imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
youtube.com/watch?v=CBGMW86u1Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
nypost.com/2016/01/24/hillarys-team-copied-intel-off-top-secret-server-to-email/
patriotrising.com/2016/08/21/clinton-sends-desperate-plea-cash/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/okeefe-strikes-again-undercover-video-purports-to-show-hillary-campaign-violating-election-law/
patriotrising.com/2016/08/21/one-five-manufacturers-ny-cutting-jobs-due-obamacare/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/767397907473502208
youtube.com/watch?v=23wzZAFU848
youtu.be/23wzZAFU848?t=28m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik
cbs8.com/story/32806609/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-pennsylvania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

youtube.com/watch?v=CBGMW86u1Qk

Did you guys have that same dream?

no cancer please

>clinton $, the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

>Clinton and her top aides had access to a Pentagon-run classified network that goes up to the Secret level, as well as a separate system used for Top Secret communications.

>The two systems — the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) —

>are not connected to the unclassified system, known as the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet).

>You cannot email from one system to the other, though you can use NIPRNet to send emails outside the government.

Somehow, highly classified information from SIPRNet, as well as even the super-secure JWICS, jumped from those closed systems to the open system and turned up in at least 1,340 of Clinton’s home emails — including several the CIA earlier this month flagged as containing ultra-secret Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Programs, a subset of SCI.

nypost.com/2016/01/24/hillarys-team-copied-intel-off-top-secret-server-to-email/

Don't send her a single penny! Clinton sends out desperate plea for cash…

patriotrising.com/2016/08/21/clinton-sends-desperate-plea-cash/

HIGH ENERGY AWOOVEMENT!

Anyone have that picture of John Stewart looking homeless and washed up?
Oh wait that's all of them.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/okeefe-strikes-again-undercover-video-purports-to-show-hillary-campaign-violating-election-law/

According to the video, it is a felony in the state of Nevada for anyone involved in the voter registration process to “solicit a vote for or against a particular question or candidate; speak to a voter on the subject of marking his or her ballot for or against a particular question or candidate.”

The video appears to show that numerous Hillary Clinton campaign staffers are well aware of the law. Nevertheless, the video shows them laughing at the law and repeatedly bragging about violating it by promoting Hillary Clinton verbally and with campaign literature as they attempt to register potential voters.

did you just say "post more anime"?

One in Five Manufacturers in NY Cutting Jobs Due to Obamacare

patriotrising.com/2016/08/21/one-five-manufacturers-ny-cutting-jobs-due-obamacare/

you had one job...

Don't be shy now.

I think he did.

FIRST FOR THE IRON LADY

Take Harry Reid down too. Maybe make him "run on a treadmill" for a couple minutes.

The dream where I'm not alone and miserable?

Are they going to close down the Clinton Foundation or not?

'cause it sounded a lot like you said "post more anime"

>two trump generals up

Crooked Hillary is running a poll on Twitter!

Go vote for Trump!

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/767397907473502208

Shill thread m8. Look at the op.

I fucking love Roger Stone's sartorial sense.

Look at the other one's links

It's ALL his videos. He removed the damn text.

Fuck him.

That op looks like trash. Just abandon it.

can't argue with that!

just keep spamming the link here on that one, spam gore or something if needed to derail and force them to come here

youtube.com/watch?v=23wzZAFU848

28:30

holy shit what the fuck, is this the enemy?

Fucking purge this filth!!!

who's this cuck from the michigan rally? Why was he so sad?

That wasn't a dream, that was your future!

More anime?

When the new polls come out, how do you think Trump will be doing in OR?

youtu.be/23wzZAFU848?t=28m30s

Damn sleepy bastard

MOVEMENT!

If you told me he had cancer on his Late Show appearance I would have believed you. What the fuck happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

Do we have numbers regarding her overall spending?

I still imagine OR will go blue -- he has the support of the non-urban areas, but places like Portland will turn it blue

Shalom, Chaim

someone should make one of those before/after pictures of him with Trump in the middle

>posting the edited cartoon

Stewart needs to shave.
Also kill himself.

(you)

Thanks for the (you).

I think there aren't going to be a lot of new polls about the political climate in Oregon

He's pissed AF he had to come mourning retirement and quit smoking up to do the new guy's job.

doesn't say but we know they're loaded.

Why thank you for the suggestion, Schlomo. Here, have some anime for your troubles.

>didn't even bother to shave his beard

Also he's probably just on a major diet since he left the Daily Show

AWOOOOOOOO

What time is it in tel aviv? Must be paying you lots of kosher hot pockets to be posting this early

he really wishes mr. Cruz was still alive to see this rally...

