Why does she do this?

Why does she do this?

Black leads don't exist.

because it makes the ugly sheboons feel better about themselves

disgusting as fuck

why do they do this

she knows who the superior man is
the white man
white women crave black penis because they have never been around niggers in their entire lives
black women have lived with them since they were children
they know who the real black man is and have redpilled themselves to follow big white cock
sorry cucks but this is 100% the truth

COLONIZED

Why does the Academy do this?

>that smuig cyclops

fpbp

fpbp

can't even tell when people are joking or not anymore

They might as well be wearing t-shirts with "i want white cock" on it and it would be less obvious.

When is Sabretooth coming back?

He is busy molesting his son

Yeah - it's completely manufactured. I heard Liev likes them young and male.

fpbp

So this is the power of the BWC

Why do attractive black women go for the BWC?

>black women
>posts mexicans and halfies
L
O
L

no proper black woman would touch a white boi

>white boi posting on a Mongolian cum-painting forum saying black women don't want his cock
Ok. More for me.

holy shit when i see a gorgeous black girl like that i get so aroused, want to fuck her, marry her, have a bunch of kids, fuck, white chicks and asians are hot but they just don't move me like that, was it the sneaky juifs who have tricked me into race mixing my aryan genes with african kweenz? well, shalom to (((u))) then mother fuckers

proper black women are ugly as shit

Why do white women want violent niggers

and black women want wholesome white men?

How did this disconnect happen?

nobody wants violent niggers

Unironically social welfare introduced under President Johnson in the 60's. The "war on poverty" married black women to the government and allowed black men to be NEETs that didn't have to get a family. This was further exasperated by "White Flight" in the 50's and 60's turning interracial communities into black ghettos and then the crack epidemic of the 80's creating whole generations of banal, degenerate black youths addicted to drugs and raised without their parents. That led to the current problem of mass black imprisonment and racial tensions across the US.
Source: I'm black and was raised by my grandma and the Baptist Church.

the power of the BWC

zoe saldana is box office gold, she has to be the richest actress in hollywood?

Chocolate & Cream is the best Ice cream

There has to be something with the feminisation of white men too. White women are surrounded by feminine cuck white men, so they crave masculine black men. Whereas black women are surrounded by thug nigger black guy, so they crave nice, wholesome white men.

Both our races did this to each other.

but the vast majority of people date and marry within their race

One time at a club a 10/10 black girl walked by me and palmed my croch.

Black girl at store I used to visit flirted.

Women are women. You just want one who's grateful for what she has in life.

Women wants status and a white man represents status.

Indians who are darker skinned are steryotyped and bollywood movies stars all have extremely light skin.

Black girls, brown girls, east asian girls all want the white cock.

Only one who has hang ups in my mind is cathloic spainards.

Very very interbred I find.

But as for the other 3. They land a hot white husband and their life is heaven.

Only SJW women would promote slut culture hence thug cock love.

Proper black women look like leslie jones

fpbp

>my cuckolding fantasies
kill yourself you retarded faggot

what said, the BLACKED meme is just that, a meme. no one wants violent niggers who's not dumpster-tier themselves. look up OKCupid race stats, I don't have the screengrab on this machine. in short, white is the thing to be for a guy. sucks for the chill black guys desu, though it's possible that it's just a function of black guys having shittier profiles than others on average, in which case chill black guys would do fine. that wouldn't explain asians' poor luck though, sorry guys.

hi cuck

Zoe a cute!

I dunno, pretty common theme for Afro-Hispanics

>He thinks I'm on the pill
* frequently goads you into creampieing her during sex*

>tfw no light-skinned black gf

blue > brown = green

lets be honest here
if she was your wife you'd tell her to lay off the birth control and keep her pregnant year-round

There is no way she's not into raceplay stuff.

Which sex roleplaying scenario do you think she'd prefer?

>Skimpy native american costume with feathers; Pocahontas forbidden affair with John Smith, sneaks away for a moonlit bootycall with BWC.

>Skimpy african tribal loincloth; Tribeswoman gets abducted and lovingly raped by a handsome white soldier. Falls in love, their only way of communication is sex.

>no niggress gf to slaveplay with

literally 10/10, would marry
Sup Forums is retarded

To be fair to Sup Forums she literally looks like a white girl dipped in Chocolate

well she's mixed as fuck, definitely not sub-saharan african or american slavespan

I want to kiss Zoe