Why are Iranians so superior to Arabs?

Why are Iranians so superior to Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/iran-outrage-video-shows-stray-dogs-dying-after-being-injected-acid-shiraz-1497501
youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0
youtube.com/watch?v=-B58BA-1gtw
youtube.com/watch?v=C5lEDdpWPaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dkkU8yHo9iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KGz3vZlK6G8
youtube.com/watch?v=acHaWr12jAM
youtube.com/watch?v=dS1q3Omev64
youtu.be/cZk4Yu42g0I
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I though they are the same thing.
What is the difference?

>Islam
>Same appareance
>Violent

shia islam

Maybe 2000 years ago they were, they're essentially the same thing now.

They are Indo-Europeans.

I never really got this Persian superiority idea.
Their languages are virtually indistinguishable to the average punter.

Islam only started doing science because the Persians took over from the retarded arabs.

They're smarter

Persian chicks are horny as fuck, lads. I used to fuck this international student and she was a monster in bed. Nutty as a snickers bar though

They used to be Secular

I went to Iran a couple years ago. Heaps of sexy clothes, lingerie and victoria's secret stuff sold in their markets. always in the top 5 most common thing sold. women there buy heaps of that shit. kinda weird seeing women wearing chadors selling it and buying it

KILL YOURSELF
IRANIANS ARE NOT BASED!

ibtimes.co.uk/iran-outrage-video-shows-stray-dogs-dying-after-being-injected-acid-shiraz-1497501

Persian culture shares a lot with jews and chinese

>emphasis on education
>emphasis on personal achievement
>emphasis on business ownership

Aryan descent, that is all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0

Islam holds Iran back, Iran needs ethnic and ideological genocide, total eradication of Islam.

Jason has no idea what he's talking about

Genetic studies show that Iranians haven't really changed in 10,000 years. Indo-Aryan migrations provided little admixture. The region just changed identity and this has happened in many parts of the world throughout history. Iran was never white and Rumi wasn't white.

I cant emphasize how retarded Jason is. His stupid "Iranians used to be white until muslims" is debunked by genetic tests, artistic depicting Persians from pre-Islamic times, and the fact that modern Iranian zoros kept to their own society and look like every other Iranian. And he still pushes his stupid sperg explanation that has absolutely zero evidence. He isn't even Iranian. He says his half Iranian half European but even his Iranian surname is "Jorjani" which means he's Georgian. complete sperg.

BBC Jew dominated propaganda machine that is anti-Aryan and anti-Persian, spreading propaanda of a "study" with extremely small pool and selective samples, trying to prove anything.

Anyone who takes that serious, is retarded. I trust no data that comes from BBC or Islamic Republic dominated Iran.

You are a mongrel, like many Iranians. Eugenics is the answer.

Modern zoroastrianism is not true zoroastrianism, the avesta in is incomplete, Islam destroyed zoroastrianism, what you see today is shattered mimicry. As for genetics, Islamic Arabs ethnically cleansed and commited genocide against Persians, half of Iraq used to be inhabited by Persians and were genetically Persian, these people were exterminated/raped.

Keep telling yourself Iranians were white.

All the genetic tests and ancient art says Iranians weren't.

Somehow you've backed yourself into a corner with this delusion without even a shred of evidence. you're in denial :^)

Zoroastrianism was never a monolith so don't give me this no true scotsman fallacy.

You are a mongrel, ancient Iranians were white. The difference in the superior cultures of ancient Iran and modern Islamic Iran is not only caused by Islam, but also by the general inferior low IQ genetics of modern Iranians, that is why Iran needs eugenics + eradication of Islam.

It is not a fallacy, it is a fact. Modern Zoroastrianism is bastardized version with a lot of question marks and missing information, the Avesta isn't complete. You have no clue, probably a mongrel Iranian.

genetic tests of ancient bones and ancient art shows very clearly they were not white

where is your proofs they were white

>why are (shit #1) so superior to (shit #2)?

you stink less? ...maybe

Zoroastrianism was never a monolith. It was always a very broad religion without centralization and changed depending on region.

