You see this is what it means to be redpilled

You see this is what it means to be redpilled.

Hopefully he gets executed for that

But, he's on our team. Why is he doing that?
Delet this!

Really gets your synapses firing.

Hes a pussy who needs to be fired into the sun for treason

>muslims
>people
what a faggot

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""innocent people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>muslims

hes a grade A cuck

I dont get these fucking retards who join the millitary, and (im assuming this bitch boy joined infantry) bitch about "muh killing". You volunteered you fucking pussy what did you expect? You shouldve POG'd out in the Chair Force if you didnt want to fight.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Innocent""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

He took that from a cuck, morons.

He's just cashing in on virtue signalling. It's a sellers market right now. Might as well reap the rewards.

Nothing worse than a self hating army cuck

agreed. traitor. take off our uniform you little bitch.

Then don't be a shit soldier
Simple

That's disloyalty. He deserves imprisonment/financial penalty according to law.

I don't agree with his viewpoint but will defend his right to have it. even if it is retarded as fuck.

Really compelled me to ponder...

That's confiscated property from a rally, idiots. The soldier documented it and then properly disposed of the desecrated flag.

In military you literally do not have that right. He agreed to give up most of his rights to be in the military.

What did he mean by this?

VOLTAIRE ?

Maybe he's a vet and didn't like what he saw. I don't think it's unrealistic that under Obama's term some soldiers would have been given orders that they thought were morally repugnant. Like wiping out a village that supplies terrorists or something.

>Army tasked to mass collect guns
>Soldiers defect

Talk about Traitors

>expecting Sup Forums to do research

So we should let our military be full of disloyal retards? Imagine what a strong unified and patriotic fighting force that would be.

First it was "war on terrorism", now it is war in favour of terrorism.

explain this shit gringos

The military is there to defend the people and their rights, not to do whatever Hillary and Obama tell them to. It's their duty to not listen to that order.

>JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS M8

I guess even the military has emo try-hards of their own unique variety.

You can either have a military full of "disloyal" people fighting for freedom, or you can have a military cracking down on wrongthink and essentially belittling everything america stands for. Do you see the catch-22?

Our government doesn't care about what our people think because they know we won't do much.
Sorry Mexico's mexico, we can't stop this either.

What happend to don't ask, don't tell

Sup Forums fucking wake up and read this.

No, he's in uniform as a defender of our great nation... He should be hanged for treason

Hahaha hahaha hahaha it's real

I wonder how his Court Marshall will go. Is Gitmo too good for him?

Why join the military if you don't want to get deployed? I know some dudes are praying to get deployed. Peace time infantry is glorified janitor.

thank you sideways germany.

top kek

Guy in OP refuses to be a pawn in shadow war, creating more European refugees
>huge traitor
Defecting Soldiers ordered to collect military grade from American civilians
>Hero

do ask do tell, duh

It's hilarious that Sup Forums condemns him before knowing the story behind the picture.

this

>refusing to fight and die for Israel
>traitor
Pick one. Defending Israel's territorial borders in not worth one American life. It's not even worth a drop of blood from anyone.

More like sad.

It proves that Sup Forums is full of ghetto nig nog ooga booga-tier idiots.

>join the military
>Get deployed
>train some muyahedin
>years later the muyahedin kill five thousand american civilians

Well? who are to blame??

pls tell me he was promptly discharged after that

>expecting people to magically research the story behind a lone, random photo titled "original-photo.jpg"

>(((inocent people)))
We all know USA and NATO's foreign policy is what big goverments do when they can't suck more power on their land.
They go on rampages funded by jewish scum.

>magically
I thought Sup Forumstards were supposed to be tech savvy. Are the memes true, and you're just a bunch of old fucks from Stormfront?

>Guatemala?
your flag sucks!!!
where is your Ketzal?

>eve stupider...

when CIA trains and equips one group
and they end up fighting a group
trained/equipped by army :/

Can't do that on mobile, friendo, but yes, I only had my situation in mind.
Besides, it's a bait thread anyway. Why would anyone care enough to research an image obviously used as bait?

Shocked this isnt a leaf post.

I remember this when it happened.

Obama wanted the armed forces to fight alongside ISIS/FSA/NUSRA to take out Assad.

Heaps of soldiers were against it and even some generals. There was even rumours of an uprising against the Obama administration if he forced it.

IMO it shows how incompetent Obama and the democrats are. They make ridiculous plans that they know no one will support. Yet they go ahead and do it anyway.

>I'm in the army but I'm anti-american and hate killing people and the army in general because I'm so progressive and morally superior

I bet he's just some cuck with a desk job too.

>Sign up to kill people
>Kill people
>This isn't what I signed up for

>killing enemy soldiers and terrorists is the same as killing non-combatants
subhumans detected

The number of noncombatants USA has killed last decade or so number in the tens of thousands

>Implying killing civilians isn't the best way to win
moralfags pls go

I thought Sup Forumsiticians were all about morality.

Background on photo: The flag was seized from a protest. The guy is holding it as evidence.

>conformity to the rules of right conduct; moral or virtuous conduct.

People on pol don't necessarily have the same ideas of the rules of "right conduct" as other people on pol. Sparing the bloodline of the enemy sickens me, its like letting another man inseminate your wife and then raise it. You gotta salt the earth to make victory total, man. We knew what it took to win in WW2, but we've forgotten that.