I take pride in my race instead of my own accomplishments

>I take pride in my race instead of my own accomplishments

Mashallah, a freethinker such as myself

>i can't take pride in my race or my own accomplishments so i get angry at people who can

>"bro taking pride in your race is dumb, i only take pride in my own accomplishments".
>"okay then, what are your personal accomplishments"
>"...."

taking pride is fine, it shows appreciation for your culture and your people
believing you're better than others just because of your skin color, now that's retarded

fixed

>taking pride is fine

True, but there are people who take it to a whole new level of autism. Like black people who think they're directly related to king ramses and have magical egyptian powers, or white people who think they're a roman emperor or some shit.

Why not both?

>Like black people who think they're directly related to king ramses and have magical egyptian powers, or white people who think they're a roman emperor or some shit.
One of these things is true, the other is completely made up. Can you work it out?

>passive-aggressively greentexting on imageboards

Okay, it's true that black people are partially related to king ramses

Italians should be prideful in that but not anyone else

Pride is for those who can't accomplish anything.

There's a reason pride isnt a negative trait in all religions and ethics.

there is more than one type of pride you know

No white people claim they're Roman emperors. But blacks claim they are kangz quite regularly.

All kinds of people are involved in their fair share of we wuzzing, they just have a different historical figure/time period for it. Germans we wuz about hitler and nazi germany, black people we wuz about ancient egypt etc.

It's all pathetic eitherway, taking credit for other people's work who were born in the same geographical location as you is pretty low standard. Take pride in your actual achievements.

Except that's entirely besides the point. It doesn't matter if it said by a nobel laureate or a total loser. Doesn't change the validity of the statement in the slightest.

The difference is that blacks have no claim to ancient Egypt. Ancient Egyptians were not niggers.

>when the only thing you know about what black people think is from shady early 00's afro-nationalist blogs

True.

>Germans we wuz about hitler and nazi germany
beause those germans are actually from germany and are probably directly related to a nazi or at the very least a conscript in the german army,
the blacks that we wuz about egypt are almost always afro americans who come from west africa which is on the other side of the sahara desert and no where near egypt.

there was a Nubian Dynasty

>are probably directly related

I doubt that.

White nationalists wewuz about being viKANGZ all the fucking time.
Collective pride about your country or heritage is one thing, but it's another to claim superiority over another individual by virtue of your heritage. It's a transparent attempt to feel successful without actually doing anything. These ultra-nationalist types are complete losers.

you just repeated what I said
is this some american thing

>What is the Nubians

eastern niggas that migrated west, mang

Nubians are actually mixed sudanese/egyptian people. Just letting you know, egypt was a kingdom of two parts, modern day egypt was upper egypt, while sudan was lower egypt. Upper egyptians and lower egyptians would breed with each other, which would make nubians.

my explanation of how it happened is really oversimplified, please read an actual book about ancient egypt history than taking my post.