My hatred for women has really escalated lately...

My hatred for women has really escalated lately. I can't even talk to women without getting upset over most trivial things anymore.

For example:
>few days ago
>it's my brothers b-day
>he, of course, invited his roastie girlfriend.
>hear her talking about video games
>I ask her what games she plays
>she tels me she started playing csgo few weeks ago.
>get mad for some reason
>start sperging out
>tell her that women ruined the gaming community, that they're the #1 source of cancer, that in a few weeks she'll be flashing her tits on Skype for free skins, despite having no skills whatsoever and that she'd never stand a chance against a man etc
>keep sperging out until she starts crying
>mom tells me to go back to my room
>5 days later, everybody is still mad at me

I want off this ride, /r9k/, it's ruining my social life. This Is the reason why I have no friends. How do I stop hating women?

Wrong board.

But if you become a racist and Sup Forums will accept you even though you're a faggot.

Congratulations, you have autism.

>But if you become a racist and Sup Forums will accept you even though you're a faggot.

This, make this about niggers and we will gladly jerk you off OP.

Negro you're shit at bantz.

Kek

Good job OP I love you.

I think we have filled out faggot quota on Sup Forums already. Just look at all the Trump threads.

Trump head here, why the intolerance? I thought britain was noble?

>I think we have filled out faggot quota on Sup Forums already. Just look at all the Australian posters

Good one bro.

jesus christ you sound retarded. get a life, bro

>I ask her what games she plays
>she tels me she started playing csgo few weeks ago.
>get mad for some reason
>start sperging out
>tell her that women ruined the gaming community, that they're the #1 source of cancer, that in a few weeks she'll be flashing her tits on Skype for free skins, despite having no skills whatsoever and that she'd never stand a chance against a man etc
>keep sperging out until she starts crying
>mom tells me to go back to my room
Mega kek you are one austistic fuck man come on why are you sperging out over this? id make a sarcastic remark about her being a gamer Gurl but id not become a complete fag over this. So while all chicks are sluts don't be such a stupid motherfucker

>want off this ride, /r9k/

GTFO back to your echo chamber contaiment board you manlet betamax

Shit I played that game yesterday for the first time since Cs source. Was having fun, try to get some bantz going, bantz goes ok for about a minute then everyone just starts asserting their alpha status and declares they have a 50 inch dick. Such nauseating insecurity. Simple fact is most gamers are faggots and you deserve state intervention.

By realizing that your being deluded by anecdotal stories on the internet about "evil slutty women". /R9K/ is about as objective on gender issues as a feminist college course

>/R9K/

First of all, stay the fuck off of /r9k/, start lifting and find a new hobby that isn't video games. No one wants to hear your shit, so stop whinging and do something that matters like working out a career.

kek'd
10/10 pasta

OP, contemplate suicide. Its your only choice if you want to be happy.

Why do you hate women though?
Please tell me you didn't fall for the memes.
Also, post a self pic so we can tell if you're worth saving, or just letting you kill yourself.

"all white chicks are sluts"
^Americans Everyone.

>then everyone just starts asserting their alpha status and declares they have a 50 inch dick

You mean you don't? What the fuck is wrong with you.

>1 post by this id
>you share a board with people who don't realize that this is a troll thread

Sometimes I question why I even come here.