He lives in a country where it's illegal to teach your own kids

>He lives in a country where it's illegal to teach your own kids

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

with k12 and connections, home schooling is useless just let your kids learn online and help if they are really lost

>just let your kids learn online and help if they are really lost
This is still homeschooling.

>not letting your kids have a normal life and friends at school
>teach them Jeezus did everything
>surprise when they become autismos or high school shooters

He's right though
It is expected you to kill for your country when it calls, but it won't even let you raise your own child??

My experience with public school was horrible and fucked me up. pre-highschool teachers and child psychologists just like to abuse children. They do nothing to stop bullying and theft. In fact they probably encouraged it since poor crack babies whose parents couldn't even send their children to school with a 1 dollar sandwich shared my class and would always steal my food my mother would loving pack for me. I could teach my child way better than these college dropouts who can barely keep a class under control. I could probably eclipse the pre highschool curriculum in a few years because that shit was so easy but they have to standardize it and prolong everything and hammer it into your head a million times so the aforementioned poorfag crackbaby children could keep up. It's fucking bullshit. I would never subject my child to that because I'm not a lazy sack who is apathetic or just plain ignorant. Sending your child to public school should be considered abuse.

Leaf gets it. The government can have my children when they pry them from my cold dead hands.

>not letting your kids have a normal life and friends at school
let them join the ymca or any club or go to parks or let them play with neighbors....
>teach them Jeezus did everything
wut? People just fellow online curriculum now

kys, thpaniard

Home-schooling?
It's garbage, but at least better than nothing.

It's not it allows you to finish shit faster

>>teach them Jeezus did everything
No one does this, nor should anyone do it

please don't tell me this is a thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
>Germany
>Brazil
>Armenia
>Turkey
>Albania
>Sweden
>Greece
>Netherlands
And others too.

>public schooling bad becus they won't teach chilluns da trooth about dinusars n nain elebun

t. soyboy

>barely keep a class under control
That's a different can of worms. I don't blame teachers gor this one as the causes are several, and it is a mess.

>curriculum
That's another complicated mess.

>should be considered abuse.
trolling now, m8
Public and private scholls get your kids to interact with others whether they want to or not. Most folks develop their crucial social skills this way, making it indispensable.
inb4 "it did nothing for me", then you are a retard and outlier, and too bad for you

Did this board become reddit? People choose home-schooling because of either personal issues or because of the choice of pace ot offers.

Most homeschoolers I've known are not like that stereotype at all, usually they are suburban people with a fair bit of money, and who have anti abortion bumper stickers, but otherwise are pretty well balanced and teach their kids skills like instruments and do volunteering. I work with a two normies who were homeschooled and you couldn't tell with them at all.

Are public schools that bad in North America? Here there's rarely any problems, a lot of people even keep their friends from there till later in life

Public schools in serbia allow you to finish one or two years earlier than retards?

You're on a board filled with social outcasts, most of them got bullied in school or couldn't make friends because of social autism, that's why their experience in school was bad. Most of them will tell you it was a horrible experience.

to *touch
>FTFY

>just let your kids learn online
>This is someone familiar with Sup Forums

so it's because the public education system sucks in the states. can't imagine living in a shit hole like that

This cope. You're literally not even given the choice, how does your opinion matter?

Ahhh google it before talking shit, theit services are top tier.
So you are saying that german education system allows you to choose your own pace?

we can still choose to send our kids to private schools where they teach them about the nature gods and how to dance their names, just like they do in american high schools. however, they'll still have to learn objectively true science, which is where the two systems differ.

yes it does, as you can choose between three types of secondary education (grades 5-10/11/12, depending on whether you want to do an apprenticeship/go to university after school)

Cringe. Do you think america is Mississippi. Science is taught even in redneck areas only private schools and some public schools in two southern states teach creationism memes.
Ahh that's not what I am talking about. We have that in our public system too.

alri