They were secular for a reason though. Persians had some smart people at the top of their society

how religion should be

It's the same in Belgium. I've heard different people say that the Iranians are the sluttiest girls they've ever met.

There was one in my school and she fucked 4 of the 5 boys in her class.

If ancient Iranians were white then why does all their ancient artwork depict them as brown? doesn't matter if it's royalty or common people, they all get depicted like how Iranians look today. Where is your proofs ancient iranians were white

Iranian diaspora has gone quiet because he's realised how fucking retarded he is. You should seriously look into killing yourself I'm shocked how fucking stupid your comments are. Your ancestors were never white

Those genetic tests and studies you claim do not exist, if they were, you would have provided a source. You are a butthurt mongrel Iranian with a low IQ that can't accept the truth. How brown are you?

Unlike you, I am not triggered and don't spend 100% of my attention and time on this thread. How brown are you? You are very triggered. Ancient Iranians were white, the degree of how related you are to them is based on your genetics, how brown are you mongrel boy?

>artistic depictions
>evidence or proof

Kek, you are truly desperate, aren't you? little brown mongrel boy :) I already gave you rational explenation for why ancient Iranians were white.

If the modern day Iranians are the same as ancient Iranians, how come their cultures, nations and powers are so different? Ancient Iran was superior, because it had a superior genetic make up and a superior mindset/ideologie.

Todays Iran is full of low IQ mongrels, brownies and muslims. It needs genetic and ideological purification.

You are not the same to your ancestors, you are inferior. Your emotional replies and how triggered you are are proof of this.

Post your picture and show us how brown you are.

"I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).

Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so."
Discuss genetic distances between Iranians.

>You're right. Inb4 Persians n shieeeet niga

They are all the slimiest slimes except for Zoroastrians, they're cool. But rare as fuck.

keep telling yourself that habib.

>cannot provide proofs ancient Iranians were white

baahaahahahah

holy fuck stop with this autism

I support Iranian expansion into arab lands. The arabs spread islam by the sword, time for revenge.

Had a guy on pol explain them as such "it's as if someone traveled all around the world and then decided: 'Americans, I like them'". Seems appropriate for the ones I've met.

If they were superior they wouldn't have been conquered by arabs

Only under Obama can Iran get away with breaking their promises regarding the nuclear agreements.

I honestly cannot wait until Trump's elected.

He's going to nuke the shit out of them.

You didn't refute any of my arguments, but I am not surprised, you are a low IQ brown mongrel boy. You are not a true Iranian and never will be, brown shitskin emotional faggot.

No, first Iran needs ideological and genetic purification of Iran. After that, it only needs military advancements and activity for self defense purposes, with 1 or 2 generation of eugenics, Iran will become one of the best countries in the world, no need for military expansion, it has enough resources and genetic potential.

We just need to prevent low IQ Iranians, brown mongrels and non-Persian descent from reproducing and applying positive eugenics to increase the high IQ, white genes of Iranians.

Like I always say, the pasta I write is concise and summarizes my opinions so that we may elaborate upon them. Instead of wasting your breath calling me a fag, discuss why I am wrong because I won't stop posting it in threads regarding Iranian people, culture, history, genetics, etc.

I'm interested in taking a genetic test to see my ethnic background. However, I know that the sample sizes in most tests are very limited (in regards to the Middle East). I will probably be a mix of Caucuses, European (Greek or Italian), and majority Iran.
On the topic of "rape babies", the issue of assimilation, breeding, etc. arises. What was the population during the conquests and how much does this echo today? It must take a sustained effort over hundreds, if not thousands, of years to eradicate a people's genetic code that is unique to only them (i.e. wash them out completely).

Trump is going to get cucked harder by Iran than any president in US history

Literally no difference. Persians are extinct, the only thing left is Arab culture after they literally raped Persian culture into oblivion.

