How are Slavs not white?

How are Slavs not white?

Someone point out the features of this Slavic girl that separates her from "real" white people.

I don't really know how she could look more white.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kristinapimenova2005/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a meme you dip.

She has chinky eyes.Slavs are subhuman.

Wtf is happening with these flags

it's not a meme. "white" in america is a racemix of anglos, germans, celts, and other fair skinned people

slavs aren't white. the slavic race is not the white race

>Someone point out the features of this Slavic girl that separates her from "real" white people.
You forgot to post the pic

Who is this little hottie? Jesus

why does a non-country have its own flag? jw

I think she look pretty white to me (not implying whites are more than other peoples).

Slavs are white. Nowadays, you actually are more likely to find stereotypically white slav than representative of any other race, since slavs are majority in some of the white yet least refugee and race-mixing advocating countries.

That aside, it's

Kill yourselves. Its a meme and anyone who sincerely believes its not is a Sup Forums tier autist.

>Chinky eyes
Not even.

This girl is white.

Are they part of the mongol race?

the truth is, "White People" is a buzzword invented by Americans to create an artificial nationality in opposition to "Black People" or Afro-Americans, because Americans don't truly feel proud of their "American" identity, sincee the have to share it with Afro-Americans. In Europe people don't care about race, they care about nationalities (of course there are exceptions).

I'm pretty sure it's a tranny boy.

Why are you calling me non-white pol?

looks mong.

She is more germanic than slav
Maybe some leftover from the 12-15 million Germans expelled from Poland after ww2

>"White People" is a buzzword invented by Americans

I hope your mother dies tonight

I dont get it either. I cant stand European fratricide.

looks cute.

yeah I guess it's relevant to european neo-colonial coountries like norway too

they're just jealous that the slavs are the only non-cucked whites left on that continent

How old would you say is the girl in this picture?

Easy, lad.

compare:

...not too far off.
but hot slav women become Babushkas when they hit 30 :'(

It is a meme. Slavs are white.

>t. race mixer

9-12

okay?

is that your bleached hair?

They have weird but really subtle gook features

Degenerate

I'm Croatian too.

Blonde hair, blue eyes. Just had a kid, he has also.

Mom is mad now

Our Eastern European cousins did not reach the same level of civilization that we reached.

how can I be a race mixer when I'm not even a nation mixer

>9-12
That's quite the range. Would be helpful to have something more exact. Oh well, thanks.

says the fucking monkey

Germanic fag and Slavish alpha

>white
>America
Pick one.

lol its a meme, eastern europe will be the last white region in eurasia in 30yrs. Germany, Nordic countries Western Euros have demographically fucked themselves to irreversible levels. Thanks Eu

instagram.com/kristinapimenova2005/
looks like she's 11

They look the same to me.

Reminder that during the Mongol invasions, only Slavic populations of Europe got intermingled and slaughtered (Kievan Rus, Hungary, Poland). It would be straight up denial to insist there isn't at least a drop of Asian steppe DNA in modern Slavs

>america
>white

How cute. I wish I had a little daughter who I could take to the range to show her how to shoot.

"whites" are just mad that north-east Euros and Slavs are whiter than them and more based, so they constantly bully them
notice how they also bully Finns, who aren't Slavs either and are pretty much the whitest folks on earth

I'm not Brazilian.

Try again.

easy boris,

>you are lucky you enforce border security
and rapefugees want more handouts, your country desn't offer.

Actually they just payed tribute, they weren't mass raping white women. Albeit it did happen, but by saying that all russians and slavs have asian admixture thats just retarded. finns are more mongoloid than slavs

A-am I a pedophile now, Sup Forums?

So lovely.

I see, thanks. Damn shame though she has an IG. It's full of pedos commenting on the pictures, that's kinda sad if you ask me. She is pretty cute, though.

>>the slavic race is not the white race

We Wuz slavs n shieet

That's an Aryan chick you dumb tranny.

Brazilians should be gassed

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what you're thinking, you fucking weeb.

