We trigger Sup Forumsmic readers

We trigger Sup Forumsmic readers.

I thought that moment was pretty cool desu

Wait, Thor being a badass triggers people?

This man will still be writing Spider-man in 5 years.

DC will always be better than Marvel

what the fuck is the story behind this one? Clone or some shit?

Wouldn't neither of those things actually benefit him? Like the shield is worthless to him and the hammer would only be a fractional power boost

Kek

Zambie universe, that one page is pretty much the highlight of it all, and sums it up

It was in Marvel Zombies. Sandman got paranoid cause the Zombie spiderman was eating all of the other villains.

It's from Marvel Zombies.

Vote Trump

Deadpool is so funny. Easily best comic character

This picture was drawn by Brianna Wu, as a cover for the magazine Crossed Genres.

"Brianna went to University of Mississippi, where a famous race riot took place - thus the building is the Lyceum, where you can still see the bullet holes in the columns. As one of the lone liberals on campus, Bri wanted to do her own comentary on it. So... we see Martin Luther King hit with a rocket, but it's ok - because he's a Terminator. And we also see KKK members, but they're all sexy ninja girls in skimpy white outfits, and now that MLK is free at last from his fleshy shell, he's going to kick their butts. Sixties girls in go-go boots and jetpacks fight alongside."

Interestingly enough, it was your comment and not the panel that peeved me off.

What in the actual fuck?

will he live that long?
Marvel Zombies, in that particular story is after the original Zombie Universe refugees escape to different universes. Zombie Pete goes to a different universe as well, ending up in one similar to Silver Age Spidey. I forget the name but that Egpytian Artifact that can alter reality is there so he wants to use it to make himself human or whatever. But on the way he eats his Alternateself and foils a Museum heist for the artifact by eating all the villains, then freaks out and eats all his friends as well. And then rips off his Skin and says Peter Parker no more.

Shield can take hits better than him. If anything it lets him save up on solar energy lost to tanking hits.

>fractional power boost

Oh boi

This must be a edit, right?

This might be too much

This must've been the worst issue I read all year.

This moment was much much cooler in Fight Night.

What monster wrote this?

Peter being horribly murdered actually does trigger me, it just makes me feel unwell in the most personal way possible.

It most likely is, but someone please confirm I need to know

tv

That doesn't sound like something Wolverine would say.

Hapless
>ywn read a Spidey saga where he and MJ stay together
>ywn read a Spidey saga where their daughter grows up and web slings alongside her dad
>ywn read Peter retiring from heroics while advising his daughter and stopping new threats to NYC
>ywn read Normie becoming the goblin again
>ywn read Mayday being gutwrenchingly murderkilled by the Goblin
>ywn read Back in Black II

Is she literally insane?

This guy.

in what?

>Nothin personnell, kid

>ywn read a Spidey saga where he and MJ stay together

Every saga ever in the newspaper strip?

There's an elseworld thing going on doing that.
Renew Your Vows

That story really has lost all of it's impact now. Renew Your Vows is coming, and as I mentioned, the newspaper strip revealed that was all a bad dream. They've been married 30 years just about.

Triggered self, MFW this will never be published

I'm assuming this was a Bendis issue?

I can never hate his X-Run because of that page. Way fucking overdue

Am i meant to be triggered by the anime bit.
This seems fine. (Sjw character replacments aside)

Benis :DDD

Guarantee triggers for all

JEAN FAG GET OUUUUT!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

may as well bring out the big guns

Close but Zombie-Man doesn't eat that universe's Peter. Sandman sees the zombie eating the villains, then mistakes the real Peter for the zombie later and kills him.

What am I supposed to be mad about?

Yeah, Thor committed war crime.

Women and minorities are in comic books.

"Warcrime" doesn't translate well to old Norse

A great life lesson from Shaggy.

:^)

Considered posting this too, so have another one

this still makes me mad

Aha! I got you!

Israel as a nation is as violent and oppressive as the surrounding nations. It's only an "ally" to western powers because it's an easy target and seems unintimidating

Clever.

You know you'd read it.

But we said trigger readers, not writers.

No, I wouldn't.
>OH BOY MORE PETER PARKER SUFFERING, HOW FUCKING NOVEL

I wouldn't because I like Mayday more than Peter.

This is why Stan Lee stole the life force from that nig

PORK! Dammit, people!

That's actually a good Nite Owl.

Stan Lee had literally nothing to do with Silver Surfer's creation.

> no deathstroke beating the entire justice league yet

I'm surprised nobody has posted it yet

so that's what those panels are from

#MAXIMUMEDGE

RRAAAALL

>Adventure Comics #247
Nice.

What newspaper strip?

That's a pretty good Nite Owl II.

Hey Muties,
My name is Alex, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, mutants who spend every second of their day punching stupid ass villains. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any recognition? I mean, I guess it’s fun hating people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than committing genocide.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of a spaceship, and member of the Avengers. What do you do, other than bitch and moan about persecution? I also get a whole Avengers squad, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just drown yourselves in hobo piss. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

But this is Sup Forumsmblr

Ant-man is more relevant then Superman

whaaaaaAAAAAAAAAT?!!!

captures sad sack dan pretty well

You went and did it.
Nice.

That literally is Harley though, trying to cover her ass.

>Doomsday doing that
....What the Hell? If you want to put anyone there have it be Mxzlpltk.

kek

I don't get it

>bruce eats well done meat
what a fag