kickstarter.com/projects/1606694156/hansen-vs-predator/comments
youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=zPlK2NUvWNs
youtube.com/watch?v=pUAoL-hzerU
youtube.com/user/lingzune/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A quick question right off the bat because I'm not a murrican:
The alleged pedophiles would have to agree being filmed, don't they? I can't just film anyone without their consent and then showing it on TV.

Something about private property I guess.

That older gentleman who was just going to the beach.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hBIDEmUw0s

This is the funniest because people actually have sympathy for him. cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

The excuse they used was that they were a news program so they could publicize whatever they wanted.
The show itself was mired in controversial and contradicting jurisdiction (the use of the vigilante group Perverted Justice being one of the biggest ones) and as far as I understand 90% of the "convictions" didn't go through because of that.
Of course, who cares if you get imprisoned or not: having your face displayed nationwide in a predator show basically means your life is over.

>Who was the funniest predator?
Gay Romano

>What was the funniest predator segment?
John "I came here to leave a note" Wehry

This, the show was never about imprisonment, that was just a plus. It's a name and shame goal. Your life is fucking over if people know you're a pedophile.

All the ones you see on the show with their face uncensored took a plea agreement and part of that was agreeing to appear on the show. Sometimes you'll see ones that didn't agree and have their faces blurred.

The retarded thing is that anyone could enter that house and then get labelled as pedophile. Is Hansen honeypotting the pedos with his vigilante group or is the police doing that?

In addition to Since you're not american, a plea agreement is when you make a deal with the prosecution to plead guilty, or no contest, to avoid a trial for a more lenient sentence. Saves the state the cost of a trial, maybe you give up some co-conspirators in certain crimes, and in their case they appear on a show spreading awareness about predators online.

> and as far as I understand 90% of the "convictions" didn't go through
Almost everyone who got televised (with exception of the first 3 episodes which didnt involve law enforcement at all) was convicted (some got off on entrapment technicalities but thats very few people)

pretty sure if youre convicted they can then air the footage unblurred

>The retarded thing is that anyone could enter that house and then get labelled as pedophile
Nonsense, they have extensive chatlogs discussing the plans of what the perpetrator is planning to do with an underage girl.

Like a plea bargain?
I guess at that stage they've already found CP on the guy's computer but I still refuse to believe that anyone is dumb enough to fall for that trap, some child is presenting themselves in well known pedo chatrooms, instead of trying to shit down the chatrooms the police tries to lure out the predator by posing as a child. And if they happen to frequent "normal" chatrooms the pedos would've gotten reported a million times anyway.

More amusing to read how Hansen took the money and ran
kickstarter.com/projects/1606694156/hansen-vs-predator/comments

_ ____ ____ __ ___ _________ __ ___!

You're saying that in the US you lose all your personal rights upon conviction?

What if the pedo just lured someone else to the house?

Hansen himself said that the majority of people got off.

The show fucked up active investigations as well, it went too far.

Can you explain what happened? I mean they did make the show

>not watching the superior Russian version

Well most of that original to catch a predator stuff was from a more cavalier time in internet moderation and social media. A lot of chat services like AIM, ICQ, etc, didn't really have a mechanism for reporting anything. And engaging in sexual chat with minors isn't a crime anyway. Where these guys break the law is when they agree to meet up on line, AND THEN show up, and they further solidify the case against them by asking them to bring certain items like alcohol or a certain brand of condoms, and this further demonstrates intent.

Not sure what they do with the revived predators show, maybe tinder or snapchat, or facebook. But there is a lot more social media moderation focused on protecting minors from predators because of the original Dateline show.

Tall_Dreamy_Doc is high-tier

>And helping himself, to a drink.
>OH JEEZ!

>What if the pedo just lured someone else to the house?
You do know that they use cell phones?

>Hansen himself said that the majority of people got off.
Huh, okay i guess. alot of them can be found on mandatory sex offender regs. pretty interesting.

>What if the pedo just lured someone else to the house?
No, they know who theyre dealing with, and generally have all his personal info (place of employment and such) ready

This retarded cripples police interview is absolute kino

youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU

Is this the "I just wanted to help her shave down there" guy?

