So what's his netflix show gonna be like?

so what's his netflix show gonna be like?

comfy

beardy

TWO SCOOPS!!!

Netflix ended up giving his show to Leno

>(((netflix)))

gonna be like another 3mil down the shitter
>Netflix confirmed for 30mil in debt

like being on willie nelsons bus

Do you think he'll confront his son about his adulterous lifestyle?

He became Santa Claus

did i hear somewhere its going to be like 6 hrs long? or was that a meme on here

It's 6 one hour episodes. As for what it's going to be like, I expect it to be close to Charlie Rose's show. 1 guest per show, probably no celebs because Letterman despises vapid show biz celebs.

that sounds like over kill idk. even 3 hour long joe rogan podcasts can be way too long

yeah i know all that, everyone does by now, but i don't think lettermans show is gonna be another bill nye sjw fest. it just doesn't fit his bill.

Are you retarded? Each episode will be 1 hour long. There will be 6 episodes in total.

oh haha didnt read that right

From what I've seen, I think he's yearning of doing long form interviews with people that genuinely interest him.

Let's be honest - he phoned in the last few years of The Late Show. I am not expecting any hi-jinks like that. This will be 100 per cent what interests Dave.

serious jibber jabber

so he just went behind norm's back and got that netflix talk show that norm was trying to get?

>he phoned in the last few years of The Late Show
as a lifelong fan of Letterman he phoned in the last twenty years of it and has said as much.

strictly business ya canadian fuck

He better be sitting behind a big desk.

Do we know when that interview was recorded? I'm under the impression it was recorded last year so anything that was said there would be well out of date by the time they actually got around to airing it. As for Norm, he seemed adamant that he did not want to do another show and wanted Letterman to do it.

You took getting called a retard like a champ. Props

This.

Norm wants to be an author.

You must not have been paying much attention, as Letterman has gone full SJW these days. He even took a shit on Colbert and said the show should have gone to a woman instead.

Norm is a terrible interviewer. He never had a chance.

Looking at how terribly Colbert is handling being a talk show host you can't really say Letterman was wrong. Colbert already had a show, Letterman wanted someone new to get a chance but he also was determined to stay out of it because once he retired that was it, CBS was free to do whatever they wanted with the show.

kinda makes me think leno was not such a bad guy after all

Leno was always a good boy. It was his cutthroat agent, Helen Kushnick, that got Jay The Tonight Show.

If there was no chance that NBC could have a Jay and Dave lineup then NBC made the right decision because Jay rated better than Dave for decades.

>Norm is a terrible interviewer
Correct, his podcast with Letterman really showed this. It was one of the worst, most pointless, interviews I have ever heard.

Norm's at his best when he has a guest he doesn't really care about and can fuck with them. Clearly he wasn't going to do that to Letterman.