Minimum wage increase

Saw this in the store just now...
What would actually happen if minimum wage was $15/hr?
Is it red pill or blue?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/study-finds-15-federal-minimum-wage-equals-7mm-job-losses
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck I actually really liked that soap for being so concentrated and how it feels on your skin

Just bought somma that Jew soap, good for acne

I like the tea tree oil soap they make. Is just now I imagine turbo dike blue haired gender ambiguous hippe fuckers filing up bottles somewhere making a few dollars less an hour than me.

>burgers literally finance communism when they buy soap

a $15 minimum wage will definitely disproportionately affect the employment of niggers. So if you are sadistic and want to watch the diversity suffer, then the fight for 15 is for you.

I use nothing but this soap.

The Jew founder was literally insane

They can pay their employees $15+/hr if they want but why inflict that into others.

>What would actually happen if minimum wage was $15/hr?
Increased unemployment, more outsourcing, more illegal immigrants quietly getting paid sub-minimum-wage rates, more unpaid internships, higher education investment required to enter the workforce, less opportunities for students to earn money to pay something toward their education rather than just go into debt, more collapse of struggling communities when borderline viable businesses become unable to afford wages.

Minimum wage is a price control. It works exactly like any other price control.

Free advertising by faggots who post shit like this all over facebook (i assume i dont have fb).

Its crap soap. Drying and made with extract (further skin drying).

It cost 5c an oz to make and they sell it for 40x that amount. Thats how they can afford to pay 15$/hr.

And its jew owned so i dont buy it. Other brands just as good, cheaper, and no jew

>what would happen if minimum wage was $15?

well one of two things would happen

either the 'value' of $15 goes down which renders the wage change effectively useless and actually harmful to those who currently make $15

or the value of $15 remains the same and a lot of people lose their jobs.

If people really cared about wages going up they would be in favor of closing the border as it allows the free flow of cheap labor into the country.

dr.bronner seemed okay from what i read about him and some documentary i saw. his children are shits, they run the company and are trying to make it political

original apolitical label here

>other brands just as good
give me the info senpai

walmart sells a store brand version of it

This leaf is correct...what is happening?!

I have been to Dr. Bronners home in Escondido in 1992 with an old friend of his..

I met his son Ralph.. I declined to be introduced to the Doctor himself who was lounging out back around the pool.. I didn't think he needed to meet me.. let him relax..

The fuck is that imitation dr. Bronners?

That's some good soap. I've got some in the trunk of my car I need to get out.

Isn't it safe to use in natural waterways as well? I was going to take a bath in a creek once, but I didn't have my Dr. Bronner's. A sign said "Use Dr. B's only" or something like that, so that makes me think it's safe.

Almona. On amazon. Tons more. I am a professional soap maker and i canvtell you that bronners in a cheap product with a nice brand.

olive/coconut/peppermint oil + lye

seems pretty safe

How on earth are any small businesses supposed to survive with A $15 minimum wage and thats if it just doesen`t cause inflation.

I haven't bought that soap in ages, looks like they changed the label. Fuck that.

It will kill the fuck out of small businesses that cant afford to pay it. Funny, arent those big jew corporations fixing up to automate entry level jobs?

Boycotting now.

Workers would have more money to spend, the economy would get even better, the super rich would have slightly less money.

No, price of living and product prices will rise. Those same corporations will raise prices. This shit is a nightmare.

This;

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/study-finds-15-federal-minimum-wage-equals-7mm-job-losses

Pic-related - state by state breakdown

>Heritage Foundation

By setting a minimal wage we're warping the market price of labor. Our policy makers justify this 'warping' by invoking worker protection and a stimulative effect on consumer demand...provided the minimum wage doesn't rise too high in which case a very deep recession will result. Let's remember that when someone has minimal education, training, experience, or credentials of any kind then a minimal wage is what they can expect and deserve.

