Part 2

>tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU
youtube.com/watch?v=-_Z0tbg6Phs
youtube.com/watch?v=12iorWj83P0
youtube.com/watch?v=WbW8GgAWKi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lost doesnt deserve the reputation it's gotten. It was a great show with a great ending

And if anybody says the music from the ending of Lost doesn't make them feel something, they're a god damn liar

youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU

>FREEEEEEEDDDOOOOMMMM

youtube.com/watch?v=-_Z0tbg6Phs

youtube.com/watch?v=12iorWj83P0

Cried like a baby for pic related.

No it was fucking insulting. 6 years of WTF moments and endless cliffhangers and the ultimate answer is that they were dead all along. I can't believe they had the guts to show the first scene of the as the last, only this time with how it really happened .Wow bravo JJ Jack didn't open his eyes but instead closed it! What a tweest! I was crying for sure... of laughter at how dumb it was.

b8
or you're the biggest retard on the board

Doing the Leftovers is cheating man, every scene is pure unfiltered liquid kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbW8GgAWKi8

cried like a bitch
>"he may have been your father boy, but he wasn't your daddy."

fag

the bridges of madison county when she's behind him in the truck at the stoplight, gripping the door handle, fighting not to go to him. fucking brutal.

your father will one day die if he hasn't already and you will be all alone with those childhood memories of you spending time together

This made me bawl like a child

>i could have saved more
>"whoever saves one life, saves the entire world"

beautiful stuff, inb4 Sup Forums getting mad

Defo this. I spent most of the finale in tears

Millions of people died during the war, why should I care for a couple hundred?

At the end of that epsiode of rick and morty where the sad song played ):
It was really introspective and Rick is depressed. I'm glad a great show depicts the human condition so well. *Claps

the only time I've cried was when I realised how much time I've wasted watching this gargabe.

But they're God's chosen ones, goyim, remember the 15 gorillion lampshades!

yes

Another one to the list of sad ending arcs...
God fucking dammit...