In this thread we hate Morocco an the Moroccan subhumans

In this thread we hate Morocco an the Moroccan subhumans.

Moroccans on average do the most crimes out of any nationality in many European countries such as Holland. In Finland, Moroccans are 21 times more likely to commit rape than native Finns. And let's not forget that many of the islamic terrorists in Europe have been Moroccan

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diócesis_de_Hispania
youtube.com/watch?v=oTusF8QbCzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gd3o7_odvms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Moroccans are 21 times more likely to commit rape than native Finns

based

They are the most nigger of all muslims.
Absolute scum. I am from Barcelona, and I hate living around them.
If I had the chance to exterminate them all, I would take it without hesitating for a single second. Children and all.

They are violent, lazy, dumb, thuggish, ugly, animal-like. Dangerous. Less than human.

>thread about morrocans
>instantly brings out spaniards

LOL

Yup. This is our rape statistics. Keep in mind that Moroccans only make ~0,1% of our population.

This is what i meant to post

Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians (Maghrebis) are literally the worst people in existence. Thank god here in the Netherlands we don't have many of the latter two groups, but we have hundreds of thousands of Moroccans and they're awful. Much worse than Turks and even blacks.

>almost all of the Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe have been committed by Maghrebis
>almost all of the rapes in Cologne were committed by Maghrebis

Banish them all. Worst immigrants in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy. Other Euro countries don't have many of them but even a few hundred can wreak havoc as the Germans experienced.

thank you morocco for oranges and mandarines

Try living at Melilla senpai, somehow the Algerians we get are even worse. Not to mention that the subsaharan africans behave better than both of those groups.

We suffer them the most along with Dutchies

Algerians are worst here

Yeah, but it's just hilarious to see how they're the worst immigrant group in your country, while you guys also had a long history with them.

I'm aware about what morrocans refugees are like. I wouldn't want them here either.

Is this why nafris are so prone to violence? Quadroon niggers

Lel, we belgians suffer too

It's mostly Libyans for us, when talking about "lovely" people from NA. You could say they're our version of your Moroccans.

There is are huge problem when we rather have subsaharan immigrants (though they are shit too) than north africans. Niggers are violent but nafris are violent + perfidious

>while you guys also had a long history with them

no shit, they are our neighbors

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diócesis_de_Hispania

They sound based. Necessary evil. Godspeed, Morrocans.

What are you doing in Russia, Ahmed? I doubt they give gibs there

yeah, they sound just like you guys

I have never spoke to one, but i do like they food.

this thread is shit

Well we share two physical borders with them

Sometimes I seriously wonder what's wrong with Moroccans.
From a distance it looks like a fairly stable arabic country.
But in the meantime they produce the worst people.

These are some finnish looking lads.

Spotted the tcharmile

Moroccans here aren't even refugees. They originally arrived here with a job.

It seems that they are nature's response to the cancer that is Europe. Antibodies, if you will.

>tcharmile
no ablo spagnoli

I think they fear the justice and jail in Morocco
They aren't afraid of european justice, so they show their true nature

>Morocco
>not a Province of the United Kingdom of Portugal and Morocco

Definetly not Spanish

probably because Europe gets the absolute worst of an already shitty region

Morocco is stable because they're far from Israel, Syria would be stable too and much better off than Morocco is now.

Based

>8 years old probably not verifyable statistic

i dont look like this tho

What about Libyans?

Who cares what do you look like, you have to go back

make me go back, 20h/uur, Atomium

So do you

>Austrians are being nazi again
Color me surprised.

it's our worse immigrant group too, even worse than fucking romanian bydlos and that says a lot

It's a photo reanactment of a nazi being hanged genius

It’s really quite bizarre.
It’s the same here, I have seriously never met one Moroccan who want complete human waste.
Algerians too. Maghreb is one huge wastedump , they should just put up an immigration ban to be honest.

muh Anecdotal evidence, here guys hear my opinion, someone who literally browses a anti foreigner circlejerk everyday.

Why do people just automatically turn into subhumans once they enter europe? We have a few morrocans here and they're nowhere near as bad as the ones you talk about

The Dutch prince wanted to execute all German (Nazi) prisoners. But the Dutch generals refused because we're not Nazi.

its just not true majority of them are fine, a small portion of them makes a lot of noise unfortunatly

Majority of immigrants here are uneducated and poor in their home countries.

>while you guys also had a long history with them.

Yeah, a lovely history of beheading each other

They’re simply shit immigrants, whether you like it or not.
It’s an universal truth and you’re either one of them or have simply never had the pleasure of living among them.
Or just trying to be anti for the (You)s.

That were soldiers, the guy in the photo is one of the convictions of the nürnberg trials they were literally responsible for the death of millions. It wasn't even worth risking the tinies likelyhood that they manage to escape prison after sentencing.

Look up Melillla on a map, I'd say that a whole life here have given me enough experiences to conclude that when it comes into per capita, most don't turn out as that much of respectable human beings

>my opinion is reality
I know many immigrants even Nafris that are normal because those who are thugs aren't generally interested in meeting people.

It is usually the shittier ones that leave to Europe.