I am actually 1/4 slav and when I took a DNA test it said I was less than 1% Asian. That trace of Asiatic blood probably came from my slavic grandfather.

yes but it's ok.

Let's settle this once and for all.
If you have blue or green eyes.
If you have pale skin.
And if you have a pink asshole.
Then you're white.
Lacking any of those you're some other kind of mix or ethnicity.

The girl in OP is not slav. She's of germanic blood (but lives in a slavic country).

I am from northern Europe so I can see these things right away while people from the US, Canada and Italy etc. can't (because you're already mixed as fuck)

slavs aren't white, look at their countries, the way they look they cannot be white mans creations.

>argentina...
you always were. now you know it

Trying to be funny, Amerifat?

Are Balts "Slavs" (just Lithuania and Latvia since Estonia is Finnic)? They're extremely depigmented.

>I can see these things right away
I guess years of kidnapping Slavic children paid off.

>T.The only one black man in poland with internet contection

Depends on what you pick as slavic.It gets from being a gypsy to nordic/german mixes.

It's bullshit, actually we are whiter than germans.

Even modern day London is whiter than Germany now. It's nothing to be proud of.

Slavs are white.

What you wrote doesn't make any sense. You should consider finishing your education (kindergarten, in your case).

>brown eyes
>white
What did you mean by this?

Mac-windows-linux
>>Friendship society.
Were did you get the idea that linux users like windows and mac users.

We're like Jesus
"let all children come to us"

Slavs are white. People saying they aren't are just people who are "nit-picking".

It's things like that which will end up being our (white peoples) downfall.

Do you really think that African people, Latinos, etc. really care about who's really "black"? No, they will just keep out breeding us within our own countries until there isn't a single white country left.

Unless a coalition is formed and the savages are pushed back!

You realize the Mongols only spared two cities during their conquest of Kievan Rus? You realize Kievan Rus as a political power got completely wiped off the map because they slaughtered most men of fighting age, and kept massive amounts of Slavic slaves? You realize that even after the Mongols left, they continued slave raids well into the 16th century?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands

It's the same argument South Slavs have under Ottoman, omg no one was raped!! we are pure!!! not a drop of turkish DNA!!! Look past that stupid pride and you can see clearly what 500 years of occupation and slave trading by a foreign power can do to a gene pool.

Jesus have mercy

Stop making these threads. If younsay slavs arent white you're colorblind. Literally some of the whitest people

wtf? I hate Slavs now.

T-That smile... Fucking Christ.

Is it impossible that there is such a friendship societs somewhere in the world?

pure slavs are ethnically distinct and are basically niggers but white

maybe communism is to blame but you can't undo a century and 60 million murders worth of genetic cleansing

lotta bongs look like the guy on the right

Americans arn't white because years of breading with native americans

I think in causes like these you need a one drop rule to avoid confusion

>Do you really think that African people, Latinos, etc. really care about who's really "black"?
yes, actually. niggers are extremely prone to creating out groups based on the most retarded shit.

But there was no occupation you idiot. Yes, they slaughtered everyone, razed several cities and depopulated entire regions. After that the remaining principalities (which there were plenty to the North were they haven't reached) were forced to pay tribute.
And Crimean Tatars captured slaves sure, but they were then sold to Ottomans and didn't stay there.

I meant the ethnical germans. They are looking like a wilded half-slavs.

And germanic nations didn't have a book language, but we have.

This is the reason why anglos can't understand even germans.

Well they're a decent civ in Age of Empires 2 I'll give them that

>'murican trying to history
The Rus' settlements were spared and weren't even occupied. There was no rape or intermixing. As long as the Slavs payed their large tax the Mongols kept away. That was the deal that worked for ages, until the Rus' kicked their ass.

Who is she!?

It's a meme you dip

I NEED TO KISS

>latinos
>black

Nice meme, but they are whiter than you.

They were discussing about law and space while germans were wild barbarians.

And even now they are catholic, but most """"white"""" murricans are in protestant cults or mormonism and etc.

You are not white, wild anglo with weird language.

You don't seem to understand Europe

What do you think happened to those slaves when the Ottoman empire collapsed? Did they become Turks?