung-und-Sozialstunden-nach-toedlichem-Autorennen.html
19 year old girl was killed.

>shoot a nigger
>when in court just say its his body's fault for not being bulletproof
>profit

>Roach

I don't know what is true anymore. Not so long ago, the world made scene so you could easily tell what was a made up lie and what could be true, but this was the past.

Punching or kicking is not killing dumbfuck... don't tell me you never punched someone - what if the person has died when you did it and you went to jail?

how the fuck did you managed to translate that on your own?

just translated the page
doesn't mention curb stomping, but OP is basically correct
some Muslim assaulted a 17-year-old and struck him hard enough to burst an artery in the brain
the coroner found that the 17-year-old had a preexisting medical problem making it easier for the artery to burst
however, legal defense is now using that as a way of saying the Muslim dindu nuffin which the media is eating up, rather than prosecution using this as an example of why you shouldn't just punch anyone you fucking want

Germans should just commit suicide at this point

This.

No sympathy anymore.

What a poor world we all live in when I trus this Taiwanese BBQ Forum more then people who get paid for this kind of shit.

But yeah I agree with you on all points.

>in jail for grievous bodily harm resulting in death

Curb stomping, without any shadow of a doubt, is trying to kill a person.

>their welfare payed racing cars

>he doesnt punch or kick people to kill them
Why even bother?

he's a German citizen in Turkey, for the holidays, obviously

Fast forward to the future
>Defendant: Mr Judge I am not guilty of killing the man even though I shot him because guns don't kill people, blood loss and organ damage kill people.
>Judge: hmmm really makes you think...Okay you're free to go sir have a nice day and sorry for inconvienencing you.