Why Voter ID is Discriminatory!

Common guys you have to admit that voter id laws are aimed to stop minorities and democrats from voting right?

>Not allowed to use college id to vote, most people in college tend to vote democrat
>The people making the law have been found saying that the law was MADE to discriminate against democrats
>Why would you need a Voter id law when it would only stop like 10 people and only stop 100 votes?

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Voter ID is discriminatory because it makes people prove they are US citizens qualified to vote, which keeps convicted felons and illegal immigrants from voting (and immigrants are told they need to vote democrat to come to america)

It's meant to stop fraud, illegals, and fuckers who can't get a job

Shills BTFO

It doesn't discriminate, it actually is the most fair as it leaves the right to vote for the legal, productive and fully integrated citizens of the country, instead of random fraudsters fucking around.

>voter id laws are aimed to stop minorities and democrats from voting
I see no problem

>Common guys

I am not common. You are.

if you're too stupid to get a voter ID you shouldn't vote yet alone be fertile

>college students and minorities are too dumb/poor to have a drivers license

How do they have bank accounts, jobs, cars, and alcohol, without ID? Are they "discriminated" against there as well?

We all know college kids especially don't have access to booze and cars.

making a college id is simple and could be done by anyone.

like 10 people? there's 350 million people in this country and 30 - 50 million illegals sucking on gov tits, try 10 million people voting 10 times.

democrats have always relied on fraud.

You need an ID to drive, buy alcohol, and get a job. If you don't have an ID I highly doubt you are legal

>niggers literally too stupid and inept to get a state-issued ID

>certainly they are being illegally disenfranchised

Why would getting an ID be so burdensome that blacks wouldn't do it?

Op is a complete retard but requiring an id to vote is a violation of the 24th amendment

I recently started a new job, but lost my social security card. So I went to a SSA office, sat in line for an hour, and was told that the birth certificate I had was not valid for getting a card, and I had to get the Blue Form certificate. So I had to drive across town, wait at the courthouse for another hour, get the birth certificate and pay $24 for it, then go back to the SSA office, and request a Social Security Card .

All so I could pay the government thousands of dollars a year and the employer can match that.

If you have to go through that to pay the government money, you should have to have an identification card to not only prove who you say you are, but prove residence of that area. It's absurd.

not if you make it free to get voter IDs

You underestimate the average negro's ignorance about everything that isn't guns and KFC.

Why is it against your constitution? People here used to say that back when an official ID was forced in the late 80s and it actually works well.

>Not long ago, citizens in some states had to pay a fee to vote in a national election. This fee was called a poll tax. On January 23, 1964, the United States ratified the 24th Amendment to the Constitution, prohibiting any poll tax in elections for federal officials.

muh first world problems

That's fucking retarded, Jesus Christ

We should just let people vote from their computers

well, too late now unless you want call a constitutional convention :^)

No, I mean, why would you have to pay for an official ID? They are fucking free here.

Yes, we know it discriminates against negros and spics, both of whom do not have the requisite IQ or agency to go through the proper channels to vote. Literally the entire point of them, to make sure at least semi-intelligent people direct our country.
So what's your point with this post?

Do you actually have any evidence of fraud on any relevant scale?

Honest question. I am fine with making it harder for democrats to vote since none of them actually vote with their brain anyway.

Just honestly curious if there is any actual fraud going on.

Oh I dunno that was my suggestion but you pay for everything else here so it seems unlikely

>Be black
>Went to get an ID
>It was an utterly effortless process that only cost $10

>Somehow requiring this is racist
????????

It's just so outlandish to me to let people vote without having them identify themselves with the proper documents.

no it doesn't

we have lots of minorities voting in Canada but voter ID is mandatory nation wide you fucking idiot

No shit, it is to me too.

Voter's I.D. are free in many cases or cost like ten bucks

>electronic voting

you fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI

How can we find evidence of this if we don't ID anyone.

Of course they are. That doesn't make them wrong though. Just because the Democrats pander to people who shouldn't be allowed to vote doesn't mean the law should be bent for the Democrats.

why should you have any privileges just because you happened to be born in that randomly assigned piece of land?
no human is illegal

I dunno the same way we find evidence for everything else in life.... investigating?

You shouldn't. It's what ethnicity you're born too that's important, 'cause genetics.
And yes, some humans are illegal. Muslims belong in the Middle East, not in Europe. Blacks belong in Africa, not in the USA.
Mexicans belong in Mexico, not in the USA.
And so on.

>Common guys you have to admit that voter id laws are aimed to stop minorities and democrats from voting right?

Yes. That's the idea.

I can't even. This is literally hitler.

Sieg Heil :) .

Incorrect.

I don't vote. Wtf is a voter ID? You can't use your drivers license or just a state issues id?

>be German
>have a government issued id I had to pay money for
>receive vote letter that I need to bring with me to vote
If we can, why can't you?

You can.
You'd just be surprised how many dirt poor fuckups dont even have those things.

Where you are born doesn't really matter, as long as you agree to abide by that particular piece of land's laws. If not, you are free to fuck off.

Not correct. Ethnicity is paramount.
Some races are far more inclined towards crime than others.

what if the laws are racist and say I'm not a full citizen the moment I cross the border?

why would you be a citizen just by entering the area? Until you are properly identified, accepted and counted among the rest of the populace, you are just an intruder. If you break into someone's home, that does not make you a tenant or owner of the home (until you steal the deed).

