Tfw gave milo one thousand dollars for his scholarship fund

>tfw gave milo one thousand dollars for his scholarship fund

>mfw this must be what berniefags felt but for the alt right

>one thousand dollars

Should have bought a shitload of MAGA hats and air horns. Sage.

Fuck off, CTR. Milo explained a million times in his new videos and posts EXACTLY what's going on. There's no fucking scam. It's literally nothing.

That's what you get for believing the Jewish faggot.

>giving money to a Jew

>literally gave money to a jew

Some things never change in America

you deserved it faggot

kek

Don't be so easily manipulated, you literal faggots. Milo is and has always been on our side. Sure, you might disagree with some of the shit he does, but he's the one person who's not afraid to put some of the Sup Forums ideas in public. Like him or hate him, he's our ally. CTR shills are trying to play us against each other. Don't fucking fall for it like little bitches.

now kill yourself faggot

Shut up and keep slurping on that imported dick faggot

where the gif where he shoots faces

It's alright the foundation received a few million now they're having a pilot program in the Spring for about 5 people.

You know about 250k if all 5 are Americans about 25k if all 5 are Euro's

The rest of the money is just operating expenses. Really expensive being Milo

The alt right cannot ever do wrong. They're bibi's good little worker drones. Bernie? Ran for President and was cheated. Milo? A liar who works for SnortCart

>Milo is and has always been on our side
Milo is an opportunist, much like Trump. They're call out bullshit and they're much better than many alternatives but they're not saints, and you shouldn't put all your trust in them.
You shouldn't attack him, but giving him 1,000 dollars is nothing short of retarded.

>>mfw this must be what berniefags felt but for the alt right

Your emotions prove what is objectively true.

Evidence only exists to further White supremacy. Calls for evidence, logic, reason, and rationality are attempts by White supremacists to silence the voices of minorities who want to speak about their experiences.

You are justified because it felt right.

THIS

No, Milo's a fucking fag and we don't like him

>Giving 'alt-right' politicians your hard earned beer and rent money that won't even blip at their radar while Putler is giving them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Sorry nigger but you dun goofed.

its not even about who the person is

he gave away 1000 dollars away and regrets it now

he should have kept his money

>giving milo anything
>giving milo attention
stop pls

Fair enough, but if you don't trust your allies in the fight against the SJW army, how can you ever even dream to win?

This, milo is literal faggot scum. Mods really need to crack down on his shills

>Trusting a half Greek-half Jew to make prudent/honest use of your 1000$ donation ????

plz tell me you were hit in the head with a falling flowerpot and mentally dis-oriented !!!

No. Berniebros only donated $27. You donated $1,000, you fucking dimwit.

It's on Sup Forums right now my nigga.

>>Sup Forums56199661

Milo get the fuck off you fucking loser

Milo seemed so respectable. The way he btfo that ghostbusters gorilla.

Then for this to happen...

I can't fucking remember how to cross-quote boards.

Isn't it just three >>>?

>Milo seemed so respectable.

You Don't Say !!!!!

Never trust a Jew user. NEVER!!!

What happened? I've been living under a rock for the last 4 months.

>What happened?

"Jew'ing the Stupid Goyim Out of their hard earned Cash" happened...

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html
www.mediaite.com/online/breitbarts-milo-yiannopoulos-raised-100k-for-charity-deposits-it-in-his-bank-account/

I gave a hundred bucks to John Kricfalusi's Kickstarter.

If milo stops his degeneracy i would consider supporting him, all the guy can talk about is how many black cocks he chokes on every day.

How is Trump an opportunist if he's sacrificing a lot to become president.