Meeting a minor isn't a crime either, nor saying things to a minor safe for harrassment. That whole show existed so some retarded viewers knowing nothing about laws can feel good seeing criminals getting arrested.

Hansen mentioned in one ep they used WHISPER to contact dudes lmao

Can we please ignore retarded "entrapment/meeting minor is not a crime" faggots? If it was the case all of them would get off scot-free. Not the case.

Yeah it is. I read up on what happened to this guy after and they found a shitload of CP on his computer, after basically admitting he had it and gave the A-OK for the cops to take it.

Fucking guy got 8 god damn years.

With the intent to have sex, it is. Doesn't even need to really be a minor involved, just trying to solicit a minor for sex online is a crime in every state they filmed the show in. You're full of shit.

What. An. Idiot.

Not trying to help any of you hook up with minors over the internet or anything, but this is advice to live by. NEVER TALK TO THE COPS. NEVER.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

what the fuck is this???

>they have all this personal data
My point is that someone could set you up knowing your full name, address and place of employment.
If you then direct your victim into Hansen's house he's stigmatized for life. Let's say you want to play a prank on a former teacher you hate with a passion. You go to a pedo chat using all his personal info and get him a date with Chris Hansen. Simultaneously you pose as a potential (adult) romantic partner and agree to meet at her place (Hansen's house). He goes in there, gets busted, police finds a saved cunny picture from Sup Forums and he's fucked for life.

If I was a Ped I'd probably want people to have sympathy for me too.

Russian TCAP, duh.

That guy who just posted CP, he's a riot.

Good fucking advice. Last winter I bought a few adderall pills from a friend and decided I wanted to go for a little cruise after and I took a drive through my cities nigger infested ghetto at like 12am. Didn't use a blinker at a stop sign and got pulled over by a couple state boys, JUST SO FUCKING happened I forgot my wallet before I left so I didn't have my licence on me. Immediately got put in handcuffs and was asked if I had drugs on me, then admitted to having a few addys in my cigarette box. I figured they would have searched my car anyways regardless, fuck that was dumb.

Was let go after a little bit and went right home. Got a letter in the mail months later saying I was being charged with felony fucking drug possession. Lawyer'd up and got the whole thing thrown out of court, no charge, no probation, nadda thing. All over 3 adderall pills. Cost me a grand for the lawyer though. Fuck.

Oh I'm sorry did they already have intercourse? Or was the thought police already investigating this case? You can have the intend to fuck a minor but in this case the minor is not existing. It's like incarcerating someone for rape in a rape roleplay chat.

You should read less crime mysteries.

You know that thing your dick does when you're really scared and it almost literally retracts inside your body not unlike a turtle head going into its shell?

Yeah, all of these dudes were experiencing that. Perhaps maybe even a bit of pee pee dribbled out.

"WHHHAAT?! It's just a quessshton"

>broken engrish voiceover

I always thought it would be really funny if you used a friend's info to "try" to fuck a 12 year old and when they give you the address of their house, you tell your friend you set up a blind date for him and that the girl's father is someone famous he might know.

The look on his face on camera when he sees Chris Hanson walk into the room as he's agape and praising him for his work and its transformation when he hears about the "chat logs" would have me rolling for years.

>Lawyer'd up and got the whole thing thrown out of court, no charge, no probation, nadda thing
tell me more

this HAS to be staged

Have they ever caught someone who was 17 years old?

Pretty simple really. Found a lawyer, went to go talk with him, told him what happened, he said it shouldn't be a problem at all, considering I've never been in trouble with drugs before and it was only for 3 pills.

Got a call from him about a half hour later after meeting him and said "If you've got the money we can make a good deal"

Went to the court house, handed him the cash, and he said "You're all set user, take care!" Didn't even have to go in front of a judge, he took care of everything and got it dropped. I don't even think he was jewish.

user...

hambubger no doubt

Nothing makes me laugh harder than reading Hansen say "I want to rape you anally!"

ever considered becoming a detective?

Gay Romano
youtube.com/watch?v=zPlK2NUvWNs

>heybuddywassup
still gets me whenever he says that shit

While not impossible that would take a shitload of time and you'd also have to have insider information to make 100% that you're not actually soliciting an actual 14 year old, and that the decoy is one actually being used by PJ for the show. And then seduce the teacher and then all of this while making sure you don't get caught.

