By the way, racist name

>by the way, racist name
what did she mean by this?
why did beth think dr. wong had a racist name?

It's a meta joke about naming an Asian character Wong. Someone in the writers room probably jokingly said naming the character Wong was racist and the writers chuckled and then it went in the script.

Why is that racist though?

>rick and morty isn't for intellectual people
>Sup Forums still needs explanation for every joke in the episode

really gets the mind going

it was to detract from the fact that she was literally a self insert character

have fun never getting laid

asians are racist
so when you have an asian name you're a racist

It isn't. This is the kind of shit you end up with when you go for diversity quotas in the writers room

Shut up, racist.

Imagine thinking this show is somehow intelligence or witty
wew

In the same way naming the only black character Tyrone would be considered racist by some.

A chinese charter named wong is their version of an American with the surname Smith.

It always cracks me up how much chinks hate blacks

that therapist subplot was so fucking boring, had to skip these parts.

>having to skip parts in a 20 mins episode
do you have ADD?

Are you sincerely asking? Beth was just being a bitch, looking for any way to tear down the therapist including taking a more-liberal-than-thou approach.

You can literally watch the show quality drop as women writers get added

So all generic names and surnames in any media are racist?

unless it's making fun of a white guy, yes

I have better things to do than watch a boring filler subplot that is written badly.

That's terrible to insert a joke like that and it doesn't have any context to the story proper. When writing injokes into a show it should have a proper context so the viewers don't need to think of the writer's POV.

If they're going to get that lazy then I guess they'll start making jokes that make no sense like Sneed's Feed and Seed.

I imagine this commercial already frustrates some fannies, but imagine if he was turned into a white man instead.

she was white and had the name wong

but rick and morty is an incredibly popular show...

If someone named a white guy "John Smith", I wouldn't even know it was supposed to be funny.

In Greece we have a saying that goes "No matter how much you wash the nigger, you're just wasting your soap"

I thought you greasy fuckers bathed in olive oil.

It's baffling to me that someone would think this is funny or cute. Millennials might even say it unironically.

That's only for special occasions

lmao IT'S A JOKE.

The idea that the name is racist is what is supposed to be funny. They're poking fun at the idea of calling a name racist by saying it. They aren't saying the name is racist, this is not some SJW boogeyman trying to trigger your autism.

It's a joke.

Very similar saying in South Italy, but refers to dumb people not niggers. We casually say the expression "what am I a nigger?" if we think we have been treated badly by someone, which might sound crazy to americans

she meant that you should post it again
you're totally not a faggot

Una fazza, una razza

oops, faccia

>i turned myself into a Pickle Morty
I just don't understand what a Pickle Morty is. Pls help me.

based china

But that's an extremely common Chinese name. What's wrong with using it? If there was a Spanish character named Gomez, would that be racist?

It's not. That's the joke. We can all stop pretending to be retarded now.

>body is a temple
>so let me put graffiti on it

DRUMF BTFO! DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

the writers self insert was honestly one of the worst things ive ever seen on AS

hhahahhahahahhahahhhahahahhaha so funny...

>tfw no one ever cares when a white person self inserts
>not counting that gross jew in ppg of course