Why is this shitty, washed up, has been still making terrible films?

Why is this shitty, washed up, has been still making terrible films?

>still
Hacksaw Ridge is definitely his weakest, whereas his last (Apocalypto) is a masterpiece

Because it's his duty to remind you of days when men were actually manly and women were feminine you degenerate triggered special snowflake.

jews on suicide watch

today OP was an angry kike

I agree the jews deserve 100% monopoly in the industry

>Make an "apology" film
>expecting it to be strong.

I can sense your semitic origins through your hatred for Mel, poor you.

must suck to have to defend anyone who aligns with you politically no matter how talentless

>shitty director who happens to be famously antisemetic gets dissed
>alt-right babbies forced by autism to defend him

pottery

Neck yourself

probably the most brutal war scenes ever put to film made private ryan look like childs play kys

must suck to have to attack anyone who doesn't align with you politically no matter how talented

>fantastic director who happens to be famously antisemetic gets praised
>JIDF babbies forced by autism to attack him

pottery

Do you understand English, user? Why does the sentence 'Hacksaw Ridge is definitely his weakest' trigger you? Does that sentence mean its shit?
fuck me you underage idiots

good comeback

except in reality rather than the real life roleplaying game you spend most of your time I can appreciate the work of director's I don't agree with politically and mel gibson is in fact just a complete hack

movie was near perfect it doesn't belong in the same sentence as the word weak

Yep these all suck.

>Braveheart
>The passion of the Christ
>Apocalpyto
>We were soldiers
>Mad Max
>The Beaver

it's not utter shit but it is pretty shitty.

LMAO he's bitchboi of his jew overlords now.Do you think he stlil had a chance to show up at Oscars without no apology and whoring himself?

Aside from the hamfisted romance shit at the beginning, (apparently staring at a woman intently over and over and over for days, then stalking her at work every day is hot and makes her want to marry you) Hacksaw Ridge was pretty damn good once it actually got to the war part.
That shit was brutal and ugly.

Once you get as much money / popular as he is there is nothing they can do about you, just like how John Wayne described himself as a white supremacist when asked about his political views and they couldn't do anything about it.

literally the only decent movie on that list is apocalypto your taste is godawful

nice meme shlomo

We were soldiers is one of the best modern war films ever, the passion is GOAT and only a kike would hate it. Apocalpyto is also fantastic, I suggest you watch some films instead of boycotting anything that is remotely tinged with the label of lack of love for the tribe.

he is a good director

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers, OP

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers. Not the ones you usually fuck, but random ones who wont give you a reach around.

Kys

>the passion is GOAT
yeah thought so too when I was about 15 lmfao

watch blood father if you want to see something half decent with gibby boy in it (he's the best thing about it too imagine that)

We are talking about him as a director retard.

gibson didn't direct mad max, we were soldiers or the beaver friend
either you're a different user jumping in a conversation you weren't even a part of and trying to define what it was about (making you the retard) or you're so retarded you think gibson directed all those movies

when will jews learn

t. Ezra Rosenfeld

haha looks like we have an angry little Jew here

>Jew
>Loves Gibson kino
>Apocalypto is GOAT

what do

Shut up kike

How do I become more like Mel bros

I want to fuck his mouth so bad. Mel is such a hot daddy, WOOF.

So many buzzword And alt right Murryfat retjoric in a single post

>expose kikes in terrific film
>said film makes a half a billion
>kikes get butthurt and ban him
>blame it on a drunken tirade

Mel is the fucking man. Apocalypto is a masterpiece. And braveheart set the stage for Gladiator, Game of Thrones, 300 and so on.

OP is a kike faggot

Suck his dick even harder faggots

This is a slide thread.

You mean the scene where he punches live grenades out of the air right before they explode?