Tfw you live in a country where the young generation lives far better than baby boomers

>tfw you live in a country where the young generation lives far better than baby boomers

I still hate baby boomers because they're extremely shitty people

>tfw your countrymen want your country to be turned into a wage dumping depressing corrupt shithole like poland because of identity politics

you would be also a shitty person if you made $1,000 per year in your prime and a pair of Turkish jeans and a banana were the biggest luxuries you could ever imagine

what do they want to do?

Yeah but you're still p*lish so your far better is our bad.

baby boomers in the west had the easiest life handed to them, then destroyed what made them so successful for future generation so they could make more money and are still incredibly sub par people which are constantly butt blasted

Psychologically there is a big difference. I feel happier when I know that I live better than my parents when they were young.

1)Get rid of our state TV, or make it completley biased towards them so literally all media is on their side (private media is in bed with them because tax cuts, shitter workers rights and corruption)

2)Literally put a Newspaperjournalist equivalent of dail mirror AS A CONSTITUTIONAL JUDGE

3)Put snobbish secret society(Burschenschafter) members in all executive branches of governments who have a hard on not only for froeigners but also the poor who voted for them

4)Literally fire up to half of government employees that investigate tax evasion. Despite losing over 19 billion a year to it.

Identity politics is one fucking cancer and I wish to shit in everyones mouth who spreads this cancer.

*a hate hard on

thank you, mr. Globalization

It's not really my concern. You'd think that people who lived 2/3 of their lives in a state of economic hardships and shortages of literally everything material wouldn't be such whiny bitches.

>or make it completley biased towards them

This is very Poland-tier indeed.

>2)Literally put a Newspaperjournalist equivalent of dail mirror AS A CONSTITUTIONAL JUDGE

This is also Poland-tier

>3)Put snobbish secret society(Burschenschafter) members in all executive branches of governments who have a hard on not only for froeigners but also the poor who voted for them

Literally second Poland.

Seems you were right. Are they conservatives or liberals?

That's why they're such whiny bitches, they never had a chance to be happy.

It's a "conservative"(actually right wing) and far right coalition

And you know what we get for that? We can continue to smoke in restaurants and bars HURRRAAAAYYY I love lung cancer!

>Poles think they live better than their parents, only because their meme salary has increased with XXXX zeros compared to '89
lmao

>lelgarian defends the corrupt economic and political system of warsaw-pact era poland
lmao

>It's a "conservative"(actually right wing) and far right coalition

This is also Poland-tier.

This is not Poland-tier. Even our far-right government didn't lift the ban on smoking in restaurants. But they banned trade on Sundays instead.

That's why we live better. My mother never ate bananas before 1990 and oranges maybe 2 times in her life. I eat bananas every day.

>never ate bananas and oranges
ok

Yeah, if African shitholes have huge population growth, it is because people are so well-off there.

The richer the people are, the less children they have, it's a natural tendency.

maybe we should ask ourselves if we are really living that great?

>I eat bananas every day.
Maybe lay off the bananas eh

Because the richer a country gets the better they teach about contraceptives and people can afford them.

I did ask myself and I definitely live better than my parents, so does almost every Pole. But it doesn't mean that we're already first world or something, there's still a long way to go. The progress is clear, though.

Why? It just a proof that I can afford much more than my parents.

Yes, but the main reason is that people simply don't want children as their career and good life are more important to them.

It's dfar simpler. Most don't actually want kids. Blacks i america are the highest abortion comsumers, despite being the least educated and most poor, why? Because it's affordable(sponsored) for them but contraceptives are not.

If you are an african labourer with 1$ a day are you going to spend that 1$ eating or are you going to save 5$ and buy condoms?