What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCjgU8lGy1w
youtube.com/watch?v=lpqP4-MCvmQ
www34.zippyshare.com/v/ZXEh2xqx/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/GLPJTYaO/file.html
reddit.com/r/TheLastAirbender/comments/51krem/atlaquick_preview_of_our_avatar_upscaling_progress/
reddit.com/r/TheLastAirbender/comments/51krem/atlaquick_preview_of_our_avatar_upscaling_progress/d7cvhwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a little bitch nigga he was.

Also
>Those eskimo "spats"

I hope they stoned him to death when they got back.

water tribe clothing is comfy!

I remember the first video game was made before Toph and had Haru as a main character.

Did the show have any good games?

I remember having fun with that Bending arena game Nick had on its site.

From what I've heard- I haven't played any myself- they were all decent action RPGs, but nothing really stellar. Korra, which had a beat-em-up, had a pretty mixed release, but seems to have settled on good.

Then there were the odd- and sometimes VERY odd- crossover games, like Nicktoons Nitro (racing game) and Nicktoons MLB.

I find the idea of the Gaang playing a lighthearted game of baseball pretty cute desu senpai

>Ozai's Angels and the Rough Rhinos will never challenge the Gaang and friends to a game of baseball

It would have been the best episode.

Here's the Avatar content in Nicktoons Nitro if you're interested.
Intro, which apparently has Aang abducted by an alien during a tense battle. Sokka and Katara are probably dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=TCjgU8lGy1w

Avatar track (Four Nations) and Aang wacky racing his heart out. His super move is the Avatar state, natch.
youtube.com/watch?v=lpqP4-MCvmQ

Korra was a Platinum game but watered down by the Activision publishing. It's very good as a licensed game but okay to shallow as a Platinum game. That said, it's priced appropriately cheaply and if all you want to do is punch people with bending then it's really fun.

Hey Sup Forums, would you like a Total War game based on Avatar, like Rome Total War or Age of Empires?

How would you make it? Which focus each faction would have? Which units?

Actually, some people tried to make an Avatar: Total War mod on like Medieval 2 I think

This happened way long ago, and I dont think it was ever out

ponytail Zuko was best zuko

>Korra was a Platinum game
Say no more, that's enough to know it's 6/10 at best.

why is the first Jet episode the best episode?

I would rather have a Zelda-like game

I want a game with the playstyle of Ultimate Alliance and the character count of the LEGO games.

Needs Costanza.

>Clearly isnt very good at videogames

Nah buddy, nah.

>tfw in the coming months you will probably be able to watch ATLA without the horrible issues that plague the DVDs and in higher quality

Come again?

Some fans on the ATLA subreddit are planning on fixing the interlacing, haloing, and other issues and upscaling ATLA using this program called Waifu2x.

Compare these, for example. The first link is straight from the DVD. The second is a quick, dirty test of the process. No optimization, no cleaning, just a test of 2016 video processing.

Raw DVD Clip - www34.zippyshare.com/v/ZXEh2xqx/file.html

Upscaled Clip - www34.zippyshare.com/v/GLPJTYaO/file.html

Webm related is part of the Upscaled clip.

The reason i said coming months is because they still need to experiment with the Waifu2x settings, then the encoding is going to take a while, then they have to touch up the other stuff like color banding and the like.

that is a crazy improvement

Yeah and they're not even done tweaking things yet and havent began fixing color banding, artifacts, and stuff. I'm so excited at the prospect of this.

what a time to be alive.
although it's sad that a fan effort is miles better than the actual official stuff.

It really is, and Nick are dead set on only using the current release. Even the versions Amazon were given are full of issues.

one of the avatar games on the xbox 360 was famous because you could get all the achievements in the game very quickly in the first level to inflate your gamer score.

> earthbender breaks the law but uses his pwer to save the pathetic old man's life
>old man goes to the fire nation and rats him out
I was fucking livid

The Xbox game was famous for giving you all the achievements in under 3 minutes as soon as it started so it got quite a few rentals

Korra game was terrible and confirmed not being made by anyone in the main teams as platinum, it was actually made by the anarchy regins team and slapped the platinum logo.
And it feels just like any anime licensed game fro the ps2 era felt, incredibly cheap

Honestly I don't want anything more avatar being made, korra killed avatar for me faster than the prequels killed starwars

That fighting game was good, even if Blue Spirit Zuko was OP as fuck.

There was a Civ 4 mod with ATLA nations I believe

Yeah, and the plot was about an Earth Kingdom girl who made an army of robots...
And then it ended on a cliffhanger and the 2nd game didn't even remotely follow up because it actually followed the show's plot that time.

The comfiest.

Wait, isn't that the same old man Sokka saved in the Jet episode?
What the fuck was wrong with him?

That's a dunny way of spelling Lake Laogai

i checked their work and

a) they are working on the wrong stuff: webm is they're showing "imporvement" on is from season 3 which is completely fine "as is" and not nearly as hurt by DVD conversion artifacts as season 1 episodes
b) they seem to be incompetent -- after removing artifact they're also applying upscaling and interpolating which is pants on head retarded because after removing conversion artifacts you're gonna do that and introduce MORE artifacts back.

a) No they're not. Book 3 still has issues, even if they're not as severe as Book 1's issues.

b) They're not. One of them is getting in contact with a really good encoder to get his help on the project. They're applying upscaling yes, but it's using a program called Waifu2x, which is specifically trained to upscale anime-like images using neural networks.

The interpolation thing was accidentally left on, they're not doing that for the final release. If you actually went to the source:

reddit.com/r/TheLastAirbender/comments/51krem/atlaquick_preview_of_our_avatar_upscaling_progress/

you'd see one of them even pointed out that the interpolation introduced more artifacts and crap. One of them is interested in trying to make background panning/zooming 60fps while avoiding all animations, but that's still just a what-if.

Their goal is to fix the issues and upscale ATLA to a presentable.

>you'd see one of them even pointed out that the interpolation introduced more artifacts and crap
Not one of THEM.

It was some other dude who showed it to so called project lead who had his mind blown because he never even heard on technologies like that

reddit.com/r/TheLastAirbender/comments/51krem/atlaquick_preview_of_our_avatar_upscaling_progress/d7cvhwk

>there is no point in trying to de-interlace, optimize or clean up the footage if you're going to frame interpolate it afterwards. You'll just add even more visual issues by doing that. Again, I don't recommend doing this. In my opinion we should stick to 24fps for now and deal with everything else first.

Scyrous is one of the people working on this. not just "some other dude".