When we talk about a $15 minimum wage, what we're really talking about is a 'living' wage. That distinction between 'minimal' and 'living' is a profound change with serious consequences for our social-economic system. That change would require the country to develop an entirely new holistic economic outlook that no one is talking about. Read about the national economic policies and institutions of Germany and Japan for more about what that holistic approach might look like.

Plainly put, a lot of jobs simply aren't worth a 'living' wage. The market conditions do not justify that level of compensation and barely justify the minimal wage.

Do you know what it means when a job is listed for minimum wage? It means your potential employer would pay you LESS if he could. The job isn't worth that much.

No, corporations will automate at an alarming rate putting everyone out of work.

Just look at seattle retard, then consider killing yourself for being so fucking dumb.

the Unabomber's manifesto makes more sense than this shit

Replace that pic with 350 million people and suddenly that hill of cash looks pretty fucking miniscule.

Far more jobs will be lost than created.

It's just not realistic.

I usually read the label when I'm taking a shit. Guy is insane. Still fills up a good 30 seconds.

>decide to get some McCancer
>get this shit instead

Learn to make a fucking sandwich and maybe you'll get paid a livable wage.

lol based

Whoops.

Good thing I'm not campaigning for a higher minimum wage for shitposting or I would be a hypocrite.

nigga what

I #FightFor15 just so I never have to have a nigger touch my hamburgers ever again

if the earth stood still and you have 4 days for one rotation then you would still have four days because of the one complete revolution around the sun therefor your statement is false

the real issue is that it's not a cube, it's a dodecahedron. a cube would obviously be impossible

>buzzwords the product

Using verbs, but not nailing down the actual hypothetical, practical application, can make anything sound wise or a good idea.

increased use of technology.

increased awareness of the illegal problem.

liberal faggots losing what few jobs they have.

I've never seen this... can you guys red pill me on this kike soap?

>that label

It's a liquid but you use it like a soap. It works pretty well, but has all of the leftist scribblings on it.

Holy shit this is what i use as body soap. Its fucking amazing. Buy it.

It is an amalgam of the platonic solids, layered over each other and shorn down over time.

a higher minimum wage can only be effective if outsourcing is severely limited. If jobs weren't at risk of being shipped overseas, an increase in the minimum wage would be beneficial

>weeD soap
>give us money
They call it dope for a reason. Nothing to see here

You shoulda sucked his dick faggot

You're already seeing the effects. The market is faster than the law, people and industries are already bracing for it.

There's a reason there's been a sudden surge in Cashier and burger flipper robots. Companies are making investments.

Ironic how poor people think $15/hr is a lot of money

Fuck off Anti Bronners shill. Eucalyptus and Tea tree lit af.

It is not red pilled, red pills would pay people what they are worth by how replacable they are and if you want to get paid you do shit that not many others can do thus innovation is driven creating more jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

> other brands no jew

fuck everything up like all government intervention in price mechanisms and create a worse state to justify more government intervention

Literally finance minty freshness.
A L L O N E
L
L
O
N
E

it's more ironic that people think that it's about how much "money" they get paid and not why money is worth so little now.

Seattle's economy is booming. Our only problem is that all the high payed tech workers being imported are driving up rents.

Dr. Bronner was in a mental institution if that helps you understand him.

Too much writing on soap.

They make liquid and bar soaps. Very good stuff especially if you are trying to avoid shit that's full of xenoestrogens. Tea tree and Peppermint are fucking awesome and destroy acne.
The original owner was a batshit insane kike that believed in "moral hygiene." He crams insane ramblings onto the labels.
Now his libtard kids run the company and are slowly replacing the wacky pseudo-religious walls of text with globalist nonsense. I still use the soap because it's good and the label just switched from one rant of nonsense to another.

Minimum wage is bluepilled. Universal basic income is redpilled.

No faggot.

It's no different than "living wage".

Communist

15 dollar minimum wage is a pay cut for everyone currently making $15 or more.

welfare is worse than the minimum wage because the latter you actually have to work for

ergo you're retarded

Get a job hoser

Yeah, used to wash the dogs and ourselves down in the lake with it. Perfectly fine

>I am a Professional soap maker

Looks like that Almona brand only comes unscented. Would it be as simple as adding essential oils to a bottle for the same benefits as muh brand? Tea tree or peppermint

I could rent an apartment by myself at 40hrs a week making 15 an hour. So it's some money.

