This is a Jewish alien

>This is a Jewish alien
>Jar Jar is a Jamaican (who praise Jah)

Why was such racism allowed?

Lucas marches to the beat of his own drummer and has enough money to completely disregard outside opinion.

Because THEY'VE GONE UP THE VENTILATION SHAFT

Cont. It's not that he's racist, it's just that he's like an overgrown kid who doesn't even realize anyone would see it as racist.

No, he is supposed to be an Arab trader.

delicate little snowflake has been triggered.
go to your safe space and suck your thumb until the nasty movie has gone away.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE?

I really can't tell what's trolling any more

I wonder if he ran this by Spielberg like he did with the CIS droids

It all is, and it always has been. It's trolls all the way down.

This
I have a feeling most people saying he's a Jew don't really live in multicultural cosmopolitan areas

He probably did. Spielberg let the transformer movies happen.

Some Eastern European Jews act like that

These are Chinese

>wearing a yarmuke
>has a huge nose...
>is a greddy merchant
>is a slaver
Sorry but that sounds like a jewish caricature to me

Shut up stein, it's clearly a Jew

That's not what a yarmulke looks like though

Also, being a slaver isn't part of any popular jewish caricature. That's more like a fringe Sup Forums caricature

Oh, well if he's an Arab trader he can't possibly be a J
>Arabic population of Israel (((1.28 million)))

You won't see this caricature in a Spielberg movie for sure

obligatory

wut

Brooklyn and Manhattan

what aren't you getting

There are, I'm sure, people who identify religiously as Jewish and ethnically as Arab. However, I don't understand what "Arabic population of Israel (((1.28 million)))" is supposed to show.

obviously that being an arabic trader and being a jew are hardly mutually exclusive

Phantom Menace was better than I thought. I don't think it's good but it's better than Attack of the Clones.

Yes it is you fucking twerp. Who do you think had enough money in portugal and the low countries to finance the transatlantic trips?

London. I got Jewish, not Arab.

1) That's a Sup Forums meme
2) Even if it's true, it's something only neo-Nazis are aware of, so it's not a caricature that George Lucas would have woven into that character unless George Lucas browses online neo-Nazi forums, which I highly doubt

No wonder why everyone said lucas was racist when phantom Menace came out

I thought he was supposed to be an Italian
>MINDA TRICKS DON'TA WORK ON ME, ONLY MONEY

TPM is literally the greatest movie of our time.

(((They))) brainwashed everyone into disliking it.

The more merchant memes I see, the more I sympathize with the merchant. He's so jolly and cunning.

reminder the jedi cheat the merchant.

>lives in Jew York
>thinks that guy was Jewish and not Arab
Okay pal

maybe italian jew? like george costanza

Jedi = Ashkenazi
Hutts = Sephardi
Toydarians = Mizrahi

Because you're stupid

Calm down Goldberg, Lucas is a Jew himself so you don't need to feel too assblasted.

Jews owned pretty much every single slave ship that traded beads for slaves with Africans and brought them to America.

>Bit kids loves racism! - George Lucas

Does autismpedia actually say what's wrong with her face?

Watto was 1000 times better than any alien from nu wars

George Lucas studied anthropology before making movies, he reads a lot and is smart. He definitely knows about jewish trade ships.
As for Watto, it's probably one of the many jews he's been confronted to and that tried to screw him. Once you become filthy rich like Lucas you can be sure there is an army of greedy bankers entitled to a part of your wealth. He wanted to expand his Skywalker ranch but one guy who was "interested" because he was into real estate turned all the neighbors against Lucas plans. He had to abandon it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a jew resembling to Watto.

Lucas is a gentile, that's why Hollywood rejected him. Just look at mainstream reviews of TPM and TFA. Lucas got destroyed while Jew Jew Abrams got stellar reviews for doing a job that is on par with Paul Feig's Ghostbusters.

aside from the gook aliens, the only racism was in people's heads like that BLM dude thinking the whitest monkey in the planet of the apes was him

as a kid I thought watto was just a arab-esque merchant figure

Just so you're aware, American Anthropology is the most (((infested))) and (((saturated))) social science program we award degrees in. If Georgie knew about the JQ regarding slavery it sure as fuck wasn't taught to him in school.

it's a pretty basic thing in black circles. I'd guess proportionally more black people heard of that than white people

I think most people go to Jew because he was dressed like a Hassid in Episode II, which is reasonable.