There is literally nothing wrong with being transgendered

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a leaf

See how ridiculous I sound?

It's haram, you kuffar

>all-out

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.
Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

Would you consider a fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child a woman?

Would you still fall for the vaginal jew?

Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

No, there isn't

Why do you have to make it your fucking identity and scream for attention, though?

Doing such makes it worst for your cause, just like pot heads and theirs. No one likes pot heads.

id hit ...it

But user if there's no leaves then how are you going to wipe yourself?

>this isn't a girl

I use crumpets to wipe

>>girl

>few months left before the rope

not bad

The funny thing is, the trannies are TRYING harder. Since they're not actually women, they have to put the extra effort in to be more womanly. Meanwhile, the real women are just riding on the laurels of the natural vaginas, letting themselves go. The advancement of convincing traps can only be a good thing. As the monopoly on the vagina is broken, they'll finally have competition to spur on providing a better product.

I'd fuck it.

"Transsexuals" are people who get off on conceptualizing and having others conceptualize them as women. It's a fetish through and though. They're even worse than furries, because at least furries don't walk around in their fursuits 24/7 and demand you treat them like dogs.

There is literally no such thing as transgendered.
It's bullshit made up Newspeak for psychotic faggot.

DELET

Humans do not have a gender, they have a sex, which is unchangeable. Romance language nouns have a gender. Applying a grammatical term to biology is absurd.

The endless promotion of these insane faggots is textbook Frankfurt School.

Gender is a social construct, you're not going to use lentiviral injections to change your DNA, so stop being a whiny bitch about what you feel like you are. You have your fucking DNA for life. I hope you like cancer, because elevated estrogen levels cause cancer and your body isn't designed for this transgender "therapy".

>suicide much?
mental condition, not fixed by surgery or "acceptance"

you're contemplating suicide aren't you... kek

>thinking wigs, makeup, and clothing trump genetics

Almost all that shit comes off when it's time to have sex.

>you're contemplating suicide aren't you... kek

I am, but I'm going to fight this and not only survive but thrive. I'm not going to let people control my feelings anymore.

makes you wonder how much money the orlando shootings saved in the long run when you consider that aids spending segment on that graph

Just like with "real" girls

In the sense that they both go to ridiculous extremes to seem more attractive and feminine than they actually are I would agree that trannies are women.

had your dog fixed...
>is it now a bitch?

or are you just castrated wannabee

Just like this is a high performance sports car, right?