What the hell!...

What the hell!?! I knew normie GoT fans were cancer but i didn't know it was so bad to the point where I have to make this thread.

>be at party
>people talking about GoT and their favourite characters
>names like Dany, Jon, Tyrion and Arya are thrown around
>they get to me I say my favourite character is Littlefinger
>they all look at me weird
>I get asked to leave by the host

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=cr0BljPKksM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao the EXACT same thing happened to me literally last night

>"god I fucking hate little finger I hope he gets brutally murdered!"
>"I used to love bronn but once he shot the dragon I fucking hated him"
>"I hope jaimie is dead!"

>I have to make this thread
no you didn't. and this is not yor blog. also, things that didn't happen. kill yourself

Why can't Danyfags deal with people not liking their Mary Sue?

Things that didn't happen
>this

Why lie user? You're only lying to yourself.

What will Littledick fans do when Sansa and Arya execute him next week?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

implying we care what happens after the 4th season. Pretty funny how the hackers went to all this trouble to leak the scripts yet no one on Sup Forums cares about it.

>no one on Sup Forums cares about it.
Yeah they don't care about it so much there's a dozen threads when it's airing, constant chatter afterwards, Burlington Bar posts, and endless retarded threads like this
Sup Forums totally doesn't care, you're right

>implying anyone gives a fuck about Sup Forums

Pound their own assholes into submission screaming

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES KILLED MY WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You were at a party ergo you are a normie ergo you are a normie fan.

fuck off normie cunt

I will literally rape you.

>"I used to love bronn but once he shot the dragon I fucking hated him"
Please be bait, he just gets more and more badass.

>I get asked to leave by the host

>whats your favorite x
this is the lowest form of conversation and shows you know absolutely nothing about the subject which youre talking about. nothing makes me REEEEEEEEEEEE more than normies having this same discussion on every topic

you are actually autistic. go see a doctor

>"I hope jaimie is dead!"

hope these posts are fake desu.

>this is the lowest form of conversation

autist here, what else should i be asking when in convo? trying to get better with people

What show are these people watching?

They legit said that, in fact the exact wording was "I used to love bron but once he shot drogon I was just like 'fuck you, you can die'"

You don't know how bad things really are.

Littlefinger is so overrated. Any idiot could have scammed Ned Stark and seduced that ugly breastfeeding woman.

no, "Remember When" is the lowest form of conversation

dude i dont know
>overarching plot themes
>show's endgame
>character storylines or development
>recent episodes
literally discuss anything you can think of other than >muh favorite character

>everyone spazzing out about Jon Snu and Dan
>give a reasoned argument about how Stannis is objectively the correct ruler to combat the current predicament
>"wow user he BURNS people..."
>implying we didn't just see a dragon in the last episode

>they all look at me weird
SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/

>youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
>youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
>youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ

Jesus Christ, I really hate normies.

>You don't know how bad things really are.

NO, please no no, no ,no, NO!

Please FUCK NO, he's the only character I still like noooo!

BUT BURNING A GIRL (fuck the show) IS & GORILLION TIMES WORSE THAN BURNING 100 CIS WHYTE MALES, YOU SEXIST SHITLORD

Fucking pet lovers, I bet they enjoyed baby Groot

I unironically use this line.

Littlefinger is a weasel who is good at taking advantage of situations but sucks at actual planing or anything else. he is too full of himself

Same thing happened to me but with Jaime
Couple of them looked at me like I was defending incest and child murder
I tried to explain how I like him as a character but nobody fucking understood what I meant. I didnt even bother try to explain why he has redeeming qualities.

Every Tv show and movie is now made for women, and men who act like women

i would think normies would at least understand why jaime is a redeeming character, right? are they actually that retarded?

>go to work
>OMG did you see the new GOT
>Yeah, Dany is basically as bad as the Mad King now
>...

I'm gonna get fucking fired now

I satrcastically said "It was great to see all those evil straight white men burn to death" and every girl was like "I KNOW RIGHT?"

>The hope is the audience doesn't know who to root for

I always feel a huge urge to drop this, but deep down I'm glad someone's talking to me about something that isn't the weather

maybe she likes being on fire

Sums it up perfectly

>cheering the muslim horde invasion
Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
Happening right before our eyes, we are living in crazy times.

>Soldiers getting incinerated on the battlefield
>Man looks on in horror
>Woman starts clapping screaming 'YYAAASS BITCH'

Fucking hell

I feel you
>in this company we support the rightful queen
kek

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd edit in that video of a thousand migrants marching through Europe

no way lmao

>school
>everyone is head over heels over GoT
>get asked what I think of the new season
>(ive seen the previous 6 seasons)
>tell them i've stopped watching and it no longer interests me
>they get upset, try and argue why I SHOULD watch the last season
>tell them nah
>they call me a loser

Well you are kind of a loser
And underage too

call them brainwashed kike puppets and faggots lmao

>Watch GOT with friends.
>Everyone commenting on awesome dothraki horde.
>Its cool I agree reluctantly.
>More comments and enthusiasm as the mad queen burns all the food and soldiers.
>Bronn mans balista and shoots the fucking dragon.
>Let out an audible yes! And slight fist pump gesture.
>Everyone thinks I'm an asshole now.

