Why is Islam the only religion that has to tell people it's peaceful? Muslims could you help me out?

Why is Islam the only religion that has to tell people it's peaceful? Muslims could you help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
quranicpath.com/misconceptions/circumcision.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're not

/thread

>inb4 you can't /thread yourself

Islam isn't peaceful, they circumcise little boys and invade other countries... Oh wait that's America.

None of the jewish religions are peaceful, all of them have the stated goal of world domination in their "holy" texts.

Also Islam has circumcision

lolol America made Mohammad fuck a 9 year old and invade North Africa.

America made the Qurra murder Uthman ibn al-Affan. America made Hisham invade Europe. America made the Sunni and Shiite blow each other up for over a thousand years.

Yes, Islam truly is the religion of peace.

Yeah our rate is 10% now (because of foreigners) your rate is like 80% for whites
Who gives a shit about any of the stupid crap you said? What even is a al affan? stupid fucking shit nobody cares about
Hishman? More stupid shit nobody knows or cares about
Wow wow wow

There's a whole website dedicated to that :^)

thereligionofpeace.com

>the meek shall inherit the earth

They take razor blades and slice the clitoris off.

By any definition, that is not "peaceful." And, no, it's not the same as male circumcision, as anyone with a clit could tell you.

Fucking savages.

>defending male circumcision
hello Jew

Because most of them now are apologist pussies

Are you in dubai? I used to live there :^)

And canada supports murderous moozlems and their war agains women and the west. you poor excuse for a human.

Quran says nothing about circumcision fellow amerilard.

Yeah I live there

It actually does, Muhammed said it's good for both men and women to be circumcised. This is just the tequila

Noice

Male circumcision is mandatory, while female circumcision is optional. These are for hygienic purposes just like it is recommended to shave pubic hair.

Also checked

Do you homos actually shave your pubes?

Nah, it doesn't.
quranicpath.com/misconceptions/circumcision.html
It is for cultural reasons, not religious.

Shave or trim

10/10 shit posting there m80

Yeah it does stupid bitch don't fucking tell me it doesn't every Muslim I've spoken with and a Muslim in this thread said it does too so fuck off
Fuck I hate Europeans so much I wish all you cunts were banned I'm so sick and tired of seeing you shit posters here
Doesn't it itch like hell? I love going to the gym and showing my big ass bush to all the pansies who shave their body hair

So nobody showers in your country?

It's called old spice

Perhaps the Quran is peaceful. Problem is that it promises 60 virgin Supermodels to them in heaven.

Consequently they want to leave this world ASAP by heading into battle and dying.

Because it's not and has to cover up for it.

We shower in the blood of infidels

I personally don't shave for the same reason, I trim it though

lol k at least now we know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.