Are there any Chinese Video Games? Considering they are on par with the developed world, they have to have one

Are there any Chinese Video Games? Considering they are on par with the developed world, they have to have one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1-GP8kBYMw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent_Games
theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/12/18/16469736/tencent-arena-of-valor-honor-of-kings-north-america-launch
gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-11-15-tencent-online-gaming-revenue-exceeds-usd4-billion-in-latest-quarterly-financials
lmgtfy.com/?q=Chinese games I have never heard of
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They develop one called "Europa". It's a BR game.

Half of them are like shitty mobile games or ripoffs

They have a bunch of shitty mobile games that are straight-up copies of other games. The Chinese have absolutely no originality in video games (or anything else for that matter).

>china responsible for creative thinking
they barely have any hentai doujins i dont think their bug brains could handle something as complex as a video game

they have a seemingly popular ripoff of Tekken / Street Fighter

I only heard once about it when a Chinese told me about it, forgot the name but looking at the screenshots was super cringy and made me lol more than once

absolutel shit tier graphics and character design

they have very good rpg games, its a shame alot of them aren't translated.

nothing good lol, at least if you don't include straight up clone games
there are more original Vietnamese games than Chinese ones

The Chinese are worker drones like the Germans, but without any creativity. They have no problems working 12 hours a day 6 days a week in the most menial job possible. They're also good for low level management, where they just primarily go around and reprimand workers they see slacking off. But that's about it.
Even with the Chinese that come to Canada, you can see this trait. These are the best of their country, naturally. It's common to see them have 98%+ averages in school or universities. Some study 6 hours a day or more.
But when they come to the workplace, they fail to demonstrate any creativity in any way whatsoever. Usually what you see with someone learning a skill is the following process:
>they start off learning, and thus merely copy what they see their more experienced peers do
>they become comfortable and confident over time, to the point where doing the task(s) is automatic
>they eventually become a master at it, modifying certain standard methods and creating their own unique style
I have never seen a Chinese achieve mastery with creativity in that regard. They simply streamline and improve on their standard procedures over time. That however, is actually superior to creativity in some professions. So they have their place.

>like the Germans

The leafs are fit for the oven like the slavs

You're demonstrating another quality. The innate German autism and inability to find something funny without it being perfectly structured in a logical fashion, where one can directly and clearly draw a line from the preamble to the climax in perfect uninterrupted order, thus eliminating you from enjoying jokes that require prior knowledge to enjoy.

In case you misunderstood, that post was complimenting you. Your diligence combined with the creativity and intellect of the intelligent portion of your population has led to many great achievments throughout history.

There was a MMORPG called perfect world that has some popularity here in Brazil. Can't say it had the best endgame or any of that mmo autism, but I thought the world and the ost were ultra-comfy and enjoyed playing it after coming home from school. youtube.com/watch?v=o1-GP8kBYMw

>has some popularity
had*
I don't think anyone plays it anymore

Usually not shown as the main guys who did it but they seems to be doing too good in mobile games
See tencent, they're buying or making some of those top earning mobile game
If you're gaymer, they don't have much of games that's legit enough for gamers to call it games, and is mostly made for mainland chinese, not for foreigners

It's no different than Japan. They invented nothing themselves, but they were able to do some cool things with the cars, electronics, and cartoons/comic books that Americans gave them.

Think of Asians as being like the cook who can't come up with any original recipes, only use what he reads in a cookbook, although he's pretty good at adjusting the recipes to suit his particular tastes.

don't know but they sure have a talent for ruining good games. pretty much everything tencent touches turns to shit.

what? Japan made Dark Soul/Bloodbourne, Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy, Dragon's Dogma, and Nioh

But user-kun, JRPGs happened in the first place because back in the 80s, some Japanese guy saw Ultima running on a PC and thought "Hey, I can do that."

Kill yourself ignorant shill

You being purposefully ignorant is not reflective of reality

Any vidya they would have will probably be censored to hell and back by the CCP.

China is thoroughly middle income second world. It is not even yet where Japan was in 1960. Plus, they have very little desire to make games for foreign audiences.

I’d suggest looking at Netease and Tencent Games though.

Yes. In the 1990s. Not in 1950 (the decade China is analogous to)

>China is thoroughly middle income second world
That's in the coastal cities. The inland looks like Africa.

Such as?