Like sure there have been extensively elaborate murders but you might as well ask "Why don't a stage hand get someone to participate in X reality game show and rig a challenge to be lethal"

>1k for lawyer

You got off light. My divorce cost me over 40k, no property, no kids. Just a greedy fucking bitch who dragged it out for 2 years. NYC. Never get married to a Vietnamese woman.

>cue Seinfeld music

link?

NYC?

Farm the rice - pay the rice you filthy race traitor.

Be thankful you didn't have kids, you would have spawned some mentally unstable ugly hapas with severe identity issues

A 17yo doesnt go to online chats to pick up younger tail; he just goes to school

New York City you incredible retard

>mfw I'm in my late 20s and I get some 17 year old canadian girl to send me lewds occasionally

No they immediately get rid of anyone that is not above 18.

Anyone have that weird edit of him with the kpop music?

She had huge tits and lete do whatever I wanted to her. Would post tits but too lazy to unhide my partition. But ya, she was a no shit immigrant.

I don't really blame you desu. Oriental women are incredibly beautiful (for the most part). Wouldn't want to marry one though.

No shit fgt, I was asking him. Stay in your lane

Do they have any actual 18 year olds? I mean I have to imagine at least one desperate 17-19 year old wanting to bang a ~15 year old

oh, no. Not NYC. Niggerville MI.

This guy is 19 going for a 13 year old.

Wow what happened to the guy, did you catch him in the end?

There's a gulf between what you want the law to be and what it is, the sooner you confront that the better off you'll be.

Had he gone with a 15 year old (I think that's the oldest PJ gives or possibly 16) I doubt he'd get any shit. No one actually cares about age gaps less than 5.

Don't think so, that would mean that Hanson and his group of vigilantes texted sexually explicit messages to a minor.

>implying that would've been any better with your run of the mill spoiled suburban white cunt

>predator raw
Could they have chosen a more blatantly sexual name for this behind the scenes shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=pUAoL-hzerU

Oh please
You don't have to browse r9k to know about the fuckton of divorce stories going on everywhere

Apparently this legal system is lenient enough to allow private organizations to interfere with police investigation. The bottom line here is that many pedos did not get in trouble for chatting with adults pretending to be kids.

>I'm not a murrican

What the fuck was he thinking?

>jeans tucked into unlaced high tops

Pretty /fa/ Tbh

what?

>so youuuuuu, teach kiiiiiiiiiiids, who are about the same aaaaaaaaage.
Why does Chris Hansen talk like this?

>I took a drive through my cities nigger infested ghetto at like 12am

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>he fell for the marriage meme
>he fell for the yellow fever meme

this

Those slants are filthy creatures.

>haha you don't even live in a country where limp-dicked pedos getting off sexting with minors get baited by limp-dicked pedos getting off pretending to be minors into visiting a house and getting scolded by a later-to-be kickstarter fraud and then tackled by 6 policemen dragging you to a judge which is privately in the same organization as the limp-dicked pedos getting off pretending to be minors

It's verbal pausing. Most people say "uhhs" and "errs" when they're thinking of what to say, but people like Chris Hansen elongates his words and my penis.

Yes because attempting to have sex with a minor is illegal. Most of the ones who go to jail end up having actual CP just getting caught in the raid is like 1-2 years at worst if you don't have anything else.

Hell even bringing the alcohol is illegal.
>Hey guys I brought alcohol to get kids drunk
>There are no kids here and that's illegal
>wtf there's no kids for me to get drunk anyway why's that so wrong.

This isnt a US only thing, there is this guy, stinson hunter on youtube who used to do the same thing in the UK and has gotten several people arrested and convicted

youtube.com/user/lingzune/videos

lawyers in divorce cases usually drag the trail out as long as possible to get more money out of you

Dam I didn't mean to trigger you that hard but now that I did: fuck you

Hi Joey.

>tfw no more watching TCAP episodes through streams with bros

the one that got naked before Hansen walked in, and repeat offenders are always top kek