Do you really believe automation is a response to the demand for fair wages? It's an inevitable product of technological development. There are more people than jobs, that's just a fact. 'Die in the street' is a hard sell and 'we'll bring manufacturing back' is a lie.

Face it - you gotta pay people just to be alive.

>Face it - you gotta pay people just to be alive.
No I don't and I'll make sure to equip my home with a turret

Yah even back then having the audacity to speak publicly about Love and common humanity and moral principles was viewed as the act of a subversive and dangerous mind.. are you kidding me?

he was hauled off the streets on bogus charges and institutionalized against his will with no due process..

Dr. B was a great mensch

>Accidentally buy peppermint Dr bronners
> don't read label
> don't DILUTE
> attempt to wash dick

In my country it is $18 per hour and our money with worthless if not for investment.

It's all about kicking out the chair from under you.
We produce NOTHING now, because nobody can afford it except supercorporations that make enough to get tax cuts.

Have you read the labels? The dude was definitely nuts. Great soap, but that label reads like something left behind after a mass shooting.

poor people crave complacency, not aspiration.
They can't even fathom achieving both at once, they see it as mutually exclusive.

Feels tingly on the skin. Smells good. Wife uses it for home-made cleaning solution. Good for showers and cleaning other things.

Pussy. The burn let's you know it's working.
D I L U T E
I
L
T
E

>Would it be as simple as adding essential oils to a bottle
yes prob .5oz for something like that size

Sokath, his eyes uncovered

>people at work keep talking about a new NC law that will raise the minimun wage to $10
>google it
>cant find anything
Wew, my 14.35 wont go to waste

There would be an increase in a the number of part-time/temporary jobs and the hiring process would be even more selective.

Let's just make the minimum wage 200 trillion dollars an hour.
Everyone will be rich!

>I've never seen this... can you guys red pill me on this kike soap?
It's good shit user, I use it for everything from showering to washing hands to even washing the car.

No nasty nu-shit in there to feminize you up.

I met Dr. Bronner. He was a huge douchebag.

hard to say. in past years, minimum wage increases have allowed monetary gain to catch up with inflation, but I dont think it would work this time. automation is a big thing now. bigger than its ever been. the last wage hike was in 2009. Automation wasnt so big then as it is now.

you raise wages and now McDonald's replaces you with a self serve kiosk.

Globalism has made the minimum wage irrelevant. because its not the only problem keeping the US economy down.

>you raise wages and now McDonald's replaces you with a self serve kiosk.
Why would that stop Macdonalds now when said kiosk costs less than 20k?

At first, the only thing to restrict that change, is the "new market" itself. There isn't any factory yet, that produces all these self-serve modules in an automatic way. Or rather, much of it - arranging and cobbling them together, will still take some time either way. But the important part is that "Yet". As soon as there is a growing market, there will be more investments, and the production of automated non-wage-labour will rise exponential.

Imagine it in starbucks. First, they introduce the cofee machines. The cakes & coffee-packs, will still be sold by a single attendant or two, for appearances. A few years later, after the dust has settled down on the previous matter, guess who will also go?

It's just castile soap but reading the label is like having a schizophrenic hobo screaming at you in the shower.

he overdosed on redpills

>It's just castile soap but reading the label is like having a schizophrenic hobo screaming at you in the shower.

>buying soap
>not making your own

honestly i followed some video guide on youtube last year and made a huge batch of soap that i still today, i probably have enough for 6 more months at least.

only used olive oil and coconut oil to make it so its unscented but i dont like my hand smelling prefumy anyways.

tl:dr
just make your own.

Sue them for false advertising. It's not "pure" castile soap when it's not 100% olive oil.

link it

The nazis made a pretty good soap. It was called eau de jew.

do you make it out of ur dad?