Do americans have any excuse for owning machine guns other than shooting each other?

do americans have any excuse for owning machine guns other than shooting each other?
you dont need 30 bullets in your clip to shoot a deer

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/minding-the-mind/201802/mass-shooting-and-the-myth-the-violent-mentally-ill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's a machine gun

what's a clip

You do need 30 bullets to shoot government soldiers, which is what the 2nd Amendment was made for, you faggot.

So in other words, no excuse other than shooting each other.

Yep. Sometimes certain people just have to die, user.

how would you shoot soldiers when they are all safely tucked into bunkers, aircraft or ships shooting you with missiles, drones and bombs?

>clip
its a magazine

If they decide to hide away in bunkers then we'll just shoot their families.

Are you dumb or simply communist? Usa citizens NEEDS guns in order to
>have fun
>shoot bad people
>shoot neutral people
>shoot good people
>shoot biggers
>freedom
>inflate their ego
Anybody who claims they shoud be demilitarised should be shot on spot.

Based Czech user. Especially considering how you guys recently gave yourselves your own 2nd Amendment as well.

This. I personally plan to train my children in firefights so that they are ready when the time comes to commit their school shooting.

A school shooting won't accomplish anything, train them to shoot senators and mayors instead.

>do americans have any excuse for owning machine guns other than shooting each other?
It seems to bug the rest of the world. Reason enough.

why's your optic so far back

it's called little dick syndrome and it's a serious medical condition

Backwater hicks love to LARP as revolutionaries and pretend they'd have a chance against an actual military

test

but what about freedom?

>muh tyrannical gubmint
who has access to high tech tanks, jets, ships, and nukes.

Just go read comments on Fox. I troll them sometimes. It is unreal. Every meme ever posted here is nothing compared to some comments there and they are dead serious.

Isn't like the average age of Fox News viewers like 60?

what kind of pie is that?

>He learned that from his college professors
I thought college was a communist reeducation camp. Why would teachers redpill students about the liberal takeover?

yeah, mostly boomers. very serious folks, don't understand irony or any kind of "banter".

everything he said is bullshit. i just find it amusing that he hates his own son but loves his guns.

Im pretty sure its more like 68 or closer to 70.

The G3 fixed gunstock is pretty long.

you fat fucks would probably bend over and spread your assholes the moment they cut off your burgers internet and Walmart.

I need my .50BMG clipazines to shoot bears and communist bears

If you say so

ban mental illness, not guns

Are you mentally damaged? What does a single isolated bombing have to do with anything here, really?

they arent for deer, theyre for corrupt politicians

Amerimutts are wise to your foreign tricks. Responsible, law-abiding citizens ought to be allowed to arm themselves to protect their homes and their persons from criminals. Y'all agree the cop are all corrupt; why force yourself to rely on them, then? In Texas just legalized swords, to give you an idea of what we consider hip.

Oh nothing, nothing, just posting examples of Americans spreading our assholes is all

And they would use those things against the domestic population?

>machine guns
You don't know what that term means.

>Backwater hicks love to LARP as revolutionaries and pretend they'd have a chance against an actual military
That's not how it works. Nobody is expecting militia with AR-15s to fight a regular army in direct field combat. The idea behind fighting government tyranny is more like this. Imagine if in 1942 all of the Jews in Europe had been armed. SS officers would have thought twice before going to take them to the ovens if they knew they could get a face full of lead every time they arrived at a Jewish person's home.

the suspect is soldier

Machine guns have actually been banned for private ownership since the 1930s, it was the very first gun control law passed in the US and was mainly motivated by a desire to curb organized crime.

Percentage of mentally ill people is the same everywhere. Also this:
psychologytoday.com/blog/minding-the-mind/201802/mass-shooting-and-the-myth-the-violent-mentally-ill

quick someone post the based jap screenshot

why are american such manchildren?
are any of you guys over 18 ? i would be ashamed to try to be this edgy as an adult

Ain't nothing edgy about it hombre. In fact it's fucking insane to us that a mere 70 years after Hitler's tyranny reigned over Europe you guys have already decided to give up your guns and suck the government's cock.

only a natural slave would ask such a question

port authur was a false flag

>why's your optic so far back
Short eye relief.

Chess. First attempt; wasn't sure what it was supposed to be like texture-wise.

Yours are even longer than the standard; 3cm IIRC.

this is why pussy

You don't deserve access to electricity or modern comforts. Tribally minded cunts like you are holding back humanity and have no right to exist with the rest of us.

t. Modern "male" cow

EU countries have a far higher standard of living, social services, access to medicine, education, housing and basic income than the majority of those living in the United States of America.
Their government cocksucking, as you put it, has provided them an objectively superior place to live compared to your own country.

You're not funny. Kill yourself.

Tyrants like you are exactly why we need guns. You'd be perfectly willing to cut off someone's access to electricity and modern comforts just because the acknowledge the right to self-preservation.

>EU countries have a far higher standard of living, social services, access to medicine, education, housing and basic income than the majority of those living in the United States of America.
Which has what to do with gun control, exactly? Or free speech, for that matter.

>Bombs can stop a civilian insurgency
Intellectuals like you are why we (including you) lost to the rice farmers

i guess people would rather have strict gun control and only allow guns for hunting than having dozens of shool shootings every year

here we go again

Yeah, people would. I wish I could hate them to death.

America already tried strict gun control with the Assault Weapons Ban during the Clinton administration. It didn't do anything so we figured why keep it around.

>I wish I could hate them to death
Darn, it's too bad you don't have any guns to shoot us to death. Turns out guns are a lot more potent than hatred, user.

Finland is like one of the most heavily-armed countries in the world.

>clip
This triggers the /k/ommando.

But I do, my friend with reading comprehension issues.

Nice gun, I stand corrected

>Guns per capita
>America: 112
>Finland: 27.3
Those are rookie numbers

Show boolit inside magazine so I can see its not a toy

Better?

>competing over raw number of guns
as expected from a brainlet /k/tard
i bet if someone brought up gun crime statistics you'd try to compete with african countries instead of europe

See

Based

SHALL

WE

WUZ

CHINKS

reported

not that many months since the Spanish government used violence against peaceful protesters to crack down on a democratic election.

An armed citizenry is definitely a good thing, although it does mean there will be a little more mass shootings from time to time.

Not that mass shootings are a problem anyway, when there's just 40 deaths on average due to mass shootings in the US each year.

why do i need an excuse when i have a right?

40 DEATHS IS TOO MANY

WE NEED TO BAN KNIVES

IF BANNING KNIVES SAVED THE LIFE OF EVEN ONE PERSON, IT WOULD BE WORTH IT