Breivik got beat by the Truck Man.

Everywhere you go
Friendship there will grow
When you find it, it's the key
Friends can change the world, you see

#whiteboysbewinning

I was about to post this

DICKS OUT FOR BREIVIK

Breivik didn't have the balls to kill himself. He's going to be a mentally-broken man by the time he's out of prison.

Cho never held the record

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Killing oneself after that is weakness and lets the media to tell whatever they want.

And he will never get out of prison.

I ll beat the record one day.

I apologize, updated pic

>AUF's own ferry, the 50 passenger MS Thorbjorn, was used by Breivik to go to Utoya. Shortly after the first shot was fired, nine people were leaving the island on the ferry, among them the AUF leader Eskil Pedersen. They feared there might be more terrorists in the area and navigated the ferry 2.7 kilometres (1.7 mi) to the north. Hence the ferry was not available to the police when they arrived at Utoykaia, the normal ferry landing on the mainland.

didn't he only get 20 years?

>implying getting caught wasnt part of his plan to spread his message in court and get more media attention
>implying he will be mentally broken being able to play PS2 all day and have playdates so his human rights arnt violated
>implying they'll ever realistically let him out

americans truly are retarded

21 is the maximum in Norway, in theory. Though it can (and in this case it will) be extended without any time limits if the convict is considered to be dangerous to the public.

Thus, Breivik will never be free again so he might need a new Playstation at one point in time.

But they used guns, not trucks. Even without Breivik's bomb, 69 were still killed.

neither did omar mateen, he was just willing to die, hoping to take a few cops with him

cant beat the cheater

can someone tell me who the one on the left and breivik are and what they did? i'm a little /r/OutOfTheLoop

You're trying to play it off as a joke but not knowing those two points to you being underage and a legit reddit user.

>get on my level

murderpedia.org/male.D/d/dae-han-kim.htm

Norwegians are irrelevant tho =/

He will not be in jail for life.
>Either he will become a national hero and Norway will save itself.
Or
>Norway will be taken over by Muslims, and he'll be killed.

There is not life in prison for him.

Didnt snackbar truck driver run over and kill over 100?

i'm 25 and from Sup Forums i only started browsing Sup Forums 2 weeks ago

virgina tech shooter and Norwegian domestic terrorist, set of a bomb at prime minsters office to distract while shooting lefty kids on an island...

Sup Forums's wet dream

When you said Sup Forums you actually meant Sup Forums didn't you?

84 i think

How will you do that? There's no guns here

a lorry, if thats what you call it in wankland

I call it a truck, lorry is a engcucks word

Then french snackbar wins.

FBI here

Date of when the record will be broken? Don't worry I won't tell anyone lol

You mean there are not LEGAL guns.
Some years ago there were some people detained with illegal AKs.
Anyway, whenever they want the allahsnackbars can make a massacre over there, in a train, train-station, mall, etc., and there`s very little your police can do. Sure, you have the armed police, but until they arrive shooters will get tired of massacre people.

If we're counting not guns than McVeigh is the GOAT

you are mistaken, see

3 am april 24th 2049

It would take some serious treatment to truly break Breivik, and fuck knows that ain't happening in Scandi. Say what you want about the guy but he knows what he did and he knows why he did it. Strikes me as someone who is quite mentally strong. Probably a standard deviation or two above average in the IQ department. Which is actually pretty uncommon with mass shooters.

DO YOU THINK THIS SOME KIND OF GAME YOU SICK TWISTED FREAK!

NOBODY DIED! THIS IS A SIMULATION! AND THOSE MODS JUST BOOTED SOME USERS OFF THE SERVER!

STUPID N00BS!

>Summer Camp

So wait, gun control doesn't work? Oh say it isn't so.

this niggers been posted here over 20 times now you illiterate nigger

> Transcripts show Choi Sang-yeol made three announcements advising passengers in train 1080 to remain seated while he attempted to reach superiors. Finally, he was advised "Quickly, run somewhere else. Go up... kill the engine and go." Choi then opened the doors and fled, but in doing so he removed the master key, shutting down the onboard batteries which powered the train doors — effectively sealing passengers inside. Later investigation showed 79 passengers remained trapped inside train 1080 and died there.

38 million

What about German plane crasher

Apparently, he was shocked when they didn't torture him. He was convinced that he would be tortured and killed after he was caught.

Improved

I'm surprised. Over here if you make it through the intial arrest process and get taken alive the worst thing to happen will likely be that you'll occasionally have to interact with the other prisoners. And even that's fairly unlikely with protective custody being what it is nowadays, makes the prison look bad if a VIP inmate is killed or injured. Although I suppose his situation is orders of magnitude more serious than anything Norway had seen in recent history, he might've had Guantanamo-esque procedures in mind.

Yeah, but his crime was the worst in Norwegian history, and regardless of what you think about him, he's very paranoid.

>Yeah, but his crime was the worst in Norwegian history

That's what I was saying.

But yes, I'd agree that he's paranoid based on what I've read of him.

meme magicians dont count

but but but

in on a cia/fbi honeypot thread

I refuse to believe Breivik acted alone. Not possible.

It'll take awhile for someone to outdo the Orlando shooter in a 1 man operation. Paris had apparently 9 attackers, so Brevik and truck-driver have the lead in terms of one man operations.

You'd need a circumstance where more than +49 people are in close quarters and unable to escape unless the guy uses explosives a'la McVeigh or a truck like Nice-kebab. Since I'm not some koranimal jihadist that dreams about murdering unarmed people I can't fathom a circumstance more vulnerable than the Orlando shooting unless bombs are involved or nice type attack. If with guns it'd have to be a yacht or hosing down some million man march parade or convention sort of thing with a legit +100 round machine gun

>tfw /r9k/ is on this list