Sup Forums is this inevitable?

Sup Forums is this inevitable?

Polls are rigged. Don't drink the kool aid.

Why won't trump win NM and
Colorado? They're surrounded by red states.

Hawaii should also be easy to turn around

OH just goes with whoever's going to win that year, there's nothing inevitable about it. VA and CO are both swing states but dems think they're blue forever now. NM is also a swing state but swings red after VA and CO do.

If Hillary was 10-20 years younger I would say it was possible. She's a walking corpse now, body womaned by an Arab spy, with a platform that is 100% malleable towards whatever she thinks, and the public sees this, will get the public to vote for her. When the Huffington Lesbian Blogpost is saying its time to pull the plug on the CF, boom, lights out.

If you think Hillary is getting less than 400 EV, you're delusional

this is the real map

lmao what

You forgot to say pic unrelated

If you think Hillary is getting less than 400 EV, you're delusional

wat

Reminder that Trump is NOT playing 4d chess and that the left are "the adults in the room" haha lol

OP's shit is shopped he has done this before

Trump wins PA but loses 267-271

It will be the saltiest loss ever, and Sup Forums will literally be on suicide watch

>Ohio
>PA
>Virginia
>Hillary

>PA
>NV
>NH
>OH
Those will be blue you delusional moron. Look at the polling averages and at 2008-2012 Elections

If you think Hillary is getting less than 400 EV, you're delusional.

>Look at the polling averages and at 2008-2012 Elections
>implying Hillary is going to get anywhere near the turn out of president nigger

This is what you posted moron once again nice shop.

You shopped the picture

That doesn't prove anything, nigger.

Hillary will win all 4 of those states. There is nothing you can do about it. Trump is going to lose Arizona, Georgia, and maybe even Missouri and South Carolina at this rate. He may even lose Louisiana too. This one's in the books for Hillary. Say it with me now, President Hillary Clinton.

>>Hilary will win all 4 of those states
Why? Because Obama won them back in 2012?

Yes Donald trump can rise in this thread.

Do the math and you'll find out. The instillation of the Jewish World Order in universities is playing a HUGE role in making these states blue, provide that with welfare niggers who are in high demand of gibsmedats, and the hoardes of illegal spics and muzzies that are populating these regions, the old white Republicans are dying out, and with age, states turn naturally blue over time? Don't believe me? I live in one of those states, and I don't see a single packed Drumpf rally. The Clinton rally nearby attracted tons of fill-in attendees. Drumpf is lying to you, his Jewish connections are showing. It's over, prepare for the race war while you're at it, you'll need it.

Ohio voted for Bush twice...it can go either way.

It's inevitable, in fact I think several states are gonna surprise us. High population leads to both liberal infestations AND more electoral votes, so it's inevitable for Democrats to win.

>Implying niggers will leave their raping to go vote for a non-nigger

SeeOtherwise you're retarded.

How the fuck does your voting work?

If the state isn't won the votes don't count for shit?

Thank you correcting the record, 0.02 BBCs have been inserted into your rectum

No, because of demographics and trumps unfavorable numbers.

The civil war is over.
You will not fund seperatists, Britain.

That's correct. If california has one single vote for Clinton over Trump, Clinton wins 100% of the states voting power and the Trump voters' votes mean literally nothing.

Not working for CTR, just stating facts that you bluepilled Drumpfkins don't get.

It's not rocket science. Populations inherently make states Blue. We will never have a Republican President again, DEAL WITH IT.

Prepare for the race war while you can if you haven't yet.

Fuck that cunt you work for and fuck you.

As I said, I don't work for Hillary. I'm simply a realist who gave up on Trump the minute I learned about his Jewish connections.

I'm voting for Hillary shamelessly because I for one welcome the death of our failed state. You all should too. Get off your computers for once and make a difference if you "want" Drumpf to win, because he ain't winning shit. He might even lose TEXAS for fuck's sake. Holy shit, are you this delusional?

>everyone else should suffer because I do