What is so appealing about this trash Emma? She only is where she is because of Nepotism

What is so appealing about this trash Emma? She only is where she is because of Nepotism.

>Nepotism
Is that what they call giving head to jews now?

cute and she has an ugly boyfriend so losers think they have a chance

shes cute as hell

No one on here likes her because of her acting ability

>that dress

CUTE

she has sex with males

*unzips her*

There's something thrilling about a psychotic

*jiggles out of ur way*

>that punk'd episode a few years ago
>they try to prank her by making her think she caused an accident in an ice cream store.
>expect her to stay and apologize or some other other funny reactions.
>she don't give a fuck and walks away like she dindunoffin.

really made me think.

>Nepotism
How's that?

isn't she an abuser.

like she does domestic violence and shit

>what is google

The constant threat of domestic abuse really turns me on. Just imagine coming home from work a few hours late one night. She's sitting in the kitchen still waiting for you despite telling her the day before that you really needed to get that project proposal submitted. You calmly remind her of this when suddenly your cold dinner plate flies across the room barely missing your head and shattering against the nearby wall. She calls you a liar and starts yelling at you demanding to know where you've been all night. As you're trying to defuse the situation she smacks you across the face. You reply with a firm backhand that shocks and arouses her. She suddenly jumps on you, wrapping her legs around your torso, and begins making out with you, which kinda looks like her eating your face since her mouth is twice the size of yours. You carry her over to the table, lay her down, then proceed to engage in the roughest sex you've ever had in your life.

She looks like a good fucker. She looks like she could take a dick. Some women pride themselves on their dick taking abilities.

She looks mean

If you hate her so bad why did you post her freshest picture?

because she looks like she would kick me in the balls and I get off on that, unlike you with your fucking normie tastes

mostly this picture and that webm of her dancing up to the cameraman looking flirty

>filename

we may as well post it then

what is knife for

i think this ones a better angle. really shows up the nips

oh god i hope thats going inside of me

this picture is only a couple of months old faggot, i loved Emma long before this

thoughts on her neck?

Hairy arms and belly, nice chompers too.

why is emma such a good dancer?

oh, most definitely. I just quickly googled for a pic.

thoughts on a feet?

I want to touch it!

I like her thing little body. Bet I could wrap my hand around her thigh.

like this?

Me in the far back

If she sees you liked another girl's picture

>well user, it looks like you're stuck with me forever and ever

To cut off my balls

me in the purse

Pls gib pregnant emma gf

fraud

>blocks your path

w-what do i have to do to get past

you know what you have to do

The blood sacrifice to Goddess Emma.

>flying kick into uterus

fill these two glasses with your body fluids

delet this thread then delet yourself OP

you could field dress a deer with knees that sharp

Fuck you man.

mmmmmmmmmm yes

>>>/reddit/

>the reddit reject board has shit taste in women and film and clearly no discernable taste
>why do they like this irrelevant who
>why do they like eveything that's dogshit and hate on things thay are good or great
Wow its almost like there's an inferiority complex. Pic related they like this ugly talentless herpes infestation too.

All I'm seeing is a bunch of words. Elaborate, you sick fiend.

Disgusting.