Aliens

Aliens

>tfw you won't get another season of Wilfred
there's nothing that matches the feels and the comfiness of this show for me

this show is ass and I have no clue how anyone could possibly like it

that's okay user, not everybody is supposed to have good taste

This. The show was bad but for some reason it made me feel like everything was going to be okay

The ending was very anti climatic

Reminder the US final sucked dog dick. So did the Australian final too though, so

it is one of the greats but it requires more than 2 brain cells to appreciate so most of Sup Forums understandably wont like it

mediocre story
mediocre writting
mediocre sets

Yeah...
What was the Australian finale?
To be fair, nothing could have been a satisfactory ending

spoiler me the final

One of my all time favorites. Enjoyed the hell out of this show.

>mediocre writting
>writting
better than yours at least

The ending was the only logical thing that could have been.

I like how he accepted that he is sick,and seeks help,maybe he's gonna be ok.

Elijah Wood's love interest was a red herring to his happiness the whole time. Wilfred dies of lung cancer thanks to all the pot smoke Elijah Wood created. Wilfred really was just a dog the whole time and the character was just in Elijah Wood's head. We saw the real dog for the first time after he died and it was sad because nobody likes seeing a dead three-legged dog. The series ending is up for interpretation. Elijah Wood may have committed suicide and gone on to the afterlife to be with Wilfred, or he accepted the fact that in order for him to be happy he had to live with whatever mental illness he had and have his imagination dog suit friend.

Makes sense since Wilfred was a projection of his insecurities and self-sabotage tendencies

Dumb pothead humour

Ryan was crazy,just like his mom.he realizes that he is sick and seeks help.

Elijah Wood is very good at making me feel bad for Elijah Wood

>US Wilfred
Fucking plebs every one of you

No one gives a shit about Australian television.

Did not deserve this

>The first joke in the series was the best one

I did not find the AUS version.

>The series ending is up for interpretation. Elijah Wood may have committed suicide and gone on to the afterlife to be with Wilfred, or he accepted the fact that in order for him to be happy he had to live with whatever mental illness he had and have his imagination dog suit friend.
What?!
There are people who thought he offed himself?
I thought it was pretty explicit that he accepted his illness and was knowingly hallucinating?!

t. nervous pleb about to be bombed by a despot

While I do agree with that interpretation I don't remember it being explicitly stated. I feel like I read an interview with Elijah where he talked about the alternate angle and how it's possible that it could apply.

That's what I understood as well. He knew he was sick, but choose to keep living with "wilfred" cause it made him happy.

she is too cute to suffer

Uh, I hope you mean Trump and not Jong I'll, cause if you think that's happening your out of your roo's pouch.

>tfw she's in a cult now being used as a human fleshlight.

who is bear really?

>Killed his loving dad so he can continue to go mad and waste his life
>Freed his mentally ill mother from treatment
>Manipulated his girlfriend to steal and sell corporate secrets
>Rated her out
>Drived his boss to suicide
>Tried to ruin his friend neigbour's marriage
>Forced his split personality on terminally ill dog and harassed it for months\years until it's dead
>Tried to ruin everyone's life at least once. coz he's not happy
>All the fucked up shit he did as "Wilfred"

That shit turned into horror quickly. The worst part - Ryan didn't cared one bit when he realized that. He thought that he deserve to be happy. That dude is sick.

Still better than to end with insane, manipulative Ryan.

Youssef?

ryan was pretty much the typical Stanford Grad

This really.
I wanted to like this show, but it was so bland.
Decent messages per episode, but nothing that was worth laughing at.

>Decent messages per episode
They all go down the drain thanks to ending. Ryan is a dangerous psycho that needed treatment, but his stepdad fall for Ryan tricks that lead to his own death. Ryan is simply inhuman.

Only times when Ryan was "happy" were when he smoked pot and ruined other peoples lives.

>it's Sup Forums allegory all over again