NIGGERS

Some niggers moved in my neighborhood and they're starting to piss me the fuck off. Their kids never stop fucking screaming, and they argue day in, day out. What's more important, a nigger's life, or my sleep?

Now, Sup Forums, I know how helpful you are for when I need to take out some niggers. Can you help me, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OClYPCYAf7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sabotage their stuff

Report missing items, blame Nigglets
If you're white, say the father (if present kek) assaulted you.

Nice copy pasta faggot

Theres another thread about it

>filing false police reports

Nah man that's pretty niggerish right there, whites are above that. Knowing the caliber of groids OP is dealing with, it'll be less than a week before they pull something legitimately incriminating that can be documented and the police can work with.

How about go to them and talk about their behaviour
Like a normal person

Give your sister/mom's pussy as a sacrifice

reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=OClYPCYAf7s

>Invite them to a late night party.
>Shoot them.
>Call police and say that they broke into your house.

>step 1: bake a shit load of apple pie
>step 2: invite them to dinner
>step 3: get them to eat as much pie as possible
Congratulations, they are now Americanized and will now act like god fearing Americans.

FRANCE YES!

True, I like your class

> Talking with niggers
How to get beaten/stabbed/shot 101

This.

I did the same with some goatfucker drugdealer living in the same building than me.

50 seconds later we were fighting.

It's useless to speak with chimp/mudslime/goatfuckers and other subhuman.

>tfw now people from my entourage call me a facist nazi racist because I'm against multicultural raping enrichment.

I don't see the problem, record the conversation
And sue him for assault if that happens

>record the conversation

Do you think you're in some james bond movie? When I talk with others people I'm not recording every shit.

>And sue him for assault if that happens

there's a lot of drugs and illegals activity over here, I don't want to be stabbed to death by a bunch of muslims cunt.
He's already beating his wife, destroying the apartment, having troubles with the cops because of drugs, and acting like a violent uneducated moron most of the time. Still, he's not in jail because FRANCE LOL.
This guy is unstable and when you know how weak as fuck the justice is in this piece of shit country you don't sue anyone like that.

Fuck france.

> Still, he's not in jail because FRANCE LOL.
That can't possibly be real.
You must be misinformed, or the police is

Of course it's possible, just use the "I'm a good boy " and " you're all racist " card while hiding everything when the cops come.

There's even forbidden neighborhood where the cops can't even patrol. This is France right fucking now.

Staple job applications on their door. Everyday, staple them. After a while, they'll think they are being haunted by a hard working ghost, and flee instead of getting possessed and getting a job.

I bet the people who need to take blood tests from that guy are happy it's so easy to hit his veins

You have never dealt with niggers or muslim in real life, right ?
Damn, I'm jealous.

I can confirm this. Maybe the memes about Poland no being too much cucked are reals, but in the rest of Europe being non-white basically mean that police won't dare arrest you ... and even when they do, judges will set you free with a symbolic condemnation. You need an impressive amount of evidences (testimonies don't count if they come from white people) to get them in jail for a non-negligible amount of time.

Also nigger on white violence can't exist : if something goes wrong judges will always consider that it's the white oppressor fault. Twice more reason to not "go talk with them like a normal person" :
> It won't work
> When they decide to beat you for disagreeing with them, law enforcement will be against you

straight up bro just fucking yell at them when you're trying to sleep, shit works for me

there's a coon family that lives below me and the male just likes to sit outside drunk and scream rap lyrics until i tell him to shut the fuck up. pissing off white people = cops are coming. blacks don't like the police.

I don't believe you.

I would turn 360 degrees and walk away