I love Russia. Canada should join Russian federation and put S400 and russian ICBMs pointed at america

I love Russia. Canada should join Russian federation and put S400 and russian ICBMs pointed at america.

yeah, russia is an amazing country. too bad it's filled with filthy russians

>actually wanting Russia as an ally

Yes, I'm sure that all the countries that border russia who happen to absolutely loathe russia aren't complete evidence of how this will turn out.

I know you are meming, but America would invade you before they allow that to happen

Because countries bordering the USA are better off for it?

>>>> ylilauta

Yes canadians love to do their shopping here.

We had good relationship with Russia during cold war and even now

Stop talking for me

Don't you have military conscription just because of Russia lmao

>We had good relationship with Russia
>even now

No you actually don't. I know you guys on here have such a hardon and fetish for russian history and philosophy, but trust me, you do not want them as your allies.

We having good relationship with them doesn't mean we love and trust them completely. Stop talking, you don't know what you're talking about. Putin likes our president Niinistö.

But we do dumbass, one of the biggest trade partners is Russia. Stop talking. Our economy got hurt because of 2014 sanctions.

>le Russia boogeyman
Doesn't really surprise me that the chocolate bar thinks this way

I won't stop talking

Maybe study about our relationship before you make yourself look completely retarded. Oh wait, you do it already in every thread. Putin has said nothing negative about our President.

Alright dude. You sure convinced me with those cool opinions of yours and constantly spamming "stop talking" like a 14 year old soyboy. I bet you're that retarded naziboo from the last thread.

You should stop funding ISIS then.

Suck that russian cock even more putin drone

I'm not a nazi though, I'm left leaning.

>uses soyboy
>calls anyone else 14 years old
Funny how you never seem to be able to post something intelligent. There's nothing you can do about the fact that as of now Russia is one of the most important trade partners and that we have good relationship with them as we should. I prefer not getting invaded.

And you go back to Sup Forums with your white trash suomi finland perkele attitude

Having a trade partner does not mean you're on good relations with that particular country. We were one of the biggest suppliers of petrol to USA and UAE, but they still blockaded us (and we still supply natural gas to UAE btw, even after the blockade).

But sure, it'll take Russia screwing you over like it does to all of its partners before you learn.

>I want to live miserably under a strongman's boot
Is oppressing minorities and political dissenters really so important you'll trade living in a first world country for it?

You conveniently ignored the fact that Putin and our President have good relationship and that Russians are one of the most common tourists.

>keeps shilling about his love for russia
>tells others go to Sup Forums
No, its you who belong there with trump and god emperor putin worshippers.

I don't even like Trump and the world needs strong leaders like Putin these days, not weak westerners