Okay, I really like Deathstroke's character and I'm glad we'll finally see him on the big screen

Okay, I really like Deathstroke's character and I'm glad we'll finally see him on the big screen.

HOWEVER, the fact that he'll be a villain in a Batman film automatically means he'll lose to him, which is going to be fucking stupid. I mean, he's literally a way smarter and stronger, superhuman version of Batman and I think it's canonically established in the comics that bats would never be able to beat DS.

They already fucked him up in Arkham Origins by literally making him just some old dude in a mask who can't even fight well. I'll be pissed if they don't highlight his power level and how superior he is to Batman in the comics. I'm fucking sick of seing bats be this fucking god that can beat anyone even if it doesn't make sense.

Deathstroke has been beaten up by children on multiple occasions.

>I'll be pissed if they don't highlight his power level and how superior he is to Batman in the comics
meant to say 'in the film' desu

Batman isn't a child user

>he's literally a way smarter and stronger
You can say that about anybody compared to Batman

really? was that in cartoons?
he defeated the justice league and a fucking titan in some of his comics

At this point, every villian will lose in a super hero movie no matter what, the only thing that will surprise people is who that villian kills while doing it

Hal Jordan.

Deathstroke gets defeated by teenagers routinely.

he is a manchild though

>he defeated the justice league
Identity Crisis? they took him down (and that shit with Kyle's ring was bullshit).

and read New Teen Titans by Wolfman and Perez for fuck's sake.

the actual comics are a lot more fun than wikipedia.

deathstroke has admitted he needs his enhancements to beat batman and he would never fight batman without them seems like kind of a pussy

>Next stop Crazy Town.

After reading thr villains for hire,arc, I could watch two full hours of Batman kicking Slade while he lay on the ground and never feel a moment's boredom.

Doesn't anyone think that a lot of the conflict will be gone now that Batman casually kills people? Like, some of the 'dark mirror' to his rogues is gone?

>"I kill good people sometimes, but I mostly kill scum for other scum, for money. What are you going to do Batman? Kill me? That's what it will take. But you'll never do it, I know you have a code, I know that if you cross that line you'll just be exactly like me-"

BANG! Batman shoots him in the face because guns are awesome, Batman has never had a bad experience with guns, they make bad guys dead forever! Gotham City is all 'Yeah Batman! Way to be a guy in a weird mask killing another guy in a weird mask! We hate that anonymous murderer, good thing you were here anonymous murderer!"

Can somebody post that image of Deathstroke getting smacked with a bedpan?

This thread needs it.

Wow yeah batman sure compares to literal demons aliens and other bullshit OP teens

>Batman is getting over his "superman madness"
>He has to save gotham without killing
>death stroke is working for Big Bad
>Batman finds a new "robin"
>It symbolizes his "getting over his superman madness"
>DeathStroke now hates Robin
>Batman saves the day (defeats Big Bad..Deathstroke just leaves town..his job done)
>next movie
>TEEN TITANS

who gives a shit, its the DCEU

getting remotely invested is a terrible idea

batman beats everyone, what's new?

So you're mad because a villain is gonna lose? Batman beats Killer Croc too, do you shit yourself over that?

God I hate batcape with pointy shoulders.

on the plus side... he can be in the next Suicide Squad.

Deathstroke beat the Flash by just holding out his sword because "he's faster where it counts"