Which one got the hypest backdoor introduction into the MCU through "Civil War"?

Which one got the hypest backdoor introduction into the MCU through "Civil War"?

Panther

Easily Panther, Spider-Man felt shoehorned in.

Panther ftw user .

Panther. But I got tired of Spider-man years ago.

Panther. His plotline was a hell of a lot better, felt less shoehorned, and he hasn't already had five movies so he feels more fresh over all.

Panther. I just watched CW today and while Spidey was okay in the fight, I wasn't filled with anticipation for anything else regarding him. Not even 100% sold on Holland's acting desu.
Whereas in the final scenes of the film Panther was basically the only non retarded character. His mid credits scene was neato as well.
>Let them try

Spider-Man easily, though Black Panther got a lot of people interested in a character they normally wouldn't have been. The nice thing about T'Challa is that they didn't try to hype him up, they made him a good character and let that speak for itself.

Spider-Man made me want to actively avoid his movie.

Black Panther, who got an actual introduction and development as opposed to "Hey kids! It's Spider-Man!"

young aunt May was hot

>backdoor introduction

Black Panther. No contest.

BP was phenomenal, a real joy to watch IMO.He got great action scenes and had his own character arc.

Meanwhile, there was nothing hype about Spider-Man's appearance. He just spilled spaghetti, and was kissing Mr. Stark's ass the whole time.

this

I think my friend group walked away more impressed and excited for Black Panther than Spider-Man.

>Whereas in the final scenes of the film Panther was basically the only non retarded character.
When he stops the bullet, everyone in my theater made a "HOO SHIT" noise

I liked them both but I'm more interested with what they'll do with BP.

Down, Gordon.

I thought Spidey was everything I hoped for, but at the same time he got overshadowed at the airport fight by Ant-Man at every beat.

BP on the other hand made me interested in a character I had no prior interest towards, so I think that gets him extra points

I think it's safe to say that Spider-Man's introduction would have been much, much better if the trailer hadn't spoiled the surprise.

Only kids seem to be looking forward to Spider-Man, everyone else I spoke to is looking forward to Black Panther

Definitely Panther.

All his scene we're pretty great but that last line actually got me hype for his solo.

Spoil it
P
O
I
L it

Both felt awkwardly shoved in, but Panther slightly less so.

He's either talking about

>the living are not done with you yet
Or
>let them try

I loved Spidey in the movie, but Panther was easily the best character in the movie.

I just watched Civil War for the first time minutes ago, actually. Spiderman was alright, but felt sorta rushed and forced into the story. Panther, on the other hand, was awesome. I totally want to see more of him.

Oh, and fuck Tony Stark.

I love Spidey but there was not a single scene where Panther wasn't a badass. And what's more, there was no agenda to his portrayal - he was just a badass warrior king with a very graceful attitude, who just so happened to be black.

This is how you make people appreciate diversity in heroes. Let them see for themselves why the character is so great; don't try to convince them why they should like them.

Aye yo. You be saying that we could actually have black characters act like real people instead of walking black or empowerment stereo types and shit?

Black Panther will almost definitely be a form of Black empowerment in his movie. And that's not even that bad.

At least this isn't transforming the skin color and identity of an established character in the MCU.

The best kind of empowerment. One where audience focus on the how the character is portrayed as a leader rather than the fact that he is one.

Panther. I went in excited to see Spidey and walked out hype for Black Panther's movie.

Panther was better handled, but even if he was shoehorned, Spidey.

I honestly don't give a shit about Panther, even after Civil War. And it's clear they are aware that many could feel this way, because they are shoehorning Bucky into his film to get the Captain America crowd.

>Oh, and fuck Tony Stark.

Mah nigga.

Spidey was much more fun, but hearing about everything with Homecoming makes me worry for the franchise.

Panther on the other hand was very organic to the story and I'm interested for more.