X-Files General: Awaiting For Season 11

So, I got banned for a few days for posting Pete Burns' saggy balls and I had just started an X-Files thread when it happened, so let's do it again.

What do you hope for season 11, which started shooting recently?
I'd like some cool guest writer or director, and some decent character actors for the MOTW episodes. I always wanted to see Michael Rooker in an X-Files episode although I guess it won't happen by now.

Posting some nice stills and promo pics until X-fags show up

Go on

Not an 80s new wave band!

Strong Woman!

Last season was mostly terrible, the whole alien conspiracy has always been the weakest part of the series. The monster episodes are what made the show so good. We don't need another season full of the convoluted alien shit.
>mfw mulder's "real" sister appears in the new season

The alien conspiracy was what I was most interested in, but it became less interesting as more and more of it was revealed and by the time the whole truth came out it was just lame.

MOTW episodes for season 10 were pretty good though, with the Darin Morgan one being excellent. I'm mostly looking forward to those and less to the conspiracy ones, just like after the first movie.

I just fucking love this pic

Come on, guys!

Nice!

Help me keeping this going!

After watching most of the series again recently I genuinely think season one might be the the best. Granted it gets slicker after that, but seasons two and three also introduce all the alien stuff that never really gets a payoff as satisfying as the initial setup. Season four onwards is where it becomes less watchable IMO, might as well just get a list of the best episodes and skip everything else.

I wish we had more of these two together.

Doggett is hugely underrated. Just wish he'd been in better-written seasons.

I think season 5 is the last really good one, even though that one is already in decline. After that is still pretty good though, and still have a decent good to bad ratio, even though the ok episodes start to outnumber the really great ones.
8 picks up a bit, regaining some of the feel of the earlier seasons that was lost in 6 & 7, as well as the quest for Mulder bringing some of the excitement back into the mythology but they completely screwed it up with season 9.

Like I said here
I actually think season 8 is a pretty good season, and his character was very well introduced so we started liking and trusting him more and more along with Scully. He wasn't shoved down our throats like Reyes on season 9. That should've been a Doggett solo season, with Scully as a guest star (like she pretty much was) and some new rookie introduced as we went along, and without any of that psychic bullshit.

Anybody recognizes this still? Is supposed to be from season 1 but I don't remember that tie.

ayy

Worst fps waifu.

>Gillian
>Being worst waifu ever
What a pleb

And one more

The William Gibson episodes have not aged well.

Why

>sig arm brace

Redpilled!

Rekt

The look of both of them, and the scenery. It triggers my nostalgia back to when I was just a kid and was extremely into this show with a passion I will never feel again for anything.

I like the other one as a piece of 90s "hacker" media.
FPS wasn't good even at its time, but it gave us some nice images.

Well, I guess it just wasn't a good night for an X-Files thread.

I wish I could erase my memory and watch the series for the first time again.

We all do, my friend. We all do.

Oh

>Scully is going to have that shitty wig from season 10 again
dropped

Has anyone checked out the X Files audiobook that just came out? It had some of the TV show cast voicing their characters.
She's worse than Annabeth
>the whole alien conspiracy has always been the weakest part of the series
False

There has never been a post more wrong in the history of Sup Forums, and I'm counting BvS kino posts.

You've obviously not seen Annabeth and Gillian together.
Tbf, Gillian waa nice in American Gods.

Pic related