Because civilization
Because culture
Because were fucking amazing until the fucking Brits fucked everything up. Thank you again britbongs

your argument is literally "Ancient Iranians were white and I have no evidence" and I provide you with genetic studies and ancient art showing otherwise and you say it doesn't count. The burden of proofs is on you.

please show your proofs

This is true, Iranian muslims are cowards, they know Obama wouldn't start a war with Iran, that is why they behaved the way they did. I hope America starts a war with Iran, the majority of military is full of browns and true muslims, willing to be martyrs, we need war to get rid of their genetics and to have the Islamic Republic destroyed. Once the Islamic Republic falls, true Persian identity will return, even under western domination.

Monologues are Asperger Syndrome 101

>Persians are extinc
>Only thing left is arab culture
Clearly dont get out of your shithole much do you?

I'm interested to know your background. do you have a picture of yourself? Do you have any friends in real life?

youtube.com/watch?v=C5lEDdpWPaQ Arabs 1 Persians 0 haha Persians getfukd.edu DO SOME HISTORY DAWG LMAO

Take a look at this motherfucking brown low IQ mongrel Iranian, he lives in Australia, yet his loyalties lies with the Islamic Republic of Iran, he is a parasite, has no Aryan heritage and no Aryan spirit.

This is why I hate Iranian muslims the most, especially those who live outside of Iran. If you like Islam, then fuck off back to Iran.

This is why I can't wait for the breakdown of order in Europe. I will join European nationalist forces and help them eradicate muslims and I will personally kill as many Iranian muslims in Europe as I can :)

After that, when the time is right, Iranian muslims in Iran will be eradicated. I already killed 2 Iranian muslims last time I was in Iran.

No mention of the Mongols? They depopulated Persia and interbred with the rest.

I gave you an argument, which you have not refuted yet, because you know you can't. Stay irrational brown inferior shill.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit this meme always makes me crack the fuck up. They're amongst the worst sand niggers no competition.
You dumb shills buying the meme of "Persians" being anything but shit and somehow being white despite looking like the sandiest sand niggers is hilarious.
Your country's IQ is 84. And you should go back to nignog.

If you want to be taken seriously, uphold your end of the bargain and stop memeing around. Why are shills so obvious? You're that guy who posts the "Aryan type 1, Aryan type 2" garbage, I remember you.

theres no I in Arab.

you aren't white :^)

no I'm not. he wasn't aussie I'm pretty sure it's this retard

Iranians are desperately trying to differentiate themselves.

>muh now ruz
>zoraster brah!
>only kinda muslim

Jesus as if anyone believes this. They're just as much slimy, opportunistic assholes as every other Arab on earth. Despite what they want you to believe, most of their women were raped by the Muslim hordes and if there's any "true iranian" left then they had better come forward with their DNA results.

>The breakdown of order in Europe
DUN DUN DUN CHUGGA CHUGGA 0001
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA EMMURE

That doesn't matter, I already have connections with racist and nationalist elements in the Netherlands and Europe. They have no problem with me and my contribution in the future. I will enjoy killing brown muslim Iranians like you soon :)

genetic studies show Iran hasn't changed much in 10,000 years, very little arab admixture from the invasion. Mostly in the South West which is actually arab speaking Iranians anyway

Oh, then you must be the guy and egged him on. I was with in agreement with you.

Basically, Iranians aren't white (be proud of your own heritage and don't infringe upon others), full assimilation (but immigrants are a net loss, even though Iranians are high-earners in the nations they go to, they are non-whites and are demographic stains: basically 14/88), etc.
I wouldn't wish this limbo upon my worst enemy. You can either stay in the shell of your nation (any Iranian who is unironically Muslim is cancer, Arabs rode on the legacy of us, cancer belief system) or flee to another nation and pollute their already-declining populous. Also immigrants must NEVER mix blood with the natives. It is the ultimate betrayal, both of yourself and of the good Samaritans who aided you. Immigrants must be second-class citizens, as well. Pretty sure those last few points is where disagreement started.

if you say so autismo

If you think Islam will have a future in Europe, then you are delusional. Islam will be removed from Europe and it will be by force.

you're a muslim though

It felt really good to stab those two Iranians I murdered in Iran, Allah didn't help them, their god was powerless, for I was superior to them and their god and their religion at the moment of their demise.

