Is it normal in your country to get facial piercings when you're 14? Or is that just an American thing?

Is it normal in your country to get facial piercings when you're 14? Or is that just an American thing?

Can you delete this picture of my sex slave please?

>DOB 2/9/04

imagine what she would do for some benzos brahs.
Wh*Te girls are so easy

>Someone somewhere is sodomizing this qt as we speak

I have never seen such a thing

>Portland
OOoooooohhhhhh, oook

>serious, potentially life threatening medical issues
Yeah, brain damage

shes suffering an acute overdose of homeless dick

Here people get these big stupid hoop things in their ear lobes at 18 and ruin their ears for life.

it's a portland thing. she's probably dead already.

I've seen people do that here too, usually Gamestop employees. Why the fuck would anyone want that?

We actually have that too

my first Tinder date was with a 14-year-old that had 13 piercings, 11 of them on her head.

>hazel eyes
>they're literally poo black
why do americans do this? calling hispanics '''''''''''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''' and doing shit like calling poo eyes ''hazel''

I almost never see piercings here desu.

>poo
>black
what do you eat

unique to America

I thought such degenerate behavior was only a Russian thing

>when you're 14
I think most states require you to be either at least 16 to get facial piercings unless parental permission is granted. It wouldn't really be considered normal to let a 14 year old get a septum piercing. It would generally be seen as trashy.

They look to greenish to be brown. I think you're overacting for the sake of forcing a meme opinion.

>to greenish
too greenish*
derp

It is not considering normal here even if you are an adult.

movies

>It wouldn't really be considered normal to let a 14 year old get a septum piercing. It would generally be seen as trashy.

Her parents are probably Generation Y. Expect more of this.

>Is it normal in your country to get facial piercings when you're 14?
Yes, it is

It's not unheard of, but people will think the parents are very irresponsible and will look at them with disgust.