A group of businessmen break into your bedroom one night and offer you a deal: They will use their vast resources to...

A group of businessmen break into your bedroom one night and offer you a deal: They will use their vast resources to cancel any one animated series of your choice. However, the funds used to make that series will be used to make as many seasons of The Nutshack as possible. These seasons will be heavily marketed, and it will be impossible to browse the internet or the real world without being bombarded by various forms of unavoidable advertisement.

What do you say?

>using meme magic to cancel Steven Universe

Yes, fucking please just end it. The sooner it gets shitcanned and dumped into the "never airing again" bin, the sooner I can get my hopes up for a new action oriented show on the network that does a bit more than cribbing anime and piling on melodrama/crying.

>get a rid of a show I don't like that I can ignore to gain a show that I don't like that I will absolutely not be able to ignore

This is an awful deal. Who the fuck would take this?

I cancel Steven Universe, and I get an unlimited suply of Nutshack memes. It's a win/win situation

>more Nutshack
>no more Steven Fagiverse
There is literally no downside to this.

>obligatory Steven Universe answer

SiIvagunner

>wanting to get rid of steven universe of all the cartoons on cartoon network
>getting rid of a cartoon that somewhat tries to do it's own thing
>not wanting to get rid of this abomination or teen titans go

I'll take nuPPG over SJW Tumblrverse any day of the week

This is kinda funny how awful it is, its fun to shit on. TTG is just quietly awful.

>turn on CN
>9 hours of teen titans go
>twenty minutes of steven universe

the only reason why SU is loud is because of it's terrible fanbase

same goes for anything remotely popular

The impact SU has is worse than Teen Titans Go and Nu Power Puff Girls.

It aint ending soon, so stay mad faggot

What if I cancelled "The New Nutshack" pre-emptively?

>Mfw faggots will never stop crying about SU

People on Sup Forums don't have hobbies, they mostly just browse the internet, so it makes sense that people are more concerned about fanbases than the network itself.

How in the hell? TTGO still compromises most of the channel's programing.

I don't give a shit about SU so I vote that.

Steven Universe, easily.
Hell i'd even actively watch The Nutshack if it meant killing off SUtardation.

Oh good. Logic Bomb.

>This is an awful deal. Who the fuck would take this?

Do you know where you are, user?

I would gladly take more of his high quality rips, but he can't survive on one meme alone. The last time he tried, Chad Warden died.

>How in the hell? TTGO still compromises most of the channel's programing.
I mean the impact on Sup Forums and the rest of the internet

Does Sup Forums count?

Because I would pay money to cancel the entire Fate/Stay franchise and use those insane levels of budget to pay some of the best writers and animators in the industry to create a 3 season animated masterpiece.

Why is there so much hateboners for SU? jusus, just get it over already.

>Why is there so much hateboners for SU? jusus, just get it over already.

>SU atheists don't even know how to spell Jesus
Kek

>you made a spelling mistake, tough luck pal hehheh
For the record though, I'm slightly catholic

New ppg it is but will the nutshack intro be remade in the highest quality ever?

>New ppg it is but will the nutshack intro be remade in the highest quality ever?
>implying it isn't the highest quality
SiIvagunner wouldn't upload it if it isn't, yes he uploads the bean which is low quality but I think the bean if from Mr. Rental trying to ruin our rips

The bean shit needs to die

I've spent a decent amount of time combing through old forums in hope of finding unironic fans of the Nutshack. Statistically speaking there's probably at least a few; there's nothing so shitty that it won't appeal to somebody given enough viewers.

>A group of business men break into your bedroom one night...
A group of business men are gonna get a good look at my dick.

Teen Titans Go then Steven Universe.

Later I'd call my buddy Rodrigo to take care of them, since nutshack is complete dog shit.

What would happen if Pinocchio said "My nose will grow right now"?

There'd be an unending amount of advertising for a cancelled show that'll never air.

Everyone forgot about NuPPG and TTG is decent

>However, the funds used to make that series will be used to make as many seasons of The Nutshack as possible. These seasons will be heavily marketed, and it will be impossible to browse the internet or the real world without being bombarded by various forms of unavoidable advertisement.
You make that sound like it's a bad thing.
Imagine the meme possibilities.

>I mean the impact on Sup Forums and the rest of the internet
Oh my god who the fuck cares?

>mfw I just watched an episode of the Nutshack out of morbid curiosity

I can't believe this shit was put on television.

To be fair it was only on Myx TV

The unbelievable thing was that it got two seasons.

We used to have threads about how awful it was. I miss those days.

>mfw try watching it for a few minutes
>everything about it is ugly