ITT: underrated shows

ITT: underrated shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4PVLzR9XcY
youtube.com/watch?v=sT0x7QiJI1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When was this ever considered underrated?

All LT spinoffs are shit though.

Well I never hear people talk about it.

While calling it underrated might be too much; its easily the best looney tunes spin off

All except this one.

Well, it turns out that things are either underrated or overrated and there is no such thing as an in between.
We did it Sup Forums

Name one reason why it's better than Unleashed, the only good Looney Tunes spinoff.

Doesn't deserve any of the hate it receives on the internet.
Only dummies lacking the ability to think and bandwagoning haters ever express their terrible taste in cartoons and animation in general when it comes to talking about Steven Universe, especially when it's just generic hate words like "kiddy" or "colorful".

It's not particularly relevant anymore with how long it's been off air. Just like every other fantastic show that was talked about plenty when it was in the spotlight.

That show had a dope theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4PVLzR9XcY

Because Duck Dodgers is well written and actually funny and Loonatics Unleashed is a terribly written stupid attempt to turn them into edgy superheroes.

That's just the magic of Tom Jones.

>Doesn't deserve any of the hate it receives on the internet

Yes it does. The fanbase is cancerous enough to justify the hate and its completely understandable why some people just can't get into the show.

Didn't they get Megadeth on the show for an episode?

>The fanbase is cancerous enough to justify the hate
that is ALWAYS a stupid reason to dislike a show
i hope that whatever your favorite show is, explodes into popularity and gets a horrible fanbase so you're no longer allowed to like it, according to your retarded standards

Indeed they did.

Edgy is always the best option though.

There was an entire episode where they were just sucking Dave Mustane's dick before playing their then-current song "Back In The Day", which was never any good and the only reason they picked it was for the title.

Yeah, if you're twelve.

Or if you're a literal patrician who enjoys good animation.

Bait.jpg

Only people with extreme personal problems ever, ever have to judge any one thing based solely on who is currently into it.
What you just said is like somebody saying that Coors' Light is a terrible beer just because it's featured in football, when in reality it's one of the best drinks one can have once they turn of age.

I should know, it was my first :) of course I'm keeping my personal biases out of what I'm saying as any other adult non-binary homosexual male would do...

That aside, you have no right to be calling the Steven Universe audience "c*****ous" and using that as your reason why you hate Steven Universe the series.
Quit being some lame haterwaiter already and come to your census!!!

Name me one edgy show that was bad.

Loonatics Unleashed

Uhhh, what exactly ARE you?

faggot

*scoffs*
Much more than YOU, that I'm sure of now...

youtube.com/watch?v=sT0x7QiJI1g
Indeed.

This is the most underrated spinoff.
>that animation from TMS

Tweety's movie is comfykino

I loved that as a young kid. It has one of the best opening themes of all time.
And also one of the best waifus

Why has no one posted best queen?

because some faggots derailed the thread

>Joe Alaskey is gone forever

That's what we always do.

"EXO-SQUAD."

Then dont make a thread like this. Just make a thread for the fucking show and discuss it. Sick and tired of these "why dont we talk about X" threads. Fuck.

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

This show was fucking great. Literally one of the only good Canadian cartoons ever made.

"Hey, do you want this free five-star meal?"

"Eww, fuck no. The kind of people that eat this shit are literally Hitler. Kill yourself." says the homeless man who's been starving for the last three days.

Stop being an autist.

>unleashed
>literally caring muh edgy scifi

faggot, go watch Baby Looney Tunes

How to make the world a better place
Step one
Ban Steven universe
That's all

i see you're one of them faggots, it's okay to be gay user

It's bad user.

The Secret Show

You're turning into the next Susan Test.

I was pretty entertained by this. The show was way better then the movie

Every goddamn fucking thread.
Every time, whenever there's even a slight tiny bit of chance to post this dumb cancerous show you fucking faggots JUST HAVE to post it. You can't stop shoehorning it everywhere into every thread no matter how insignificant or farfetched the inclusion of it is to the discussion.
You faggots will always bring this fucking dumb shit up all the time.
Fuck you.

This bait is too tasty to let it pass like this

This show is both overrated (by the fans) and underrated (by the rest) to be really honest with you, family.

It got caught between the better Batman animated series and was stuck on Kids WB.

The tone kinda got shit on after season 2, but IIRC, it's the closest thing to Teen Titans bamham.

Most people didnt give it a chance because of the animation but I think it adds a rustic feel to the whole show. A sold 8.5/10 for sure

>way better then the movie

I am simply amazed that you can stand the voice acting or the dialogue. I dropped it after episode 3. I don't even give a shit that it's got an LGBTQ following. The voices are just one step below Darleen from Star Ocean.

Which one is that? The girl looks like Roxanne with a truncated nose.

The fanbase is literally Tumblr

>a show with generals is underrated
Please go back to your containment thread til we commission a board for you.

Mr.Pickles.

Fuck you I liked it.

Shit taste in Bat shows, user.

It did start out good, but after few episodes it became bland and repetitive.

Shows that are universally loved or hated on Sup Forums are rarely talked about. Threads where everybody agrees don't last long.