I just finished marathoning this and was very frustrated and unsettled by it in a good way...

I just finished marathoning this and was very frustrated and unsettled by it in a good way. Did anybody else hope she was gonna stab her demon baby at the end? Can anyone rec some similar flicks?

>watching a movie from start to finish is "marathoning"
What did OP mean by this?

I thought she was gonna agreed to breast feed it and then jump out the window with the baby like the other girl, pottery and all that.

I was surprised by how unsettling/creepy and scary it felt when they were sneaking around her house in scooby doo fashion.

also she was really cute

Was this movie non fiction?

There's an off-chance he means the recent mini-series, if not he's beyond saving.

It's a meme, the humor derived either from the sheer ridiculousness of the claim/phrase itself when applied to a film or as a mockery of ADD millenials and Gen-Zers who are incapable of focusing on one thing for 2 hours.

What are your thoughts on this character?

So after you watch it, the world has no need for spoilers anymore?

Human summerfag trash...

Maybe he watched it on repeat over and over again

>recent mini-series
>baby is mixed
>baby is the devil

what did NBC mean by this?

The ending is better with her giving the baby a chance. We all know how bad the devil is but sometimes the form it takes is appealing enough to accept him anyway.

He could represents that this isn't just a cult made up of upper class people from NY but a global one.

I like to think that he is just a tourist that kinda wondered into their apartment and they all found him exotic so they let him in. He just repeats "Hail Satan" when ever everyone else does just to be polite.

>Roman Polanski
>Rosemary's Baby
>Scene where she's drugged and raped

WEW

>Repulsion
>a movie literally about the trauma and irreversible psychological damage caused to a sexual assault victim
>director literally raped a girl

WEW

I guess but I really wanted to see her hack away at that little fucker.

Why the fuck to they have to blackify every fucking classic?

Why does an actors race matter?

>chinatown
>tess
>frantic
>ghost writer
What are some other good films of his?
His shit-tier streak is:
>ninth gate
>pianist
>oliver twist
Thankfully he redeemed it with The Ghost Writer.

Because if we dont force black quotas into every single movie then how will people know were not neo nazis?

Why remake a perfectly-aged film into a series at all? Why remake it only to replace the lead with a nigger?

Pianist was good

It makes perfect sense. The baby will be satans mortal body and he will spread his seed throughout the world.The anti-christ is also supposed to be charismatic. This will require a thick, big black cock. Why would Satan settle for a tiny white cock?

Also Zoe is pretty in an ayy lmao kinda way and is bae material, please don't call her a nigger.

>Pianist
What's wrong with this one?

>the same shtick ad nauseum
>guaranteed awards