I wouldn't mind living with minorities as long as I could be sure hot white people would always be around

I wouldn't mind living with minorities as long as I could be sure hot white people would always be around
Like China have 1 billion Asians worth of Asian raceinsurance

When will science fix this issue of races having the chance of becoming extinct by thirdworlders?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that the new USA flag?

No this is the new World Flag
I'm going before the United Nations to show it on Tuesday

Looks horrid. I'm sure they'll accept it.

Races do not become extinct through interracial mixing.

I represents diversity, which is our strength

Technically true but you know what I mean
Different kinds of people become all muddled up in one big group and you can't tell their interesting uniqueness anymore, or you lose the ability to see who is from where
Or otherwise you just end up like southern Italy where people are browner

Yeah, I can feel its strength working.

I know right? I have so many Khoisan friends!

I kind of like the flag and I agree, nations and cultures should be aimed to be kept separate to preserve them

>races having the chance of becoming extinct

Impossible. Americans aren't a race. Americans are immigrants and deserve to be assimilated.

You probably do

>persecute a certain group of people, kill them, discriminate against them, almost reduce their numbers to extinction
>use that as an argument for why interracial mixing is bad

the absolute state of Sup Forums

yeah new ones are created
and that is beautiful :3

The only race worth preserving is the Ashkenazi Jewish race and they're already destroying themselves in multiple ways.

Coloureds are heavily mixed and speak Afrikaans lad.

That's not what happened user, and I'm not Sup Forums.

>That's not what happened

According to every single history book on the planet, that is what happened. But go ahead, I'd love to hear your personal version of it.

Please tell me when they were persecuted or killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

>The resistance of the Khoisan towards the Dutch in the seventeenth and eighteenth century is often oversimplified. The notion that the Khoisan people handed over their land to the Dutch is often challenged. The so-called 'Bushman wars' were to a large extent the response of the Khoisan after their dispossession. It is also noted that the Khoisan readily interacted with Bantu and Dutch intruders and this, combined with their loose social organisation and small population, led to a reduction of Khoisan ethnicity. However, the response of resistance was far more complex than that of other colonized people. At the start of the 18th century, the Khoisan in the Western Cape lived in a co-operative state with the Dutch. However, by the end of the century the majority of the Khoisan operated as 'wage laborers', not that dissimilar to slaves. Geographically, the further away the laborer was from Cape Town, the more difficult it became to transport agricultural produce to the markets. The issuing of grazing licenses north of the Berg River in what was then the Tulbagh Basin propelled colonial expansion in the area. This system of land relocation led to the Khoisan losing their land and livestock as well as dramatic change in the social, economic and political development of the Khoisan people. It is important to note that experiences of colonialism and resistance differed between the Khoisan people due to factors such as climate, proximity to markets, land laws and the time in history.[

>we must stop race mixing to preserve the purity of our race
People have always been breeding outside of their families, tribes, and nations. Even if we accept the claim that having more diverse mates results in less diverse offsprings and that mankind has been steadily converging to genetic homogeneity, what makes "races" as they are in this year of 2018 worthy of eternal preservation? How is the current state of things better than it has been and better than it will ever be? What are we putting the world on hold for?

>Wikipedia
Ah, I see you're an expert on the subject. The vast majority of the Khoisan integrated into colonial society, they weren't forced to mix with Dutch settlers, Malay slaves and Xhosa people from the East. They weren't slaves. There are as many coloureds in the country as there are whites today because of this.

But please, keep telling me about my country's history user.

Race mixing doesn't even happen much outside of the Americas. It's a bit of a meme issue.

>But please, keep telling me about my country's history

Or you could stop using colonisation as an actual argument against interracial mixing.

I like to imagine a time where (nearly) all kinds of possible human are expressed in the population (aside from the ugly ones of course)
I don't know how we would get there, but I hope science could do it

Well I could point out that highly mixed regions and countries have some of the highest violent crime rates in the world. I could also point out that they have lower average IQs than their European ancestors. But those don't deal with races disappearing. Are there even mixed countries that weren't subject to colonisation?

That already exists, we just aren't all neighbours.

Why would you want to throw it away? It is what makes us humans interesting. Different people from different parts of the world with different looks, history, culture.