Yeah but that doesn't mean much if she's spending like water on dumb shit

Trump is raising almost as much as her but only just ran his first ad while she's been spamming ads since June (or earlier?)

Did somebody say Nate Sodium Chloride?

Nate Cardboard*

>le tricky fake general face

you are both the bottom of the bottom, congrats, you managed to make your own like shittier than was imaginable n the past, you wastes of fucking flesh

what's her name again? You'd think I'd have remembered it by now

How has Congress done nothing? How has a bunch of rogue agents not physically arrested her and their bosses? Why hasn't a General and some soldiers occiupied something?

He is on of Hollywoods vegan meme diet. Trying to extend his life by Soro's vampire magic, but what kind of life?
He will also alienate his Dude le Weed audience by no longer being able to pretend to be young and hip anymore.

This is the era of memes lads, the late night show host will just grow further cringe worthy and alienated from the new power they barely understand.

He went from looking like jabba the hut to looking like that squeaky little giggling squirrel-monster that always sat on Jabba's lap

3am and im drunk as fuck

After we trusted Ebola chan to genocide all of Africa and it didnt happen. Hqw can we be so sure meme magic is real?
Is kek with us?

cbs8.com/story/32806609/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-pennsylvania

>Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has surged to a 5-point lead over democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the key battleground state of Pennsylvania as per a latest poll.

Kayla. I doubt she comes here anymore.

stop posting Anime, Israel guy

asking people to do something you know the opposite will happen, sounds like this kike is a weeb

WHERE IS YOUR BOSS

That's what happens when you lose weight when you're old. All that skin doesn't snap back

Did Trump finally make the pivot?

Kayla that's right! Thank you user

I will confess that I looked at nothing but post-date seniority...

Fucking saved
a don for your trouble

This dumb brown dying her hair to be aryan kek.
When will the mud races learn

I don't think beer is kosher

just face it, you're autistic and you just had s spergout on a chinese cartoon imageboard

#JustChosenPeopleThings

Think he's an alcoholic or something, sad but the later seasons of the Daily Show were nothing but obvious leftist propaganda

all i want is a legit TG FOR FUCKING ONCE, WITH NO FUCKING CANCER FLOODING IT

The corruption has been here for decades
Trump is opening your eyes

Never heard of CEPEX desu but I hope it's right! Pennsylvania is a state Trump should win. They've been destroyed by NAFTA just like Michigan, you know?

She was a total cunt

>user calls her a camwhore
>"wow what the fuck is wrong with you pathetic nerds"

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words!! GO!!!!

If you want that, don't provoke. Just report them, mods are cracking down on awoo spam

what cancer?

God Emperor of Mankind

>dat womynz vote doe

The Next great president

>Huma has access to Clinton's account

>Huma has ties to extremist groups

>Extremist groups have ties to Iranian government

>Clinton's account named that Iranian spy

>Iranian spy SOMEHOW got discovered and hung

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

man ready to win

Am I kawaii, senpai? desu ~

But poland, what would Wojtyla say about anime? dont you want to go to heaven?

A. beer is kosher
B. not autistic
C. Sup Forums is not a weeb imageboard.

fuck a taser you little cuckold weeaboo trash

Nay, for follow the Divinity of Man, for hes is still human!

TRUMP WILL WIN CONNECTICUT

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE

Most late night talk shows use photoshop gags instead of jokes so people can share them on phones easier.

Says the israeli posting on Sup Forums

You know what?

You're proof, an israeli, posting in a pro trump group. You're proof this is

AWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvel was almost based for a moment there, then they through it all away. Fucking cucks. They made red skull say exactly what many people across the world are thinking, then dick slap you in the face saying "if you like this you're evil". No, we're being invaded and if we don't fight back our destruction will be absolute.

When Bill O'Reilley came on in late 2014 and Jon Liebowitz spend the entire interview trying to get him to admit that White Privilege is real, I knew that the Daily Shoah was dead, buried, and Mr. Liebowitz and his cast of unfunny equal-opportunities-hires were the maggots dancing on its corpse

I stopped watching around 2010 when it became a propaganda wing of the Obama administration, but even that was better than the nightmare it was toward the end

Now literally nobody watches it and they're just keeping it on the air so they don't have to admit that nobody likes Black Jon Stewart

Ebola-chan was weak and a false god. We serve a noble chaos, we want justice but in the form of riots and humiliation. We despise the victim pyramid wherein all power lies with the one who can claim to be the most offended, we love a guy who can laugh at himself and banter with bastards.

We are Kek, we are the Don.

Fuck, I was watching the fights last night and missed Judge Jeanine. I really hope they're re-airing Saturday's episode at the top of the hour instead of giving her a Sunday special.