Every game Tencent has purchased grew 100% or more in playercount.

Companies do not make games to appeal to your autistic manchild tastes. They make them to earn a profit so they can make more.

>Not in 1950 (the decade China is analogous to)

Well, not the 50s. I would say maybe the 70s is about accurate to the approximate level of development they're at.

The coastal cities are richer and have higher expected lifespans than Portugal/Poland/Hungary.

This is not impressive, but the cities are high income according to every objective measure.

The rural areas are middle income.

Go disagree with the World Bank and IMF. I have little time for you and your anti-China repetitive spam in EVERY FUCKING THREAD WITH ANY CONNECTION TO CHINA HOLY SHIT DUDE WTF DO YOU EVEN SLEEP
YOU POST THE EXACT SAME RESPONSE WITH THE SAME FIVE PICTURES

JESUS CHRIST kill yourself

>Go disagree with the World Bank and IMF. I have little time for you and your anti-China repetitive spam in EVERY FUCKING THREAD WITH ANY CONNECTION TO CHINA HOLY SHIT DUDE WTF DO YOU EVEN SLEEP
>YOU POST THE EXACT SAME RESPONSE WITH THE SAME FIVE PICTURES
>JESUS CHRIST kill yourself

The fuck is this guy ranting about?

Maybe early 1960s user.

I work at the World Bank. There’s a reason I know this stuff and have every source at hand.

>Go disagree with the World Bank and IMF

He's right though.

Yes
t spent years of my life grinding a Chinese MMO

This dudeliterally posts the exact same picture and comment in every semi-related thread with the word “China” in it.

He has some kind of bot program that hones his autism in on these threads.

He’ll post some homeless Chinese
A picture of polluted water
And a migrant hovel that is torn down with a coal plant in the background.

I am tired of his repetitive shit. It has been three fucking years nonstop. He even posts it on /his/.

Suffice to say, I’m triggered.

>The coastal cities are richer and have higher expected lifespans than Portugal/Poland/Hungary.
This user can't be serious. China has such horrendous pollution levels that it's estimated that about 40% of the population will get cancer in the next 30 years.

what are you talking about, even the textboard and the imageboard were created in Japan, and it actually took a Jew years later copy the idea in order to reach whites.

no, this is your typical chinese

t. James Zhang

Source?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent_Games
theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/12/18/16469736/tencent-arena-of-valor-honor-of-kings-north-america-launch

gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-11-15-tencent-online-gaming-revenue-exceeds-usd4-billion-in-latest-quarterly-financials

One Chinese gaming company is bigger than every listed Western gaming unit. Keep shilling the “muh lack of creativity” delusion though.

Burying your head in the sand is far simpler than facing reality.

[Citations needed]

Also, 40% or so of Americans die of cancer...

>China has such horrendous pollution levels that it's estimated that about 40% of the population will get cancer in the next 30 years.

Are you fucking retarded?

Is this supposed to be a response?

Was yours? Explain how chink mobile games that rip off other ones means they are creative just because they make money. You do know what creative means right?

And what part of your """argument""" proves that chink games have originality? tencent is only big because China has 2 billion peasants. The only thing that China has is a shit load of people. Absolutely no creativity whatsoever.

btw, stay butt mad, Ding Ling

There's a reason why Chinese students pay people to write papers for them so often
They have no creativity and don't know what the write when there's no definitive answer

That first article lists a game that is a direct rip off of league of faggots, which is a rip off of dota. Go back Chang.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Chinese games I have never heard of

oy

I'm not going to read all that shit, chinito.

i was actually thinking of perfect world but it's the same shit different can.
also
>player count
>quality
lol

lol this post this fucking post is a proof that there are ccp shills in this board
that post is chinese-centrist tho , kinda hypocritical
tecent doens't make shit

japs have more noble prizes than the Chinese

Ultima only happened because Richard Garriott wanted a CRPG version of Dungeons & Dragons.
D&D only happened because Gary Gygax wanted a pen and paper version of Lord of the Rings.
Lord of the Rings only happened because JRR Tolkien read the Kalevala and became autistic.

Ergo, the true font of everything is Finland.
AND THEY EVEN HAVE A TRADE SURPLUS WITH CHINA AHAHAHAHA

>china is amazing, just read this book by a british chinaboo to see why

Says the one from the country that made fucking Flappy Bird.