You have no future in the western world, you are an Islamic Republic shill and all elements of Islam will be eradicated from the western world and Iran, your kind will be exterminated :)

Brown mongrel, I bet you have an Islamic name.

No, I am not. I follow no religion, but I draw inspiration from ancient gods and the ideals they stood for. I've already killed 2 Iranian muslims and that was the best achievement and experience of my life so far, I can't wait to kill more.

Hello FBI.

Their languages are completely different moron. Arabic is Semitic, Iranian/Farsi is Indo-European.

bache Habib, please

Like claiming a squiggly turd is superior to a round one right before you flush.
Shit is shit, OP

Iranians burning Quran:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkkU8yHo9iQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KGz3vZlK6G8

youtube.com/watch?v=acHaWr12jAM

youtube.com/watch?v=dS1q3Omev64

Why do anti-Islamic Iranians have light skin, while the Islmist Iranians are brown? Those arab mongrel rape babies man, need to be exterminated :)

>Why do anti-Islamic Iranians have light skin, while the Islmist Iranians are brown?

bahahah

Unless they are motivated by greed and are traitors, obviously, but apparantly not for low IQ mongrels like you.

I don't support the theocracy, you're so beyond logic you've somehow come to that conclusion. I'm just making fun of you because you're clearly a moron.

>ancient iranians are white!

>ive killed two muslims!

>here are some videos of iranians burning qurans!

holy fuck you are mentally disabled

Hotter women.

I would gladly kill you if you were here next to me. You are pro-Islamic Republic, if you weren't, you would support war against Iran. Iran needs to be bombed.

We wuz kangz

seen any niggers lately?

Nope no Illuminati here guys. GMOs are safe for ur precious aryan genetics. MURRRRICA MOTHERFUCKER

The Persians have a 3,000 year history of culture and statecraft which predates Islam. The Arabs had nothing until Islam, at least not really.

how do u expect to kill an american "iranian" with those soft manchild fists? lmao

youtu.be/cZk4Yu42g0I

I love Arabs, but they are shit-tier at war.

Their women are probably the most beautiful in the world.

Sandiest Sand Nigger.
Humble American farmer

Hitler has a time machine.

Persians are not Arabs. And they had their asses kicked by the Arabs in the 7th century, losing their entire sasanid empire. Persians are also shia, not Sunni (like most arabs).

Sunni is peaceful

I guess you don't remember know what 6th Century Egypt was.

Persian here.

Our language is Indo-European, sounds sorta French - so it isn't shitty like Arabic. Also, we're based as fuck.

that is all

nice flag. FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAA lmao dog.

Jordanian-American here, Arabic is the langauge of emotion. Fuck off Mehmooni

isnt that banned in the country

>General Qasem
>Indo European
Sure stupid snow nigger. I bet you wish you were Arab, faggot.

From what I have gathered if you are in the few true urban areas it is OK (which is what a tourist would see) but for the rest of the country it is pretty fundamentalist.

There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities: iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

The same cannot be said for North Africans or Arabs.

The Nobel Prize is kind of biased. There have been a lot of great Iranian scientists, such as the creator of fuzzy sets Lotfi A. Zadeh, inventor of LASIK Gholam A. Peyman, cardiologist pioneer Rashid Massumi, etc. There are many other good Iranian scientists like Nima Arkani-Hamed, Maryam Mirzakhanim, Pardis Sabeti. and Cumrun Vafa that might deserve Nobel Prizes. Even the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is an Iranian American, Firouz Naderi, and the best brain surgeon in Germany is an Iranian by the name of Majid Majidi.

There were good Arab and Turkish scientists, but the Persian scientists far outnumbers them. Also, if anything, the Arabs were influenced by the Persians to stop being sand niggers for only temporary time.

As Ibn Khaldun suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars…in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs:

>"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

Kish Island

Statue of Rostam who wrote our Zoroastrian epic, Shahnameh