ITT Post pictures of people in the media/politics that you hate

ITT Post pictures of people in the media/politics that you hate.

This bitch is Sally Kohn she is a CNN political commentator and I hate her smug face.
Also a Hilary Clinton supporter who refuses to listen to reason.

Who do you hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkVT8vM00cY
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYhW2yUlEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rfQEiIdonRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This faggot

Owen "literal cuck" Jones

Again, it's his fucking smug face combined with his extreme liberal politics just sends me into a rage when I hear him speak.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkVT8vM00cY

Also this racebaiting nigger. Glad his show got cancelled. I really hope i don't see him pop up in a more prominent news setting.

Hard to believe he's even a day older than 16

I used to like Oliver too. I regret everything

Kohn is the poor man's Rachel Maddow.

At least Maddow doesn't try so hard.

Sir Le Weedman

aka, the next President of the United States of America.

Yeah Rachel sucks but at least she doesn't seem like a horrible person, Sally Kohn sincerely comes across as a mean spirited bitter cunt with an axe to grind.

Probably because she's a kike and Maddow is just a shiksa.

Sally (((Kohn))) she's blatantly lbgtq Marxist shit-bag. This is the best I can find of her.

Totally. Even a lot of Republicans will admit to liking Maddow when she's not overtly partisan. Maddow at least covers a lot of foreign affairs and while she's a liberal is far from sjw-like. Kohn is pathetic. If the news was high school she'd be the kid trying too hard to be cool.

What got her so triggered?

This. So this.

That man is the most intolerant human being I've ever seen on television. Something lefties really excel at.

I can stomach different points of opinion. But when someone gets all personal and smarmy like van does it just makes them look pathetic.

Also CNN has a strange fat latina who often goes from normal speech slightly acceptrd to batshit insane puerto rican spergout within 2 seconds. Usually when trumps name is mentioned.

This guy

Don't forget about Laurie Penny.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdYhW2yUlEQ

I hate this dumb bitch too

tricked her into saying people are voting hillary because "they are mentally ill"

Dianne 'the fat stupid nigger' Abbot

I hate everyone, they are all liars.

I've just realised. She's a kike dyke.

This faggot is even worse than Cenk.

It's hard to believe that she thought she could be mayor of NY. She had a lot of "establishment" support locked up early on before everyone realized that no one actually wanted her. It's kind of sad.

I know who you are talking about. She really hates trump

>laurie penny

Laurie Penny is nothing more than a socialite. A champagne feminists. She knows she's full of shit but her listeners don't

>this racebaiting nigger
>nigger

Looks whiter than the average albino, then again it could be just the lighting there.

Another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfQEiIdonRs

She seems intelligent and articulate to me, Lad.

Fucking hate this jew faggot.

As bad as he is he's not as bad as Mark Lomont-Hill who recently called crime-stats racist.

>Muh evil nazi frogs
Has she ever looked in the mirror?

This guy