You're the disease

You're the disease
And I'm the cure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dG-vQI4q-aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the consensus on this scene?
I have cut "pie cut" slices in half before but only it it is some beastly thin super slice.
Is it just to show so that he's to alpha to be bothered with owning kitchen utensils and keeping his eggs refrigerated?

the pizza represents heart disease
("the disease")

He cuts the pizza with scissors saying a reduction in food intake/eating less calories is "the cure"

You're a fucking genius. Not even joking.

For a violent hardboiled cop he has neat place and advanced computers

The part where he takes his newspaper out of his barbaque is even worse. Why was it in there? Did he tell his paper boy to put it there?

That's probably his mailbox on this rooftop squatting

Is there a Director's Commentary?
Some NEET with some time to kill needs to watch it if so...and explain some of this stuff to us

>advanced computers

Dual desktop with standalone keyboard in 1985?
L shaped desk?

Yes, and it's as awful as the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=dG-vQI4q-aM

Awful? It's one of Stallone's better ones not called Rocky or Rambo

>"Here there is something weird, he cuts the pizza with scissors, I wish we had an add for some pizza a famous pizza there"

I think those are just closed circuit tv monitors.

Makes more sense now...
Surveillance setup...He's made some enemies

>movie about lowly cop on the fringe
>cop has beach front house in LA

Cobra really needs a directors cut, or producers cut, or something that adds back in the 30 odd minutes of story that actually explains what the fuck is going on in this film

it'll never happen tho'

Cut
Pizza

OP's gif used to be a marker for cp threads

Most of that Sup Forums left a long time ago, probably before Sup Forums dumped Chloe for Chloe.

>Cobra
>Pizza
Holy shit. Was their signaling really that simple?

no point to curing diseases. we're all going to die anyway

It was a different time. Also, everybody likes to pretend that it was unique to fortunes but it was common on many websites at the time. I wonder if they still make countdown websites.