I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Florida for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Florida for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Ryan is probably going to endorse Hillary Clinton by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the establishment Republicans, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns. He's trying to win over some black voters now but knows his racist rhetoric has permanently alienated them from the Republican party.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292154-clinton-camp-halfway-to-1-billion-fundraising-goal-report
pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/nation/clinton-campaign-halfway-to-billion-fundraising-goal/article_9b0366ae-f069-5384-8a7d-e7318cedd3d6.html
seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/clinton-campaign-halfway-to-1-billion-fundraising-goal/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for Correcting the Record™

sage

At least stop using Copy Paste for this shill thread

Sage and reported.

Did you just get back from Norway?

KYS FAG

>I'm a st...

Copypasta is fail

Hillary wants to keep money out of politics but she's 1/2 way to her goal of 1 billion dollars for her campaign goal.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292154-clinton-camp-halfway-to-1-billion-fundraising-goal-report

pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/nation/clinton-campaign-halfway-to-billion-fundraising-goal/article_9b0366ae-f069-5384-8a7d-e7318cedd3d6.html

seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/clinton-campaign-halfway-to-1-billion-fundraising-goal/

You need to think over some basic stuff before you post your made up shit. For example - an actual staffer would never write anything like " I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC". The risk of accidental exposure is too damn high. Even if said whistleblower wasn't actually the person delivering meds (and uses this as a misdirection), the number of people who know about them must be low, hence - it's very risky to say shit like that.

I don't like Trump and I think that Sup Forums's infatuation with the guy is a uuuuuge mistake. But the lack of effort put in that post is really disappointing.

Fuck your CTR nigger

Czemu?Przecież i tak nie grozi nam zimna wojna z rosją.

OP

SAGEEE

Post time stamped tits

>1 post by this ID

KIll yourself

Oy vey

It's pasta.

You already posted this, Fernando.

Czemu? W skrócie to powiem tak:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Ale jego pro-rosyjskosć też jest trochę niepokojąca.

This right here. OP in this case is definitely a faggot.

WTF I hate Trump now.

#imwithher

Very interesting. I knew Drumpf would always seem like a disagreeable person, and it's no wonder now Pence is turning his back on him. From what it seems, I have noticed a change in personality in Drumpf, he's gone from completely positive and enthusiastic to fatalistic and perhaps antagonistic... Do you think he'll crash and burn sooner or later? I'm wondering if when the media keeps caving in on him, he loses his sanity, and being that he's 70, he might not be able to last that long.. When do you expect this all to come crashing down? I say 2 weeks, but I want to hear your insights too.

>Drumpf

Ignore CTR shills

>CTR shills

Not really, are you upset that I am with her? Because believe it or not, we're winning, even here. The presence of CTR is good for Sup Forums, it tests your limits to see if you're worse than "SJWs" that you constantly complain about.

Większosc tych nagrań,jest sprzed jego kampanii.To tak samo,jakby twój najlepszy kolega wyruchał ci laskę:lubiłes go,ale teraz bys go zajebał

Pozatym,jaka sile ma rosja?Oni sa niczym.Jeden ruch,i są zniszczeni przez nato,a to że chce dogadać się z nimi to dobry znak,że nie będzie pomiędzy tymi krajami.

Dis sum good past, keep it coming

Enjoy your libel suit, faggot.

Most cringy roleplaying trash I've ever read.

Please fuck off.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Alaska for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Ryan is probably going to endorse Hillary Clinton by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the establishment Republicans, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns. He's trying to win over some black voters now but knows his racist rhetoric has permanently alienated them from the Republican party.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came.

> this thread again

Fucking disinfo shill

>believe it or not, we're winning even here

I can't even comprehend how you ctr shills will act when trump wins if you are this delusional

So? If they've converted Drumpfkins to Hillary because of good enough reasons, is that a bad thing?

Sup Forums isn't a safe space you know. Infowars and Breitbart on the other hand might be. But let Sup Forums have different opinion for once. You seem to advocate for outright censorship of the pro-Hillary crowd, and are quick to label them all as "CTR" and "shills." Very, very common to what you guys do to "SJWs" and "liberals" as well. It's just not cool.

Besides, lets get back on topic. I want to know what it truly is that's causing Trump's mental health problems. I wonder if at all the medication is helping him in any way.

Do you mind if I quote you for the New York Times?

That would be funny. Watch Drumpf disagree with what it has to say! "Crooked media" my behind, tee hee!

Lel. This is the Hillary Staffer OP from last week except he replaced Hillary with Trump.

sage this shit, this bait is boring and gay. i want to see more effort than this

Im glad you corrected the record for us

I can't tell if you're a nigger or a jew. Well played faggot!

Haven't seen this pasta in a while. How's things going ctr?

>posting a variation of this meme 9 months later

If you're CTR that's just sad. Can't even come up with their own pasta, have to copy Dan Gabriel's tired old memes.