Tu sais très bien que c'est pas vrai, certains maghrébins sont ok, mais une grosse partie haït l'Europe et les européens. Sinon Abdeslam n'aurait pas pu se cacher à Molenbeek pendant des mois.

because usually the good ones stay back in their home country having a decent job and friends because they're decent human beings, meanwhile the scum migrates attracted by shiny thing and the el dorado portrait that Europe has become thanks to Soros and other jews, and when they realize it's not free money and hella bitches like they imagined they turn angrier and even more subhuman than they already were. But yes there are a few decent ones, mainly the ones with higher education and moved because of job offers they received

> tfw more then 70.000 Moroccans in my city
What did we do to deserve this

The prince himself was part of the SS in his youth, ironically enough.

>me enough experiences
Argument discarded

Kudos to those who turn out right in that enviroment thugh

They are not ALL human waste if we want to use the term literally
But a huge amount are scum, so we should just ban north african immigration.

Can you look up Melilla on a map ffs, I practically live in Morocco

i agree maghrebis are the worst

Yeah, If we are talking about africans, if we speak in general gypises are worse.

It's called repeat offenders, I'll say it again; repeat offenders. Criminals never represent a majority of any human group, not even gypsies.

on est pas tous comme ça, juste que les médias mettent en avant une partie d'entre nous, on est pas des bandits, on est pour la plupart juste des wagecucks qui rêvent d'un avenir meilleur, mais je t'oblige pas à me croire
cela dit tu as raison, les européens ne sont pas très aimés, surtout culturellement c'est compliqué on va dire

why the self hate bro?

When are you fucking faggots going to learn what "Tatverdächtiger" means?

>Criminals never represent a majority of any human group, not even gypsies.
Thx for the laugh

Only Tunisia is decent.

No you don't you dumb iranian autist

But Spaniards are almost indistinguishable from Moroccans

Excellent argument, lads.

>Albaner

The fact that according to this list, serbs rape more than brazilians and indians just makes me lol.

Why do they have low homicide rates, safe countries but in Europe they are different?

>Moroccans in Morroco are based
>Moroccans in western Europe are trash
why is that?

Je sais que vous êtes pas tous comme ça, j'ai une famille algérienne comme voisins, ce sont des gens très bien. Je connais aussi un père marocain et sa fille, des gens bien aussi.

Mais il y a une trop grosse représentation de maghrébins dans les crimes. Je pense justement que le fait que les européens ne sont pas très aimés et que la culture européenne leur déplait est justement le problème. Difficile de se comporter en bon citoyen quand on n'eprouve que du négatif pour le pays auquel on vit

Berbers

These teenagers look like average favelado. Thank God average favelado don't have money to go to first world countries.

European laws are shit, so they're free to do whatever they want. Also, race card.

Probably only the kind with nothing to lose comes to europe to be bottom of society. It's not like skilled immigrants can legally move there

They loathe europe and european culture so they have no problem ruining it

We are talking about behaviour not skin color, you could argue that ruskies are white yet have a similar mentality

There are no recent numbers about Indonesians, but Indonesians (often white or mixed) are actually 8 times less criminal than Dutch people.

>race card

We barely think in racial categories tho atleast here in Germany

I read the thread and you don't have any to begin with. You just don't like other people see others for what they are and do and start with damage control.

>even Nafris that are normal
If they are nafris they are not normal.

Because no one who actually already lives a good life in Morroco would want to move out. Why would you want to leave your own home if you're already well suited there?

Refugee situation tends to attract the worst subhumans possible.

It looks like a favela

>I read the thread and you don't have any to begin with

Because I simply criticize the lack of arguments in the thread

>If they are nafris they are not normal.
Excellent argument, Giovanni

I always thought only the wealthy were able to move out

Fuck Moroccans.
In the city of Antwerpen there's a borough called "Borgerhout" but we've started calling it "Borgerocco" for obvious reasons (mostly Moroccan immigrants living there).
It's a fucking dump.

People have been complaining about this for decades. Here's an old (marvelously racist) Flemish song from the 70's making fun of Borgerocco.
youtube.com/watch?v=oTusF8QbCzQ

Gypsies don't rape. At least here, they just steal and snatch shit and occasionally threaten people with knives.

>Mais il y a une trop grosse représentation de maghrébins dans les crimes.
manque d'éducation et parents très arrierés qui éduquent avec violence
>la culture européenne leur déplait
oui et je rajouterai même qu'on se considérera jamais comme belge ou quoi que ce soit, on est des enfants bâtards ni marocains, ni belges et c'est pas facile à vivre

Let's face it. Eurasians like Wilders and Baudet are the new master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=gd3o7_odvms

Our police fear to use force against non-whites because they'd be called racist.
So they end up getting beat up instead. Though to be clear, our court are
absolute shit, irrelevant of who does the crime. The given sentences that you
hear about here, makes you weep.

I mean, doesn't that explain why they enter illegally? Some of them at least.

Strange place, you still live there? How is it to live there?

>only the wealthy were able to move out

Refugees don't exactly come to Europe in economy class planes mate. If they were wealthy and actually immigrated to Europe legally, they would act decent.

that must be the worst latin ive ever heard
afschuwelijk