I made it very clear many times I don't like the bitch. What did they expect?

I honestly can't believe how infatuated with Dany they are as if she hasn't been fucking awful after season 1

didn't know i had subscribed to the loser blog

It might just be that not all the members of the audience place the same value on all traits.
We might feel compassionate towards Jamie's tragic struggle with the concept of knighthood and similarly develop a sense of admiration for Bronn, a singular man standing up against the beast, forfeiting wealth and a future free from want in the name of loyalty and friendship.

On the other hand some others will find self-fulfilling in Dany's capricious attitude and having her obtain everything she desires in spite of her flawed and entitled ways. In the character of Arya, the small girl nobody thinks much of and yet manages to become an anime assassin, they'll see a possibility for overcoming self-confidence issues no matter how unlikely it seens that you were to rise from misery.

The show has really turned into fanservicing a bunch of emotionally inapt adult children.

Women don't care about duty, loyalty and self-sacrifice

We are talking about creatures who murder their own children just so they can have more sex and money

They love Dany because they want to be her. They want to be a rich, powerful woman who can kill thousands of shitty men while laid by superior foreign semen every night
Giving power to women has been more disastrous than anything else in history. They are born nation-wreckers

>dat got damn
>me on the left

Being a nerd in school is now he cool thing. When I was in school, everyone bullied the nerds for liking nerd fantasy shit

Davos is the most based character.

What's his name again?

Meaty Dickon

somebody pls drive a truck into this bar

billy bones

u r a liar OP

Girthy Jefferson

Cockoff

Podric Payne Senior

Littlefinger is selfish but he didn't really do anything evil to deserve that treatment. I don't get the hate for him.

>reap what you sow

These fuckers will be the first to go in any invasion

Show Littlefinger and Book Littlefinger are two entirely different characters and the only thing they have in common is the name

Resurrected?

youtube.com/watch?v=cr0BljPKksM

Please. It was his fucking DAUGHTER you cave dweller. Dany burned people she is at literal war with. There's a huge difference.

I stand my ground with normies that the best characters are Joffrey, Walker Frey, Tywin, Euron and the Night King are the best characters. At first they get confused because they think GoT is literally some sports show where you pick a character to follow because you think they will win, but when I point out that every scene with any of those characters is great they usually agree.

If my girlfriend acted like this while we were watching she can watch the rest alone. Fuck this stupid normie bullshit

Bob

N-NANI?! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Stannis felt sorrow and remorse as he burned his daughter. Daenerys felt pride and power as she burned thousands of soldiers.

>the only reason to like a character is because they will not be killed
Seriously why do they all think like this? Danaerys isn't actually burning people you know, they're acting.

No Stannis? Even with how hard they tried to butcher his character Steven Dillanes acting kept it above everyone else save Jaime.

Oh, well, as long as he felt remorse, I guess burning his own daughter at the stake in hopes of #winning is okay. You got me.

I actually agree. My family used to leave a theater and my dad would ask 'what was your favorite part of the movie?' And I'm like, 'I don't know, the story?'

>be at party

This is how I knew op was lying

>Littlefinger is selfish but he didn't really do anything evil to deserve that treatment.

Littlefinger is directly responsible for the death of Ned Stark and Lysa Arryn.

Just give em a quick 'daily reminder that Stannis Baratheon was literally the king' and for a split second you might even get them to realize what his character arc is

>user, please step into my office
>I'm sorry to have to say this, but DRACARYS!!! :)))

Sorry but for me the lowest is weather conversation, by far.

Same exact thing happened to me with the walking dead.
>Watch it up to the first episode of S5
>Never go back to it
>'but user it gets sooo much better, keep watching it!'
>fuckthat.jpg
>Hear about the latest season being nothing more than setup for a 'war' that never happens
>Tfw friends tell me now they've got the war in S8 to look forward to

>Euron is one of the best characters

Can you imagine the drama when Daenerys dies? I mean you don't really think she will live through the whole show do you? Normies are gonna be PISSED.

you weren't a big enouff guy user. simple as that

kek, what a fucking shit party have you been at that the if you are allowed to stay or not is determined by a fucking tv show. Either that or you were just invited as a joke in the first place and they were only having their fun with you

>Party
>people are discussing Got instead of making out/dancing/et cetera

Why were you there at the first place

Oh yeah him too

How many people have you heard say that Donald Trump is like Joffrey? Just one for me.

>Knows about Blackfyres
>Still supporting YAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAAAY characters

Confusing post desu. Have the Blackfyres ever been mentioned in the show?

>native westeros men getting incinerated alive and slaughtered by foreign hordes

>woman cheers and applauds

No, but youtubers have gone into the Blackfyres prior to their story being cut from the show, so it's not a shock normies would know the bullet points.

It's fine to discuss one of the largest shows around, you're supposed to have conversation at a party which might be hard to understand for a loner. What isn't ok is that he was told to fuck off after telling his oppinion which leads me to believe that his invitation was a joke in the first place