Princeton University bans the word “man” from its vocabulary

WE HAVE GONE FULL CIRCLE, BOYS!

Pic related

theduran.com/princeton-university-hr-department-bans-the-word-man-from-its-vocabulary/

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I hate men now

surely its now princesston now, user

When are they changing the name of the university to Princesston?

what about the word human? it has man in it.

what do we use now, humape?

>huMAN

they still don't even notice their internal misogyny, smdh.

>3 letter world to describe all of humanity
>get TRIGGERED
>MUH PERSONS

I don't think that means they banned 'man', they just don't want people using it in a way that implies the activity is typically male.

People are always trying to control language like this, it never really works, because if you never see anything but men doing something you're going to associate it with men. The actual living language of a people tends to at least somewhat reflect reality

>Personkind
>Huperson

Its called left-wing language policing, you canadian cuck

This. Let's turn it against them, take it to it's logical conclusion until they can't use words at all thereby forcing them to realize how idiotic all of this is.

I bet they would be triggered by the quote, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" too. Feminism is such a fucking cancer to society

> going to universities

At this point theyre the biggest memes. Unless you REALLY want to focus on a hardcore scientific field or medicine.

umm, reality is problematic
baka desu shitlord

You guys really need to suffer in order to realize how unimportant this shit is. You simply haven't suffered enough yet.

>person
>per
>son
Checkmate Feminists

Literally stop going to college

You come out with debt and an education in leftist retardation.

Ironically white men are safe from this fate more than others because they're the demographic that is opting out the most (due to muh affirmative action)

I'm convinced all of this is the result of a country/society being in peace times for far too long.

Princeton is slowly becoming a laughing stock well outside borders of its own country. The shit the retarded administration allowed SJW to pull there makes it hard to take them seriously and if left unchecked, is bound to take the place down both when it comes to the quality of graduates and reputation of the whole university.

I am surprised no one contacted the principal and voiced concern about this (that or they were ignored, which means that students now have no choice but to finish their degrees or pull out before it's too late).

I suggest we just progress the english language and de-patriarch the word "man".

all we have to do is swap the meanings of the words man and human.

human becomes the masculine
woman becomes the feminine
man becomes gender-neutral

then nobody can bitch about words like firemen or policemen or manpower or mankind or whatever shit.

I worry that in their retardation they won't notice how extreme and far they went and at some point they'll simply start using broken version of English language.

University are for cucks

Thats actually a very bright idea to change things around. Unfortunately language has never evolved because of any laws on any specific words. For a language to be created or to evolve, the people have to implicitly ''agree'' to add to it, or be suggestively influenced by the group.

If there's any law against any words (and there has been plenty) nothing will change. Nothing. s'gotta be ingrained.

There is never a broken version of any language. It's just different branches.

>Personkind
perdaughterkind, you massive shitlady!

So the 2 kind of bathrooms would be human beings and women.
Superheroes are named now Bathuman, Superhuman, Ironhuman, Spiderhuman...
If you have a son, he will not be a male anymore, but a human.

Daily reminder cultural Marxism is satanic.

conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

It will be broken if in attempt to devoid English of any racial, sexual or gender connotations, they'll make it pretty substandard and impractical.

The word "man" actually is derived from the word "woman" in the older languages. It is not the other way around.

"Man" came from "woman" in the use of language.

>The more you know.

Well shit
>Google man
>What I see
>shitmaster
>muh oppression
Just can't win...

>handmade semen

I'm using a 70 inch tv as my monitor.

What does this image say?

They can always call other people comrades and when reffering to all students at the university they can just use the word collective.

>use
>humans
>hu- man -s
because you're not human unless you're a man :^)

Nice mandate banning the word man.

Doubleplus good newspeak Princeton, top stuff

The trashmen come and pick up my trash.

Do trashwomen exist? Do I call them trashpeople now?

I wonder what the weather will be like this winter, I'll have to look it up in my farmer's alpersonac. If it looks too rough I might take a vacation to the Cayperson Islands. I'll have to ask my personager if I can have the time off.

Job equality is only important for safe, high paying, comfortable white collar jobs.

How can you be this retarded?

What if it leads to a feminist space race to set foot on mars first?

hence why they're trying to destroy any idea of masculine and feminine and blend it into this stew of trans non binary queer shit

>huMAN
>perSON

Bullshit to be quite honest

>mankind | humankind

What the fuck. Hu-MAN.
Hu-MAN?????

I'm fucking triggered.

ban assault nouns now