We all know his endgame, but how is he going to go about achieving it?

We all know his endgame, but how is he going to go about achieving it?

>We all know his endgame
Getting his head chopped off?

He wants be Rothschild of westeros, and best way to do is manipulating future rulers aka Starks and Targaryens. He will also collude with Varys to gain his end game. For the varys he wants to be Soros of westeros.

>Getting his head chopped off?

He strives toward being on the iron throne. That was his endgame from the start. However how he is going to execute that end goal is not certain. He is just hanging out at winterfell and nobody is really his ally.

LF has the biggest letdown of an arc. Goes from some creepy guy, to illuminati, back to some creepy background character.

He wants to fuck Sansa while he has the age of her mother.
And there are people who still support him.

CHAOS IS A LADDER :^)

What the fuck is up with Bran and what the fuck was up with that conversation?

SANSA THE RAPE

They couldn't be more obvious establishing Chekhov's dagger.

After being reduced to an aimless character in the last two seasons, he's going to be executed by Arya 'cause girl power.

So are we ever gonna hear about the Veil again?

>Yfw you realise this entire season all Brans dialogue has been just autistic dribble that just makes people immediately dislike him or stop trusting him

So becoming the three eye raven means you turn into a spastic?

I think killing him off this season would be the greatest letdown in shows history, I'm sure they will go approximately the same way as GRUM but if his character, one of the most cunning and intelligent men in Westeros, will be outmaneuvered by a 16 year old hobgoblin "assassin" with 6 months of training and 19 year old literal fucking roastie who has no redeeming qualities except her looks (In the books at least), than this will be the most pointless character arc in television history.

he'll get killed by Arya for the stupidest reasons ever so he has no arc whatsoever

On the one hand its super gay he's gonna die. On the other, it's consistent and the death of Ned in season 1 to unlikable teenagers should have prepared us.

Dead within the next 2 episodes.

How do you know she's a roastie

He's given the death penalty by sansa, arya carries it out. Yep, I read the spoilers, no you did too.

If she wasn't before, she sure became one after Ramsey was done with her.

He is now a hive mind, his bran persona has been subsumed and he is now mix of memories.
>CHAOS IS A LADDER
it was a reference to the time littlefinger told that to sansa on a boat. He is giving them hints that he can really see shit and is not just borken, by telling them shit from their private moments that no one else may have known

Thanks, I knew it meant something seeing litllefingers face, now I know.