>Why Voter ID is Discriminatory!
dis be rebbit
dis
roight here

The privileges come by paying taxes to the country you are trying to influence with a vote. Why do you think leeches on society should be able to influence it?

The home parallel is exactly what I was thinking when I read that post, but I didn't care enough to type.
Genetics are scary accurate, whites think along the same lines.
Wew.

So people can't take their lazy asses to get a fucking ID?

And this is somehow disenfranchisement?

She already has dead people voting for her, and you STILL want more?

>what if the laws are racist

What if reality is racist?

University ID isn't a real ID dickweed

I don't understand how askign voters to prove their identity is discrimination, how the fuck is this even an issue in US politics? Of course you need to prove you're a citizen to vote, I Show my dirvers licence whenever I vote here

Wait, college IDs aren't valid?

lmao marxist pawns BTFO

You are an idiot. If I happen to know the name of someone on the voter rolls, even if that person is long dead, I can go into a voting booth in the relevant district and vote for that person. Also if you know someones information, such as SSN or even DL number, you can register to vote for that person with relative ease. Saying there is no evidence of voter fraud is silly because committing voter fraud is so damn easy that it would be impossible to prove it happened.

>Not allowed to use college id to vote, most people in college tend to vote democrat
>what are foreign students

because nobody owns the land, we are all humans
houses shouldnt be owned either, when i see them throw old poor ladies on the streets I wonder how heartless landlords must be

oh my god stop comparing humans to parasites, this is without a joke literally hitler

what if this theory has brought us a hundred million dead people and is rejected by all respected sociology professors?

The Republicans should just provide ID to their citizens. The fact that they won't makes me think they're playing an angle.
This is what happens when you shill for corporations. If they had just restricted illegal immigration, this shit wouldn't be necessary.

>need an ID to fish
>need an ID to own a firearm
>need an ID to drive
>need an ID to work certain jobs

NO ID NEEDED TO VOTE YOU FUCKING RACIST!!!!!

Shills get out

Why is it so hard for people to get an ID?

This. Debating it is fucking retarded.

>what if this theory has brought us a hundred million dead people and is rejected by all respected sociology professors?

>respected sociology professors

Find me one, that hasn't been shamed out of a job, that doesn't conform to the feelspace idiom of the (((current year)))

It's all just political theater. Libs hate it because the Other Side is for it. Also I find it hilarious how libs claim to be anti-racist while also claiming that blacks are too stupid to get ID.

If maybe we would follow the fucking laws then we would have a fucking country. Jesus fucking god damn Jesus fucking Christ.

I didnt say it wasnt happening. I specifically said I was asking a question.

What does anything you say have to do with being able to investigate it?

what kind of question is that?
if you make shitty science, you lose your job

Ok now this is clearly a troll
>houses shouldnt be owned either, when i see them throw old poor ladies on the streets I wonder how heartless landlords must be

How did Germany fall so, so far

This shit should have been obviously a troll from the first post. Not sure how yall niggers let him take you this far.

Except that's not how sociology works. There are no "right" answers to the interpretation of human interaction. Because you will never have a truly informed basis for their perspective.

What is required to get a valid US ID?

>A birth certificate
>A social security card
>two proofs of address (e.g., junk mail)
>$8 in my state

Should be easy for any US Citizen. I can't see how it would be harder for minorities or democrats to get these things. If they can buy Jordans they can buy an ID.

Mate its not hard to go down to Penndot and get a ID card. It took me like 20 minutes. A driver license for the first time though that takes awhile. Plus you don't have to worry about a few 140 year olds voting anymore.
(Oldest living person is about 120)

That's tio stop fraud, almost any civilised country uses them stop whining.

Except that's wrong. Because when you register to vote, you already must provide your identity. If you are not a US Citizen, you won't be able to register because your form can not be filled out entirely. If you are a felon, you will be flagged as such. When you show up to the poll, they will inform you that you are not able to vote.

That's bullshit. I have to show my Id to vote. You have to show I'd to wrote checks, to drive a car, to get a job. Oh wait niggers/illegals (with the exception of those getting work @ home depot) don't do any of these things.

Do you guys have a voter roll?

Don't at some point you have to prove you're a citizen to register?

Yes

It discriminates against democratic voter fraud, I.E "suddenly finding 2,000+ votes all for the same candidate in the back of my car during a close senate race"

t. minnesota

Essentially impossible to gather such data. Provable fraud is incredibly limited because most voting is sufficiently near to anonymous that it is difficult or impossible to collect data.

Which leaves us with anecdotal evidence, of which there is a significant amount.

And none of it will ever get investigated because the establishment has such a stranglehold on the system right now.

Even the idea is actively suppressed and preemptively deemed ludicrous by MSM. Also, there was a technician who was going to testify against the machines, but ended up dead. I believe this was for the previous election.

lol calm down Karl

Exactly right. Tell op that though and he'll sperg about needing more (((proof))).

>Why Voter ID is Discriminatory!

Supervisors of Elections have always required some sort of ID.

GOP voter oppression laws prohibit ALL forms of government-issued photo of ID except:
Passport
Drivers license
Military ID

That's it. The ALEC/SPN boilerplate Jim Crow laws passed Negro-hating Republican legislatures sometimes were forced by courts to add a few additions, but for the most part, that's it.

Statistical probability of voter impersonation in any state?
Zero.