Really revved up my fryers

really revved up my fryers...

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/06/people-want-self-driving-cars-save-lives-especially/
youtube.com/watch?v=o2J59hT1Vto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not even one option where it stops safely...

>designing your self-driving car to be a utilitarian instead of an egoist
safe driving is a spook

Why can't it just plow through the people in the road? They're clearly the ones responsible for the situation.

So that nobody can predict their SHIT! It's just to cuck us in death fear and rank stupidity. Like always

I can't wait until people hack these.

The robot car's lifespan is going to be very short and bloody

I can't wait for self driving cars

>buy mannequin
>place in road
>cause massive car wrecks for lulz

Make a U-turn to hit the black guy?
Wow racist AI

A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was flying a plane, known CIA.

"Before the flight begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology right after I file this flight plan with the Agency!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"You're a big guy."

The arrogant Bane smirked synthetically and smugly replied "Only in relation to you, I'm not big at all, decadent egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom which makes the fire rise!"

"It's been a few years (time is nothing) since I, Bane, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook...for if I pulled off the mask of reason and embraced insanity, you'd know that if I removed your mask it would be extremely painful."

CIA was visibly shaken, and dropped his copy of Plato's dialogues.

The mercenaries applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

CIA lost his flight plan and the plane was crashed with no survivors that very day, his flight plan was disregarded for all eternity.

I'm writing that one down for future use

Lawyers are going to love this. You get to sue the deep pockets who own and design these cars instead of regular people.

They see in IR
You would need to heat it

>Set mannequins on road, then set them on fire

Will your car decide to kill you if it would mean saving the lives of 2 pedestrians? Unlikely situation but to be honest I don't want to be inside a vehicle that may decide to kill me for the greater good...

>car's owner not taking precedent over pedestrians

This.
I don't think people would be okay with being in one of these things if that were the case.

So in option A you hit a black guy?

>one day everyone on Sup Forums does this at once causing all liberals to crash into cement barriers at once.

Also is this a black lives matter rally?

>bunch of people in the road for no reason
>looks like the middle of the highway

No. My car will not take me off the road unless it is the best way to ensure my personal safety.

This.

What about the passenger in the self driving car? Why should the car hit a wall at speed for a pedestrian who didn't look, putting the passenger in the car at risk of grave injury or death?

There's an easy fix mate. Create some kind of sub network only for driving cars and have the rest of the civilization above it. No need to worry about cars hitting pedestrians until you go to get into your car.

The car should be programmed to protect the passenger at all cost, even if it means to plow through a crowd obstructing traffic (I'm looking at you BLM)

>buy self-driving SUV with three rows
>put 6 or 7 dummy people in the vehicle that will fool the AI into thinking they are people
>ask to drive to a place with BLM protesters between origin and destination
>laugh maniacally as the car mows down groups of 3 or 4 dindus
>car drives to nearest police station after killing pavement apes
>cops laugh
>you laugh
>car AI laughs

wired.com/2016/06/people-want-self-driving-cars-save-lives-especially/

>The study found most people think driverless should minimize the total number of deaths, even at the expense of the occupants.
>That’s great—until the researchers asked people if they’d buy one of these greater good-doing cars for themselves. Not a chance.
>People want cars that protect them and their passengers at all costs.
>They think it’s great if everyone else drives an ethical car, but they certainly don’t want one for their family.

Ethics is a meme. People love the idea of self-sacrifice, but each individual is ultimately selfish, and will sacrifice anyone short of their children to ensure survival.

A self-driving car should protect the passenger, because no one would buy a suicide car. Computers will reduce traffic accidents either way.

these self driving cars will never take off its a moot point what they do, they cost thousands more than a normal car and even if they didnt the life cycle is going to be abysmal. then are you gonna buy a second hand car with no steering wheel and no way of knowing what the last fucker may have done to repair it

Always the best option for a well programmed car.

I think the gist of it is

The self-driving car will be obeying traffic laws. If a group of fucking niggers wanders out in the middle of the road, the occupant(s) don't want to have their lives put at risk to protect fucking idiot niggers walking in the roadway.

Good meme, good idea.

in reality the self-driving car will notice the nogs long in advance and have plenty of time to stop

>Jaywalking

to bad for him/them

Here's your well-earned (You), user.

Yeah that'll be the typical scenario.

There will still be scenarios where people improperly and unlawfully enter a roadway in front of a self-driving car such that it doesn't have time to safely stop or avoid them.

If my car is going to sacrifice my personal safety in a numbers game by swerving into other objects, it's time for a new car.

As a human, what would you do in situation A? I would also swerve to the side.

Existing cars, even though not driven by an AI, are already able to be hacked. So much of them are reliant on computer systems and there's really no standard for security. While the hacker may not be able to force you to plow into a specific target, they could do something like turn off your steering and brakes, and have the car accelerate to top speed with no way to stop it.

Depends on the type of care, of course. But you'd be a fool to believe that cars haven't already been hacked.

Next thing you know you get held at gunpoint

What if it suddenly stops at a BLM protest and 100 Jigs beat you into a Coma

Who would want to buy a car that kills you if some idiot jumps in front of it?

Paul walker.

it's a lose-lose situation even with a human driver, maybe the car should just have, by law, a neutral policy and simply use its better reaction time to just brake completely

youtube.com/watch?v=o2J59hT1Vto
Like this?

Pretty sure those are the algorithms it uses when the brakes aren't functioning. That conveniently ignore the cable activated emergency brake.

>Making a self-driving car that will kill it's occupant for the greater good
>Making a self-driving car where the driver does not have ultimate executive authority on where it goes/when it stops
I'm tired of this meme, make a new batch

Imagine ISIS programming a self driving semi to drive through an outdoor concert. No driver to kill, just remorseless robotic killing and death.

Really compiled my source code

Yup.

Or buying beater cars, installing software that has them drive into incoming traffic on busy non-divided roads / highways.

Total cost would be very low. Bodycount would probably be very low, but emotional impact would be high as normal everyday people would be worried about being targetted.

Because it's popular. Cleanse the world of normies who hop from trend to trend "just because"

Reported.